What do you think of Chick-Fil-A, Veeky Forums?

What do you think of Chick-Fil-A, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love their fries, but the rest is meh.

Oh, the chicken egg and cheese bagel is pretty good for fast food breakfast.

Too expensive but mommy's milk is always free

I only eat the deluxe spicy chicken with the Polynesian (sweet n sour) sauce.

Fries are alright though.

Chick fil a is great tier but this disgusting titty monster doesn't belong on the front page

Spicy Deluxe sandwich > All other fast food sandwiches

Sweet Sriracha Sauce > chick fil a sauce > barbeque > *

For me, it is an travesty, a heretical affront to the glorious mcChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

We thank you, oh McChicken, for revealing the cunning plans of your enemies to us.
May your light shine down on the souls of the brave soldiers who gave their lives in service to your will.
Onward warriors of the McChicken, avenge your fallen brothers, blessed as they are in their eternal union with the McChicken.
Bring death to those who spurned the holy power of the McChicken

I'm sorry, but was there supposed to be food in that image?

Underwhelming, overrated, mediocre at best.

Jesus christ, those tits are amazing.

What am I supposed to think? I've never been there

You like it. From now on that's what you think.

Why though? I have no interest in traveling to a 3rd world country where tipping is the done thing because nobody gets paid a decent wage, so I'll never get to try it myself

What? You don't tip fast food workers anyway, only sit-down service dumbass.

I don't think they have chick fil a in canada

Like any fast food place. Walk in the door and slapped in the face with the overwhelming smell of rancid grease. Floor and surfaces slick with the deposit of settling oil particles. Choose from a selection of low quality factory produced chemically saturated meats and vegetables swimming in a pool of rancid grease. What's not to luv?

Click bait worked

I didn't say anything about fast food workers, read the rest of what I wrote dumbass

Good, it should be a nice place to visit then

>I didn't say anything about fast food workers

Then what you wrote is irrelevant, dipshit.

I'd like to fill that chick, eh?

No, it means I have no interest in traveling to a 3rd world country where tipping is the done thing. A consequence of that fact is that I'll never be able to try chickfila

Really good, but has over 5x the sodium it needs. A normal chicken sandwich has nearly 2000mg.

the only fast food i eat, desu. fuckawesome breakfast. their service is on point. they're like publix in that regard.

why is it that southern chains are the best, bros?

They're not exclusively a southern chain anymore. I believe they have locations in Canada now and they just recently opened one in NY not far from me.

but they're from the south, is my point. i know they're new up north. i can't imagine i'd get a similar experience in NYC.

>them SEC hotties working the register
>my pleasure

no, it was /my/ pleasure, i assure you.

>why are Southerners the best?

Long and intricate cultural development since before the country was a country. Culture extended from European gentry instead of mobs of filthy immigrants. No cultural vacuum left by puritans losing their religion and turning to the almighty dollar. Fewer Ashkenazi Jews running the politics. Warmer climate meaning slower pace of life and warmer people. Better food from a combination of French, Scottish and Carribean influences. A focus on people and community over profits.

Naturally yankee scum have looked at this for hundreds of years and tried to devise ways to "fix" it. The South somehow or another, still exists as a cultural unit despite being occupied territory chained to the worlds most destructive media apparatus.

Southern chains are the best because the people who found them are good people.

The south is shit at everything except football.

don't choke on your cold bagel, sheldon

>is the done thing
Learn English, retard.

yes, please continue thinking that and never come here

Spicy deluxe with texas pete sauce and Polynesian.

Also for breakfast their egg white grill is delicious

I've been there. I work with people from there. Lazy fucking retards who cling to the past. Not as rude as the pricks up here though, and a lot more accepting. So that's nice.

good shit. never had one thing bad from there one time they forgot a drink, but that was it. I think our wires crossed.

>clinging to the past
>not gazing into the 2d future

Overpriced and mediocre

Why does Veeky Forums have such terrible taste in food

me on the right

omfg my sides

I went a couple times and it honestly was never that good
People who praise it so much must have never went but just want to jump on the meme wagon

The girl in the middle looks like she could be pretty cute after she cleans herself up

Fucking delicious, and I wish we had one nearby.

As a queer dude, I still don't care that their CEO is an old, homophobic bigot. Their chicken is wicked good.

What are you talking about? We've had them in Utah for years

I would say she is
To keep things on topic, what's your favorite Chic Fla-A order
Mine is two spicy chicken sandwichs

that's 4 grams of sodium
u will die

sandwiches*

>chicken egg and cheese bagel
With the salsa it is great.

I don't ever feel compelled to eat a chicken sandwich, so I have no reason to go there.

>SODIUM
>BAD FOR YOU

WILL THIS MEME EVER DIE? ITS LIKE THIS ENTIRE BOARD RUNS ON NUTRITIONAL SCIENCE FROM THE 1970'S

You'd probably be less upset if you had a few digestion-relaxing cigarettes after your meal.

I AM NOT UPSET. I AM SIMPLY LOUD-POSTING. THERE IS A SUBSTANTIAL DIFFERENCE. REGARDLESS, MY QUERY STANDS.

Sorry, no queries allowed from your kind. The louds-only bathroom is behind the building.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A

DISRESPECTFUL

I agree, loudposting is indeed disrespectful. That's why you're not welcome here.

Loud posters are welcome, but only in their own separate, but equal threads.

YOU ARE MISTAKEN MY MAIN MAN. NOW I WILL ASK YOU TO PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC AND TOO CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING OF WORTH TO THIS THREAD IF YOU DONT MIND.

SUMMARILY, CHIK-FIL-A IS QUITE EASILY ONE OF THE BEST FAST FOOD VENDORS IN THE UNITED STATES IN TERMS OF FLAVOR AND SERVICE.

>tfw the McChicken is a lie and is actually a front for the C-Consciousness

WAKE UP SHEEPLE AND EMBRACE TACO BELL

they have plump juicy breasts

>you have to be 18 to post on this website kiddo.

Found the pedo.

No.

Probably my favorite fast food in terms of flavor, but overpriced. I don't want to pay $3.50 for a plain chicken sandwich.

It is unironically the best.

People who say they don't like it invariably have ulterior motives.

Yeah, or they are devoted to the McDonalith apparently

>what is a pushup bra
theyre probably 6.5/10 nude

The McChicken fucking sucks

I own a Chick-Fil-A franchise. It was very hard to get and the company watches me like a hawk. I cant even safely comment on those sexy tits next to the food.

Chik-Fil-A is a great chain. The people who work there generally like it, it's usually very clean, and they work hard to keep a good image.

Faggots up north hate them because the owner rather sticks to his personal values than bend the knee to allow the LGBTOMGWTFBBQ Sandwich, calling it hate. Nigga a sandwich can't hate.

Chik-Fil-A Sauce is GOAT tier.

Yeah nah. I've seen a lot of prime milkers in my time, kid. They're good.

A bit overpriced but I like it. Especially when they do their fries nice and crispy goddamn waffle fries

i love the hate tendies

lemonade is good, service is awesome, literally every food item I've tried is meh. Wish they had better seasoning on the normal chicken, i don't like having to add sauces just to get some flavor

This time of the year I love to get a small chicken noodle soup and a small fry and dip the fries in the soup. I suggest you try it.

Also their mayo goes wonderfully on the fries if you're eating them with a sandwich.

I'd Fil-A-Chick like that.

>t. virgin neckbeard

They would still be a fair size.