Serious Answers Only Please

Sooo...I bought 130k Links when it was almost 1.00 for fear of missing out.

I believed in the project and thought I would be able to finally get myself out of financial slavery...

But now I'm starting to lose my sanity guys. This thing dumped heavy after the conference. It's at 41 cents...I barely have any money left and i'm scared I lost my chance at being somebody.

Should I dump these heavy ass bags and try to put it in something more conservative that's guaranteed to work out like ETH?

I gambled hard. But I really thought link was going to be the gem of the crypto world...=/

Attached: 1521167361756.png (644x408, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCnjkrlqaWEBSnKZQ71gdyFA
twitter.com/chainlink
reddit.com/r/Chainlink/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump. please give me your perspective guys

MUH ORACLE, SOMETHING SOMETHING, SWIFT, SOMETHING, MEMES MEMES MEMES

No, just be patient, christ!

I would sell desu, link is a 2 year old minimum buy something that will be relevant this year

2 years to hold?? What about the mainnet release? Once they get that up and running shouldn't the price explode??

Sorry the goalpost just moved

Kek

there is always a risk user
but link will be 1000$ eoy

Think about all the faggots who bought in October before the conference and sold at 0.15$ in November

And when is that, could be this year, could be next

ffs user its only been a few months, if it were normal stocks youd be lucky to even x10 bag a share in 10 years let alone the crazy volatility we get from a crypto bullrun.

Sell if you can't wait

i was a october faggot and never sold only bought more

Link will be 1$ in Quartal 3 this year if everything goes right. You should sell when the price is back where you started. It’s a high risk gambling project who could be become worthless every day because of the competiton in the market.

Funny you mention that actually...I held on for 1.5 years in a stock that i sold for like 120% gain.

It's now over 10x from where I sold. And I had sold for only about 60 grand total...lol

This

JUST HODL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: dd.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

market sell them just to fuck with this NEET retards, would be pretty funny to see the pink, think about it

Link is literally 5 year hold. If crypto doesn't die by then, Link will be worth at least $100. Just drop it on MEW and forget about it.

#Hodlgang

Attached: 1520807507001.png (1094x575, 120K)

First of all, you were an idiot to put in more than you can afford to lose.
When you bought you should have considered that you would need enough fiat to survive for a couple of years. Something like LINK isn't going to pump just on speculation. If it actually becomes used in the world then it's going to pump like you've never seen anything pump before - but that means industry using smart contracts / oracles in their daily business.

this will either turn to 0 or make me rich i never invested something i coundnt afford to lose

You lost, just dump it and eat the loss. It only gets larger the longer you wait.

Hey dude!
I admit, I did put my lifesavings into Chainlink, now I am sitting at 38k LINK. My bank account is nearing only $2k and I have no income right now.
I bought the majority of my portion (around 27k) at $0,39 and the gap is very thin now.
The other stuff something like $4k at 0,99 while downtrending and another $4k at 0,70.
Right now this investment seems pretty depressing.
But the thing is...
The project has some nice development and it is accelerating, big players backing it publicly (Tom Gonser, founder of DocuSign) did a nice LARP with Sergey on the SXSW stage, there is a lot more communication compared to the "early days like sep - dec and in addition public appearances are more frequent then ever.
Also there seems to be some movement across social media platforms.
The brand new official Youtube channel is online too -HINT It needs some more subscribers, so do your job!
youtube.com/channel/UCnjkrlqaWEBSnKZQ71gdyFA
They also have an official Twitter account and Sergey is having some chitchats with Ari from time to time.
twitter.com/chainlink
And while speaking of it social media we can't hide the fact, that the new Reddid sub is also growing in popularity.
reddit.com/r/Chainlink/

To me it looks very obvious that they are building a foundation of socialmedia accounts for their new marketing strategists.

So here is my conclusion.
Ah screw it, just buy LINK now while it's cheap and if you already did, hold it at least another 4 months.
I know this will be hard (I just do a monolog now) but you have to stay strong! Instant ramen noodles will keep you alive for that long without any resulting problems.

Good Luck to you OP and keep in mind that you made it with over 100k LINK, you just have to hold it till then!

Thank me later.

Attached: giphy-downsized (2).gif (346x346, 990K)

hand over those bags right now OP

Attached: 1519658344578.jpg (750x546, 32K)

nice larp, faggot

Don't fucking touch those bags! Wait till juny and the summer bull run