What is the proper way to order food?

Theoretically, let's say you walk into a McDonald's. There's a massive lineup. You are hungry. You want to eat something ASAP, but you do not know what's on the menu. What do you do? Do you stand aside and review the menu from a distance and then go line up to order? Do you line up anyway and then take your time to review the menu when it's your turn to order, holding up the line? Let us assume that you have inferior eyesight and are too handsome for glasses and are also too good for contact lenses, so you cannot see the menu while you're standing in queue.

Just read the menu while you're waiting in line.

Consider suicide

What if there's black people in line? Do you pretend to go to the bathroom and then get to the end of the line so there wont be any "bad vibes" behind you? What if more get in line after you? What about those of us that are too good to stand in the same line as negros?

kek

>Do you stand aside and review the menu from a distance and then go line up to order?

Yes.

But seriously, your whole post. Fucking end your life.

just wait in line, go up to the cashier, and tell her
>"for me, it's the mcchicken, the best fast food sandwich"

If this is a legitimate issue and you cannot see the menu well from a distance, and do not already know what you want to order, just wait in line as normal. When you're up to the counter, and need more time, simply let the person directly behind you go ahead of you. Repeat until you're ready to order. This is the fairest approach to both yourself and the other people in line.

I think I'd of red the sane ok puss boy but I'm ok with the judge me because he was a very nice guy. You don't need me too please leave my name here if you're in here and I love your mind too.

can someone fill me in on this epic may may? Did reviewbrah say something "racist" and I missed it?

Someone saw KKK robes and mask in the background of one of his videos

>you do not know what's on the menu.
>There's a massive lineup.
Study time, yo.

>mcdonalds
why would you go to mcdonalds? don't go to mcdonalds! you're in fucking china, go to wok king or something!

you look up their menu onlline and figure out exactly what you want and then u just go and get it

thank me later

Just stand out of the way of the line, at the counter if you need to, and read the menu until you decide

Review the menu while queuing. If I'm still undecided when I reach the front, let the person immediately behind me go, while keeping my position at the front of the queue.

>go to a different store

problem solved

yeah no

>Autism: The Thread

so, do you discuss food at a sit down restaurant with your date and then order for both of you? or do you just let her order first?

How's the social anxiety been treating you?

There are many stores that I want to visit, but the problem is, most of them are really small so the moment I go in them the person behind the counter will almost certainly greet me and ask me what I want. I haven't even seen the menu before and it's my first time there so how would I know??

Line up and order what I ordered the last time I went there. If it's Mc donalds I just say I want a value meal of something I'm craving eg. Angus bbq burger value meal.

DON'T say this.

Somebody post the user that wrote an entire fake conversation down on what he was going to say while ordering pizza.

None as far as I've watched, he just has the oddball look/demeanour that pairs well with a gentlemen racist.

>holding up the line
Yeah. Why not? The kitchen has a backlog anyway, you said there was a massive lineup. People are going to be waiting 5-10 minutes on their food anyways.
If they were in a hurry then they should have gone and eaten somewhere else.

Are you trying to make me feel bad because I know what's on the McDonalds menu and don't have to look.

Because yeah, yeah I do feel bad.

JUST ORDER A CHEESEBURGER AND FRIES. MAYBE SOME CHICKEN. THATS ALL THEY HAVE ANYWAY.

If theres a massive line why dont you just look at the menu and decide your order in the fucking line moron