>age
>location
>last restaurant you ate at and how did you like it?

NorCal
Bangkok Cafe (thai food)

It was awesomely delicious. I always get either the Kang Kuah curry or Green curry, spicy, and their mixed vegetable salad with spicy peanut dressing.

Minnesota
this local bar/restaurant called Good Times
all I had was fried cheese curds because I was just there having a few beers and watching the hockey game. but they were dank as fuck and HUGE

>20
>bayern
>blumenthal

We got a quintet of hors d'ouevres which consisted of
>sesame crusted tuna
>grilled goat cheese
>smoked salmon
>salmon tartare
>some sort of brined meat

As a main course I had some prawns with garlic and handmade black ink pasta

Dessert was garbage
>fucking gingerbread sorbet

Gross

Texas
FL Cafe in Miami South Beach

Quick lunch: I had a steak and cheese panini and some sort of drink made from sangria and champagne.

The sandwich was great, and the frys were those really tasty almost battered ones.

Overall, very good.

Got back from Miami a few weeks ago. Clearly, I don't eat out often.

Sweden
Take-out pizza from a place like 20min away from where I live.

It was pretty good.

SoCal
Met my family from out of town at a place called Francoli Gourmet in Orange
Split shortrib ravioli with vodka sauce and spegett bolognese with m'lady

10/10 would go again
Sat outside with a nice heater and watched some much needed rain come down. Also go visit or call your grandma if she is still around

Derby England
Yo sushi

It was ok but very expensive in comparison to how good it was. Not going again. £25 for these plates and a beer.

>36
>Utah
>Floribertos

A cheap mexican restaurant in a small town that's open 24/7 owned and run by Mexicans that delivered an 8/10 authentic 1/2 pound carne asada burrito to my table for $5 plus tax.
Also, they don't accept tips for some reason.
I plan on going back every time I'm in that area

>27
>Maine
>Some place called Hurricane

It wasn't bad - got inspired to make my own shrimp cocktail

17 La, astro burger chili cheese fries no onion to go with pipsi

>22
>VA
>Some local family-owned restaurant

Food was good. Service was on par. Will go again.

Brooklyn
Mamoun's Falafel in the EV
Still a classic, even in a new location. Not the best in town, but definitely good.

>17

my dude

Where? I'm not familiar with any place called Good Times.

How much kok did you have for desert?

Caledonia, MN

Do you really think you won't get banned?

Why the questions? How about minding your own business for a while, cunt? You're not my friend and you don't know me and never will.

>22
>Central New Jersey, near the coast
>A Local breakfast place called COMFI'S.
I got a REALLY thick pancake, a few drops of maple syrup, a pretty big piece of scrambled egg, and a few sausages. Place is kinda overrated, didn't get any butter and eggs needed something to make it worthwhile, sausage was underwhelming as usual at these kinds of places. Big portions and very filling though. My sister and mother recommended it to me and my father, I drove him there and he got the same thing but with bacon.

That steaks raw yo!

Melbourne - victoria
Just got back from Adeliade. Had a fucking brilliant dosa in adelaide with masala and paneer

Minnesota
Grizzly's Wood-Fired Grill. Stopped there with the girlfriend after work one day to kill time during rush-hour. Had pretty good cheese curds, a beer and a steak & mushroom pizza. Solid place.

>22
>Alabama
>Sitar (Indian lunch buffet)
I'm a grad student so my lunches are largely functional. I wolfed down a bunch of curry and fried bread in ~10min, not bad for the price.

sup fellow MNbro

I feel bad for people who don't know about cheese curds

You should go to a black sheep pizza

its pretty well know outside, kinda one of the foods I associate with MN/WI

That being said when I travel there for work I love them shits

Mickey D's
I ate a Bacon Burger combo with an added chocolate sundae
Bacon was overcooked
It barely had any lettuce or tomato
Sauce was almost non existant
Sundae was okay, but barely even tasted it because my tastebuds were too cold, chocolate was godly though, as usual
Fries were a bit too salty

UAB?

>27
>Arkansas
>Cajun's Wharf

Cajun's is almost always good. I had oysters and grilled oscar. And then I had a play de do as well.

Pic related

Minneapolis
Zen Box Izakaya

been to zen box several times and I have yet to order something that isn't amazing other than the ramen

they push their ramen a lot but it's very average and everything else on the menu is much better

>20
>Mobile, Alabama
>La Cocina

It was pretty good. Best Mexican in Mobile by far.

>19
>MO
>First Watch -- I made myself a Philly cheesesteak with cut up & cooked roast beef sautéed in demiglase with red/yellow peppers on toasted cibatta bread with broiled mozzarella
It was fucking delicious

Does that count even though I made it?

Pic isn't what I made, but looks similar

>24
>Taipei, Taiwan
>Din Tai Fung

Glorious xialongbao, wontons and beef noodles

24 hungry jacks Australia
Bacon deluxe no onions
Large fries
Pepsi Max large
Small onion rings.

21, Netherlands

Sushi at one of those all you can eat places a year or two back. It was pretty decent.

The food in this country is fucking atrocious though. As a foreigner I can't even comprehend how bad it is

Did you actually pay for that food? Literally any amateur cook with half a brain could make it better

New Jersey
McDonald's

Fast food is garbage amd 90% of the menu is a complete ripoff but I travel for work and the shorter the linch the sooner I get home later on so I usually grab a FOR ME and a small fry just to keep me going around 1-2pm

Try Tori Ramen, small store but the Ramen is pretty good.

Montreal
Breakfast place called Chez Lionel

Just some regular breakfast place, pretty good desu

Sonoma
Bouchon
Loved it

FL
Hurricane Charlies (sea food and bar food on the water)
The sushi was kick ass (best sushi in town I went to culinary school with all the guys that work it)
I also had some grouper cheeks and coconut shrimp it was Meh it was left over from the seafood buffet we do on Fridays
Idk if this counts because I work there

you also buy those digits mr. moneybags?

Hey get me a hooker user the only ones at the hotel in work at are old Nasty white bitches or black in want an Asian one
Lol a few of them got arrested tonight saw it on my way out

Fuck off, virgin.

>20
>NorCal
> breakfast place called Scramblz
their fried chicken eggs benedict is NICE

I didn't even see those!!!

The Riverside Inn
Simple but delicious; lovely view over the River Severn.

>24
>Las Vegas
>Born and Raised. Drunk food best food.