REQ

UPDATE

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-march-16th-2018-mainnet-audits-bug-bounties-a-new-hire-2173b8903f5b

Attached: 1 F7_preXWs8R8QFehTw6nKw.gif (1723x320, 2.42M)

GET REQT!

Attached: bigbagsofkek.jpg (696x352, 31K)

nooooooooooooo my fucking bags are so heavy

Nothing new, get dumped

JUST

my ico bags are gonna become worthless arent they

nothing new here. Good to know the are still on track tho.

dump incoming

>New whitepaper translations

TO THE MOON!!!!!

more like the future of pink wojaks lmao

This is such a solid project

>We’re very glad to announce that the mainnet release of the Request Network, due at the end of this quarter, is about to be operational very soon.

All that matters, not the greatest update but still on track

An update and no dump?

>No mainnet launch
>No partnership announcements

Attached: 1516822727214.jpg (1024x839, 99K)

It is, but I wonder when will it recover? Those who bought at $1 are totally fucked.

Synopsis:

>1. to make the update look bigger (more text) they include basic info about what REQ is
>2. they reiterate how the bug bounty and external audits are almost done, k thanks for telling us that again!
>3. devs announced how they hire their buddy who they went to Uni with
>4. new translations of the whitepaper in a bunch of languages that no one cares about!
>5. beg people to remember that they can still (PLEASE DO) apply to their Request Fund so someone else can make their shitty apps for them
>6. they announce work they still haven't completed again, and they announce that main net is happening and they're excited and from there the project is continuing (at least they haven't given up)

THANKS REQ

Attached: sadfacegui.jpg (250x250, 4K)

It will recover when BTC and the altcoin market recover. Pretty easy.

thats what happens when you go for regular updates. stop bitching, sell if you have or stfu.

That's why they don't need biweekly updates in the first place. Once a month would be optimal.

So basically mainnet next week? Oui!

Be patient you weak handed faggot

AAAAAAAAAH DUMP IT

holy shit I remember some user said the same shit during the Christmas crash and here we are now lmao

its no one's fault you bought at ATH

I didn't though and still bag holding...

It is dumping