Here user, we're having brussel sprouts for dinner

>Here user, we're having brussel sprouts for dinner

Who am I talking to?

Sounds good, what protein are we having with them?

That's good, I've always wanted to try them.

Pan fried brussel sprouts with bacon. or roasted brussel sprouts with honey. Fav vegetable

For the love of God, don't steam them.

Yes, eat fucking brussels so you can fart like a fucking race horse.Gross.

Cut off the little stem nub, quarter them, and fry them in some bacon fat with just some salt and pepper. They're great.

a mix of beans with a seasoning of your choice, user

great fucking combo stinking fart producing ingredients brussels bacon and beans.
i'm sure your asshole can handle the pressure.

Why are you so upset about having to fart

A fart outbreak killed his family when he was a child. The Great Fartpocalypse of 94 it was called.

because with some foods you are farting constantly for hours and it stinks badly, so if you have the whole family let's say of 3 or 4 or 5 people eating this shit
and farting all evening it's fucking gross.
Maybe your culture your family enjoys that activity so go and eat that crap food.

Personally I steam them to cook them through and then fry them whole in butter with diced onions. Just steamed they're pretty dull, though.

this doesnt happen if you eat beans and greens regularly you fat fuck

you discreetly go to the bathroom/outside/away from people if you have to fart

Do you just let them rip right in the presence of company like an autistic 4th grader?

I'm not fat I'm in great shape and proportions you stinking farting faggot go and eat your poor men's food like beans and broccoli and keep farting like a fucking military tank.

if you eat that shit food you have no time going outside to fart, the farts are coming fast and furious

These things are the worst. I eat almost anything and enjoy it, but burssel sprouts taste like fucking earwax to me. I don't know why everyone is so hyped up about them.

so faggot why you eating ear wax? mineral deficiency?

Exactly. My point was, they just taste bitter, fibrous and slimey. There is nothing pleasant about eating them.

this thread is gold

Have you tried cooking them properly?

no matter how you cook them you still will be farting from them like a wild beast

Ugh, they're basically a non-vegetable, how can anyone eat them?

Ok.

But I already am! They're from the hot food bar at Whole Foods. The beer is Yeungling.

Why do some pieces always come out nasty bitter rotten tasting? I usually boil them for 20min from frozen

Great fucking great mixing beer with brussel sprouts, you will be farting and shitting like a fucking cow after birth

That's ok. I don't intend to go anywhere this weekend. Big snowstorm coming.

make sure you stock on toilet paper then.lol

are you the same person who got angry because someone said you are fat and that you should eat lettuce in that other thread?

seeming pretty insecure there, getting all defensive every time an anonymous stranger on the internet calls you fat or suggests that you should eat vegetables

I have never cooked them myself because whenever I ate them, it was an unpleasant experience.
You're just talking out of your ass.
That's just a bunch of hot air
Stop inflating the matter.

what other thread?

>Stop inflating the matter.
I'm giving you friendly advise so you have enough toilet paper to wipe you ass after you shit for few days after eating brussel sprouts and drinking beer,
you should say thank you my user friend instead being triggered you ungrateful faggot.

if you do not eat enough fiber and protein on the regular then a large influx will create gases.

you can avoid a lot of discomfort by eating more fiber rich food and proteins but there will always be gas with very fat heavy:protein heavy meals but way less than with a bad diet

make sense.Thanks

I bet you're really fat.

no I actually not, I'm really in good weight hight ratio.

He's definitely fat.