Vegans btfo

Vegans btfo.

How can they ever recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wgzdb0txR_c?t=275
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They can't. They have nothing to recover to.
They have always been subhuman degenerates and will always be that.

BASED RAMSAY

They can't, they don't have the sufficient amount of protein to

They can't, they're too busy trying to recover from chronic vitamin B12 deficiency.

We can't, we don't care enough about celebrity chefs.

You know. I'm fucking sick of this board making fun of a way of life. Just because I chose to stop eating meat doesn't mean I deserve to have my life ridiculed by all of you. Fuck you all, I'm going to go enjoy a tofu scramble

speak a little louder please.

>I'm fucking sick of this board making fun of a way of life.

fuck off with your identity politics. Vegans are shit and so are your foods.

>tofu scramble

You're a literal genetic mistake.

IS THIS BETTER

Rekt

Nobody gives a shit about what you eat. They're not making fun of your 'lifestyle' they're making fun of you as a person because you act like this.

>enjoy
>tofu scramble

Pick one, you evangelizing ass.

I'm making fun of his lifestyle, too. Veganism is an eating disorder and should be treated as such.

You should also get some calcium to help with that weak backbone

I like vegan food. :)

Act like what?

A self entitled cunt.
You know, like a SJW

Go back

My life choice is to eat my own shit every day. Please don't ridicule me, it's my own life I can live however I want.

im sure you get enough calcium faggot
have you ever heard of green vegetables you fucking pleb?
enjoy your erectile dysfunction at age 40

A woman

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
You sure proved him wrong :^)

enjoy your lead poisoning from all the unregulated chinese supplements you have to take to maintain nutrient adequacy

i take no supplements, unless you include fortified food (nooch), which you faggots consume aswell.

not all of us are retards at planning adequate meals. some of us eat a lot of whole plant foods and not processed fake food believe it or not :^)

>le processed meme!

You are a fad dieter. Enjoy your selenium deficiency.

>eating actual real food
>fad diet
enjoy your diabeetus and high blood pressure/heart disease

You don't belong here.

>actual real

lol you can't even quantify your own bullshit properly

Enjoy living off of a lie.

You're like one of those faggots who loves to partake in those gay pride parades.
We dont care what you are or what you eat, but if you're going to go full retard about your lifestyle you deserve anything but ridicule

That just makes him a shitty chef. Even if you cook with meat most of the time, you should be able to make fucking penne all'arrabbiata or something without spouting nonsense.

yes yes go and eat your cardboard more red meat will be left for me you anemic fuck

yes those homo fags claim to be vegans but they suck dicks that are meat so they are massive hypocrites on that issue

Kek, good show lads, keep it going

Do vegans swallow?

with difficulties,they are so fucking anemic

how do you not take supplements and still remain healthy????
There are certain nutrients that you can really only feasibly get from meat. There might be trace amounts in the fucked shit your eating but your not getting enough to actually fulfill any notable nutritional requirements.
Your not a very good vegan if your not taking supplements.

This is bait, and anyone who replied to it as if it were serious is retarded.

Bacon&
Bacon&
Bacon&
Bacon

XD XD XD XD XD

Bait&
Bait&
Bait&
Bait

>I'm fucking sick of this board making fun of a way of life

Actually, you're probably sick because you're not eating properly.

You're. You're. Contraction of "you are." You're.

name them

don't encourage them, let them eat fucking lettuce,more meat,eggs,milk/cheese,honey will be left for us,the normal people.

>he doesn't eat lettuce in addition to animal products
hi fatass

I'm not fat you skinny toothpick I'm in great shape because I eat balanced diet you anemic skeleton.

Hey retard, what do you think "in addition to animal products" means?

don't fucking give vegan creeps ideas to eat animals you fucking food advisor

>enjoy a tofu scramble
This is satire right? Its too funny not to be.
youtu.be/wgzdb0txR_c?t=275

You have poor reading comprehension.

Too much fat clogging your head, clearly

>creeps
Fucking vegan vitamin mineral deficient anemics fighting to change eating habits of normal people.
I'm surprised you have stamina to type that much you malnourished faggots

You came to a Veeky Forums board looking for acceptance and understanding?

he is vegan so he is fucking confused and weak in his body and mind,what do you except?

(me)
funny that
heme iron (iron in meats in a nutshell)
is a carcinogen when cooked
i prefer black beans :^) and spinach
i see nobody can claim a nutritional deficiency for vegfags apart from the b12 fallacy
you all have empty rhetoric
you are weak minded, and do not understand how you are poisoning yourselves

yah, I'm poisoning my self and vegan freaks are fucking living to the ripe age of 200 and more.
get your fucking brain examined

Your hypocrisy stinks higher in god's nostrils than the christ fags. Your veggies were produced with manure, blood meal, bone meal, fish emulsion, etc., and protected from animal "pests" by their annihilation. If you want to eat only veggies, do it. But just like the christ fags, your hypocrisy doesn't stand scrutiny. Climb off your moral straw horse and shutup about it.

You seem to be generalizing a standard practice as the universal because youre upset

This is a fallacy

you see asshole I'm not the only one who thinks that you are fucked in the head

Not an argument, bipolar fatso

What is wrong with you? Why are you so upset? Are you really this insecure about your health?

Here's what it looks like when some retard gets so upset at atheists he has to false flag

>200
we are humans user, are you drunk?
then why not keep all the animals alive to fertilise the soil? why breed every year more and more young, drasticaslly increasing the population, to feed them up so you could eat their meat, which uses up huge resources, when husbandry could continue without slaughter? and keep a small population to keep the soil well, rotating fields, with mandatory clovers.
not a moral high horse. but a valid argument here

>Why are you so upset?
Not upset, just fucking with that user, but he is wrong besides my fucking with him.
It what he is projecting was so correct meat eating people would not live to the ripe age of 80-90-100
And why some vegans die young at 30-40-50 years old.
His theory is faulty, and he is delusional.

>ramsay being a shitty meme chef
color me surprised

there is such a thing called statistics
user.
because a woman lived to 90 as a raging smoker doesnt mean you wont more people wont get lung cancer by 40 than live to 90.
ignore anecdotes, and look at the statistics.
living to 80 is already a rarity, an anomaly in our culture.
that doesnt mean people wont get a heart attack/stroke at 40-50
im a vegan alcoholic
i could be dead by 30
what if i am trying to help you?
dont you want to see your grandchildren grow up?

>we are humans user, are you drunk?
I'm not drunk but reasonable.

>then why not keep all the animals alive to fertilise the soil? why breed every year more and more young, drasticaslly increasing the population, to feed them up so you could eat their meat, which uses up huge resources, when husbandry could continue without slaughter? and keep a small population to keep the soil well, rotating fields, with mandatory clovers.
>not a moral high horse. but a valid argument here
You are having good sane points here,and I agree with you on them, and I don't agree with this mass production/raising of animals for our consumption in terrible conditions,
feeding them other dead animals like it was in case of feeding dead sheep to cows creating mad cows disease and all other crap going on with that industry.
I'm not buying commercially raised meat, only wild, but to say that humans are not design to eat meat is reticules and false.

>reticules
fucking auto correct, I meant ridicules

I only eat meat. I only wear meat. Yesterday I saw a man getting arrested and death sentence for eating a flower. Serves him right. Praise Yffre.

replyanon here
my principle is, if you kill it, you can eat it yourself, or feed your family. ive no gripe with hunting personally. my main issue is mammal death camps (meat farming)
and yes, due to the pressure our heavy meat eting culture places on farmers, they get desperate and i cannot solely blame them, mad cow was a significant problem. yet people continues to eat farmed beef. the farmers were stuck in a corner.
humans are not designed to eat meat. humans are not designed at all. nature has shaped us in a way that in times of extreme starvation, we can metabolise protein from meat, and protein and fats from our bodies reserves in order to survive, just likes rabbits.
the truth is. and i can provide a source if you would like
only herbivorous animals develop atherosclerosis
a true omnivore such as a bear has no such issue
we can metabolise meat
but it doesnt mean we should eat it when we dont need to