Taxation on cryptocurrency

>Taxation on cryptocurrency

What the fuck is the point of having cryptocurrency in the first place if governments still have control over your money?

Attached: 5097ac26ea56bed1ee7af37525283050.jpg (500x500, 55K)

you only get taxed when going to their jewish fiat money else it's nontaxable by nature.

Opinion of the jurisdication says something else. Even if you trade your cryptos for goods, you have to pay income tax on you crypto gains.

Anyway taxation is theft and who pays it, deserves to wagecuck his entire life

M
O
N
E
R
O

most people will utilise a tax loss.

taxing crypto used to buy crypto is like taxing pokemon cards used to buy beanie babies.

can't be done... don't believe the hype.

They don't, they only have as much control as you give them, if you're like a slave that goes back to the plantation even though you're technically no longer a slave, well, fuck all anyone can do to help you, get used to your shackles.

looks like you are fixated on the fundamentals user

Duuurrrrrr=rrrrrr==ř

but you pay your taxes in dollars which are worthless.

Honestly OP, I wonder why we don't have more threads like this instead of endless brap/green-pink wojak/chainshit threads.
This is one of the main reasons I got into crypto.

The point of cryptocurrency is to make money, not replace it.

Why not both, fag

>he fell for the libertarian meme

> not staying all in till you make it

I wish I could pay more tax.

After like €3000 / month all extra income is useless.

Attached: pard3.png (964x964, 504K)

How exactly were you planning to have a functioning society as we know it without taxes?

I am out of words with your stupidity.

You mean functioning welfare state?

>functioning society
look around you man

Yeah it's like they're taxing bartering. Stupid af

Also sales tax on goods

>he fell for the legal extortion meme

Voluntary contribution, and the exclusion of those not voluntary contributing or taking more via subsidy, welfare and such than they contribute from the electoral process.

If you are a negative to society you don't get to have a say and exist at the voluntary charity of the net pozitive contributing segment.

This thus cutting the parasitic shitheads from voting for more gibs and not doing shit in exchange.