Rabbit

I have a rabbit in the fridge. About 1.2 kg, already clean. I wanna prepare it for tommorow's dinner. How should I go about it?

My idea was to fill his chest with carrot and ham cubes and seson the meat with rosemary, salt and black pepper. Then place it to cook warped in aluminium foil while drenched in seasoned white wine for about 30 minutes. After that I take the foil off, reserve the wine to make a sauce and cook it for 15 minutes more to golden a bit.

Does it sound good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JtlaTqw7MIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds like it should pick up some nice flavor which is good because sometimes rabbit can be bland. Consider making a reduction with the drippings in the foil with a dab of butter at the end for a simple but flavorful sauce. Sometimes it can be a bit tough, so you might consider marinating in the rosemary and wine 6-12 hours prior to cooking.

Fill it with fox, let them get hot with each other.

Sounds like a good plan, OP. I'd leave the foil off if it were me--or maybe even pan-sear it first before it goes into the oven. Gotta make sure you brown it.

A couple of my favorite preparations for rabbit would be rabbit pie, and also:
youtube.com/watch?v=JtlaTqw7MIU

I will marinate the bunny in the morning to cook at night then. I will also use a bit of the recepie in in the sauce, mostly the bit of cream with the wine to serve.

I am going to serve the rabbit with heart of palm risoto, which is has a very soft flavour that goes well with meats and I have made before.

(see image)

i want furfaggotry to stop being culturally accepted

That's a tall order.

Also, i decided that instead of bothering with the aluminium foil and trying to make it hold the liquid inside I will just use a iron cas enamel pan I have that looks like pic related. I cook the rabbit in the wine with it covered for 30 mins in the oven then take it ou, drain the liquids, take the top off and send it back for another 15 mins to golden and crisp.

I want to fuck that rabbit

dude chill out that rabbit is my waifu

Rabbit is nice, but you should be careful about rabbit starvation. Don't overdo it.

>rabbit starvation

What dost thou mean?

See Wikipedia or google it, it's a well known phenomenon.

Oh, dont worry. It's a one off meal. I am not going to eat just rabbit for the next month. I thought you were talking about something to do with the cooking.

>you should be careful about rabbit starvation. Don't overdo it.

Why the fuck was that necessary to mention unless OP explicitly stated all they could eat was rabbit for several weeks

Furfaggotry has been an integral part of this site since its inception.

>not wanting to fuck the bunny
What's wrong with you?

And yet they should still yiff in hell

Where do you think we are?

Because he wanted to be a natty 16 year old edgelord of imbecilic proportions.

Why do you think they still haven't got a board?

Where have you been, my friend?

Good point. I forget that board exists.

>it's a well known phenomenon.

In frost-bitten, starving hunter-trappers in survival situations or famines where they have literally nothing to eat except lean game, yes. In people with access to plenty of other food, no, you can eat rabbit every day. Rabbit starvation just means you will eventually experience malnutrition if that's all you eat, so I hope you post this dire warning every time someone ever mentions eating a food of any kind.