Earn Passive Income for Life

Sounds pretty good right? Well its now possible for you to earn ETH passively for life simply by holding your eth in ethphoenix.io.

How does Ethphoenix.io work?
>Every time somebody buys or sells an EthPhoenix token, the price changes - 0.2% higher upon buy, 0.2% lower upon sell. If you keep your tokens where they are, you receive 10% from every buy OR sell transaction based upon your current share of tokens. You can convert your current token stash into Ether where it will sit in your dividends pool - your dividends are stored in ETH, not in tokens, so their value remains stable (as long as the ETH price itself remains stable.) The more EPX one holds, the large amount of the dividends they receive.

Basically, you earn the ETH people give up by entering and exiting the smart contract. 10% of each buy and sell goes to the community pot then distributed according to how many coins of the total you have.

For example, the top token holder on of ethphoenix (EPX) bought 50 ETH worth at the all time high. The user has since made over 30+ ETH in dividends alone just by sitting on his stack...and its only been 2 months...whats 4 years going to look like?
You can now earn eth for life doing nothing, as other buy and sell, you get a cut. All you need are a huge set of balls and the ability to think for yourself. Started right here on Veeky Forums and now its mooning.

There is much more to this Dapp including a futures market and a new form of crypto mining, both world first, coming from this team. will post info

Ethphoneix.io

>inb4 maths are wrong

Attached: nice.png (949x606, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3140310
forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x14b759a158879b133710f4059d32565b4a66140c-ETH
discord
cointelegraph.com/news/how-will-a-100-mln-grant-help-ethereum-scale
medium.com/@Cryptokeeper/ethphoenix-a-strategy-guide-1c37483e263d
medium.com/@optimumregret/welcome-to-the-future-s-the-worlds-first-ethereum-dapp-within-a-dapp-616198ac5a5
uetoken.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First crpyto futures market called
Pyremx.com

>allowing people to predict what the balance of the EthPhoenix.io smart contract will be at a specific future time. This project is currently live on the Ethereum Main Network. Futures settle once daily, at 5:00am GMT. After much discussion, it was determined that 5am GMT maximizes the number of participants who can be awake and view settlement each day worldwide

Its a daily futures markets that has established a tidal ecosystem with another smart contract called ethphoenix. These two contracts help perpetuate each other and done totally separate and outside from any market other than eth, which its based on. It is able to self sustain already and can handle any volume while remaining fundamentally sound.
We making an eth ecosystem yall.

>pyrmex.com

Attached: reverse-small.png (500x392, 75K)

Not enough to tickle your fancy? well how about a new form of crypto mining that has never been discovered before? You may very well be one of the first people to ever know about this...

ERC223 token (PHX) can now be mined with new method.
Proof of volatility.

>what?
The supply of PHX tokens is tied directly to the Ethereum balance of the smart contract underpinning the 'EthPhoenix' decentralized application and mined using a novel, generalisable technique we refer to as proof-of-volatility.

>volatility of what?
By owning stake in ethphonix (holding EPX tokens), you are able to mine a PHX tokens. An algorithm dictates proportional token generation according to the stake held in ethphoenix.io (proof-of-volatility).
As one user put it, "it's like PoS, but instead of voting on blocks, it's more like a delegated stake - the new contract issues the new tokens based on your holding your EPX."

white paper here
>papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3140310

listed on forkdelta
>forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x14b759a158879b133710f4059d32565b4a66140c-ETH

Dapp game that called PHXhell-etherhell clone
www.phxhell.com

Tfw you get in as a joke and have made 40% by meme’n

It’s actually the only profitable thing I’ve done since getting into crypto lul

it is KILLING it in a bear market. It was born in the bear, molded by it. Can you imagine what happens when its a bull? not to mention the price of ETH will also go back up and compound your investment.

Been holding my eth in here because i can make more eth safely while the market tanks and not worry about converting to fiat.

bump for free eth

This is honestly it. More stable than fiat rn lmao

ETHPHOENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX

NONONO

Attached: DelayedSillyImpala-max-1mb.gif (444x250, 545K)

Come to EthPhoenix Veeky Forums, we have the best memes in town

Attached: norsefire.png (600x602, 381K)

WE NEED FUCKING FLAGS IN THIS BOARD MOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSS

nah, no ref links. Ethphoenix is opposed to the idea of using ref links as it is the lowest of the low in terms of gaining new users. Not to mention ref links are viewed especially illegal in an already gray area of the market.
Ethphoenix has the products that do the talking and the walking.

Wtf I love BITCONNEEEEECT now

Attached: thiskillsthetocsick.jpg (800x450, 61K)

dude, give me the insider skinny, are you really invulnerable to sewage weapon attacks?

Attached: 1521103173475.png (1772x1600, 2.33M)

whats the difference between this and p3d

Christ these coordinated shill threads on biz make me cringe so hard something in my brain activates like it's some response that humans didn't have to feel since the days of the dinos

dead link

fail shill

Attached: Capture.png (846x642, 166K)

>how do I spell phoenix
> p h o n e i x
>yep that looks correct

Attached: 1459650411617.jpg (145x130, 4K)

Ah yes, simply typo forgive me
>ethphoenix.io

>what makes this better then powh?

If you live in the USA, powh ref links may be considered illegal. Its murky water but even the devs will refuse to say its not. Hell, 4 chan wont even allow them to post their URL as it is now considered spam.
Ethphoenix has been pumping out new shit none stop since launch and have now released two world first into teh crypto market, both the futures market and the proof-of-volatility mining dapp. Also, a community wallet was created to take donations for a ad fund and is used for paying fot the ads on this very site and others.

>isn't this just a copy of shadow fork
no, its more of a copy of the OG powh but divs both buy and sell and it is unhackable. I know thats a bold claim but people have given up trying to hack it its so stable. They tried for weeks, not kidding.

>no masternodes
master nodes on powh are rigged to give the masternode holder 33% of the users divs on every buy for life, unless they clear their cookies everyday.
>pic related

>no exchange listings, no erc20 token,
we just invented a new form of mining which produces a coin which is tradable. Fork delta link is in this thread.

>what innovation does this bring over pow3d?
New mining app, entire team of devs, listed on Dappradar in top ten list of new Dapps, solid contract, beta tested with over 4000+ eth, more eth in contract than them and this is just the beginning. check this link out:
pyrebirds.com

>why would you want to put here instead of powh3d?

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me thrice? i dont think so. I also dont like how they are pretending to be some legit exchange which is just a bunch of horse shit and could land them in even more hot water as they are really trying to play the securities approach...

Attached: eatshit.png (1355x214, 40K)

>>what innovation does this bring over pow3d?
>New mining app, entire team of devs, listed on Dappradar in top ten list of new Dapps, solid contract, beta tested with over 4000+ eth, more eth in contract than them and this is just the beginning. check this link out:
pyrebirds.com
whats to stop the contract from being copy pasted for p3d ?

>>why would you want to put here instead of powh3d?
>Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me thrice? i dont think so. I also dont like how they are pretending to be some legit exchange which is just a bunch of horse shit and could land them in even more hot water as they are really trying to play the securities approach...
whos them? its an ethereum smart contract, whos there to be landed, do you know what your talking about?

does this look coordinated to you? I have posted most of the info in this thread myself.

>If you live in the USA, powh ref links may be considered illegal.

Absolutely baseless.

>isn't this just a copy of shadow fork

Yes it's the exact copy of shadow fork with the bug fixed. Aka the took the code and implemented safe math. That's it.

>master nodes on powh are rigged to give the masternode holder 33% of the users divs on every buy for life, unless they clear their cookies everyday.

Again false. Reinvests don't go though the master-nodes. Only buy ins do. But even so, 3D devs have asked the discord multiple times on how they want it to work

>we just invented a new form of mining which produces a coin which is tradable. Fork delta link is in this thread.

Aka a useless token backed by nothing. Basically what EPX did was find a shitty workaround for their contract's limitations.

Absolutely none.

>why would you want to put here instead of powh3d?
The contract is audited by multiple people including EPX's devs, and determined unhackable by all of them. Objectively 3d is the better choice both tech and meme wise.

But all in all, EPX devs and shillers are very organized. They know their product is inferior and do a very good job of promoting it the best they can, I'll give them that. However, the objectively better one will inevitably prevail in the long(or short?) run.

I miss the pyramid

Attached: Div-snek-cooler.png (1157x872, 480K)

>Whats to stop the contract from being copy and pasted
we arnt that foolish. Powh only has 1 dev and ethphoenix has an entire team. They can keep play catch up if they want but the real innovation will be in ethphoenix. Thats true even now.

>whose them
Powh folks and their cronies. You can look at their thread if you want to cringe. By using Ref links and masternodes, you will land yourself in hot water. For chirst sake, there are lawyers who are in the dev team for ethphoenix that refuse, REFUSE, to touch the project due to their illegality

Make money even in this bear market. We have all the tools you need..

discord dot gg/pbN4G73

I wish mods would delete these obvious scam shill threads. Anyone who tries to sell something this hard is a fucking loser. This pajeet literally shills this trashcoin every few hours and responds to every single post. The level of desperation is pathetic.

>it's such a fucking great coin, you're all just too dumb to see it! Stay poor!

How every one of these threads ultimately ends up.

>Absolutely baseless
got any proof to say otherwise?
But what are Craig and others facing legal action over? Their massive shilling and ref link network which would net them direct income, there's a clear parallel there

Craig is still shilling 3D on youtube - do you think a Judge will look at that, learn about the ref links - e.g. Craig getting 33% of all the buys which came through his channel, and dismiss it for being decentralized alone?

Obviously smart contracts and the vast number of participants will be impossible / not worth tracking down, but they're basically doing everything possible to attract SEC attention, including Craig shilling it alone

>masternodes are fucked
well im glad you are admitting they are unfair now at least

hahahaha thats some hardcore denial my friend. Are you just going to ignore the futures market Dapp and the mining App? What innovation does powh have then? a new ui? thats cute.

>Objectively 3d is the better choice both tech and meme wise.
yes, your post is a prime example of objectivity. Ya right. What "tech' have they produced? any new Dapps? any new Ecosystems? ANYTHING?
meanwhile, I can post a laundry list of new features and even two world firsts ethphoenix has made.

>They know their product is inferior and do a very good job of promoting
ya, thats why we refuse to use ref links right? You hypocritical cunts make me laugh for days. You have no products so all you have to do is shill. Literally, the powh platform is based on shilling can you even deny that?

great input!

DO the needful sirs!

Attached: 15d020e1f9057999a77627f0e80e3569b801b67c6c60773b1eac43660db41f08.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

not to mention you cannot even post a link the the POWH page because even Veeky Forums thinks they are spam. Meanehile, ethphoenix has paid for ads on this site which they still run.

>The contract is audited by multiple people including EPX's devs, and determined unhackable by all of them

You are putting words in their mouths. They said it didn't exhibit the known fail vectors that Ponzibot's previous contracts had failed with.

Now, should we discuss what they ALSO said? That the math as laid out in the 3D contract was NOT correct, and unfair to participants. They also disliked the hidden compensation baked into the contract.

Take a look at the POW3D contract for yourself. LOOK at those listed as Ambassadors. Then see how many of the 'EPX devs', listed there,still hold POW3D... None. They all sold within a few days, as they didn't want their names associated with POW3D for both legal and moral reasons - yet they are happy to have their names associated with EthPhoenix.

They know something you don't.

Please do provide any earnest criticism and I will do my best to reply with honesty

Attached: 1449894285831.png (600x700, 61K)

Attached: 20180315_211835.png (1058x857, 2.25M)

I am not the one making the claim you stupid moron, you are the one that does and needs to post proof. My proof is that there's no proof for what you're saying apart from a LARPing virgin in your discord.

Your mining app and useless shit token can be ignored. The futures dapp is cool but 3d is gonna have one of those too.

The tech is the main contract both projects are based one. It's pretty fucking objective that EPX is inferior in every way possible.

And at the end of the day, 3D hasn't even released half of the shit you have and we are at almost the same balance. Goes to show what will happen in the long run.

>My proof is that there's no proof
its literally a ponzi scheme with ref links, what the fuck is legal about it m8?
>muh unregulated market
tell that to craig judge for him. Craig grant loves powh, does that not raise a red flag? Please, get angrier im insulting your baby.

>It's pretty fucking objective that EPX is inferior in every way possible.
This is your claim you stupid moron so you need to post your proofs...right?

I have a whole thread full of the features in ethphoenix, many of which powh does not have. Even if you call those feautres useless, thats just your opinion and given your emotional state, i imagine it is hardly a sound opinon at that.

Have you read the whitepaper?
I already know you'll say yes but maybe you actually should.

This token is the first of its kind, and when combined with the shared technology that you speak of it is groundbreaking.

EthPhoenix doesn't need to resort to all of the cheap garbage which POWH is built upon.
Where you have memes and ridiculous devotion to shilling by any means necessary, we have substance.
Where you have functional developers who can implement the work of others, we have brilliance, innovation and originality.
We don't need to FUD you incessantly out of jealously because we know where we stand, and where you sit.

>It's pretty fucking objective that EPX is inferior in every way possible
>objectivity.rar.exe

Attached: 1449884441871.png (261x359, 8K)

You idiot, EPX now has PHX tokens, which are going to be more versatile than any fcking shit you powh3d fucks will be able to do.

Not to mention the Phoenix team are more numerous and better skilled and have greater vision.

Maybe stop posting until those new things are actually released

At the end of the day, the contracts at the same balance would have rewarded each participant with a more equal amount of ETH because only content creators are going to get the bulk of referrals, and that's going to hurt normal users in the long run as those creators reinvest their 33% bonus and become bigger whales, taking a larger % of divs. In EPX all shilling benefits everyone equally

And these contract balances rise AND fall, that's the whole point, but all you guys have done post launch is shill in our threads, you haven't developed anything else yet

BUMMMMP

Attached: unknow2n.png (1199x605, 579K)

Can't tell if this is as safe as it sounds or Bitconnect.

Attached: 1519597827749.png (817x443, 34K)

Attached: pokemon-zapdos-2-470x3102x.jpg (940x620, 66K)

better than just sitting there being boring etherium

also PHX isn't a workaround in any way, it's generated in a novel way and serves a completely different purpose than EPX itself

It's funny you call it a workaround, because if 3D ever actually makes any dApps, you will need to implement a similar "workaround" for your insane 10% transfer fee.

Or somehow make your dApps 20% more profitable while receiving 10% less of the funds sent, which is basically impossible mathematically if we're talking about a "quick" game like futures or any gambling

Tldr transferring something with a 10% fee baked in is objectively more worthless than PHX could ever be

Just got my first withdrawal with them! Great product. No issues, I would recommend!!

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-011750.png (1080x2220, 859K)

common reaction. Here some articles on it.

>cointelegraph.com/news/how-will-a-100-mln-grant-help-ethereum-scale
here it is referred to as ethpyrmaid.io in 6th place on that top ten list. Ethpyrmaid is the sister front end to the smart contract. EPY=EPX

>medium.com/@Cryptokeeper/ethphoenix-a-strategy-guide-1c37483e263d
real quick read, was in the email newsletter this week.

>medium.com/@optimumregret/welcome-to-the-future-s-the-worlds-first-ethereum-dapp-within-a-dapp-616198ac5a5
nice one about the futures market and how it interacts with the ethphoenix contract.

and at the risk of feeding the trolls, it took our futures dev probably a week to make the futures contract entirely by himself. It really shouldn't be taking you this long if you have such great solidity developers - I know they have seen the volume pyrmex creates, but all they've managed to put out post launch so far is an extremely disjointed website. It's not promising at all

It's hard to get dev work done when you're busy in discord banning folks for asking questions.

To those of you sitting on the fence, observing, ask yourselves, why don't you see any real or genuine criticism?

I think it actually works as a disadvantage how zealous some of our followers are and how many there are willing to defend us from FUD and false claims, etc. at any opportunity.
Our threads are brigaded by our loyal members, but the feelings we have are genuine.

To my knowledge, the Phoenix has (ironically) not burned anyone.
Broadly speaking, everyone who gets in thinks it's great and stays in.
It's been very lucrative so far, even as someone with a relatively small investment.

Attached: 1449644891238.jpg (500x441, 42K)

>is referred to as ethpyrmaid.io
That's very reassuring, thanks for the links, I'm going to read now.

no problem, BUMP

waste of 7's

A genuine criticism of ethphoenix could be the lack of partial sells feature but this can be negated buy using multiple free Metamask accounts. Metamask is all that is needed to get started on ethphoenix.

I mean I can sit and criticise it all day, but in essence the crypto portion of it is too good to be true... and yet continuing to exist and slowly draw in people.

It obviously benefits us to "shill" this project, but I feel with complete open honesty that is certain to grow regardless of my efforts and I want to give others the opportunity to get involved

Attached: 1449977179872.png (310x326, 11K)

guys get the fuck in on both this and powh3d,
both are amazing projects and fucking comfy af during these crazy storms

seemed to have really changed you tone from your previous post...

Sounds like a scam
Bit cooooooonnnnnnnnect

Nice blogpost faggot. Shut the fuck up and kill your self. You don’t know shit and nobody here gives a fuck what you think is going to happen

you mad?

Anti social security ayeeee

Attached: 1519861486283.png (445x468, 38K)

>>you receive 10% from every buy OR sell transaction based upon your current share of tokens
lmao i receive 50% from COSS.
No thanks phoenix lmfao

Attached: XtmuxKIb.jpg (512x512, 18K)

this is fucking amazing

Better than just holding ETH IMO.

>50%
is that 25% in and out? Sounds a bit steep...

in and out?
It's 50% of all the fee's they collect.
Every buy, every sell has a transaction fee collected by coss and 50% of those fees get distributed to coss coin holders depending on how much they hold.
They are implementing fiat gateway at the end of THIS MONTH and coss coin holders will get 50% of the fee's generated from that as well

Attached: f82c2e5f5f706fb464df0ac8e421d654.jpg (440x314, 24K)

fees? Sounds pretty minuscule. If a whale dumps or pumps ethphoenix, coin holders get a cut of that. For example, when the coin pump over 120 eth this past week, i made over .15 Eth in divs, just from holding tokens... That was in a span of 3 days

Who gets the other 50% of the fees?
100% of EthPhoenix "fees" go to token holders, that's the whole point.

If a whale dumps or pumps COSS, coin holders get a cut of that
it's no different for coss only coss holders get 50% and phoenix holders get 10%
10% is miniscule.
50>10 user.

What?
You said its was 50% of their fees...not of 50% of their initial investment.

So let get this straight, I put eth into the pot. Then I can mine for pheonix tokens to hold or sell? Or can I mine tokens and still get a cut?

You buy tokens from ethphoenix.io called EPX.

Once you have any number of EPX tokens, you are immediately able to beginning mining PHX tokens. Its one click mining and runs for 24 hours straight. Return in 24 hours to collect your haul.

while holding EPX tokens, you earn divs off everyone else interacting with the smart contract

Attached: versus_wlogo.png (1000x699, 1.33M)

Mkay this makes a lot more sense thank you. Looks like I'm buying some tokens this weekend.

a literal, unashamed, completely transparent pyramid scheme. You literally don't even have to try to scam people these days, you can tell them to their face and they'll happily throw money at you.

Amazing

no problem, another question answered, another bump!

hes right you know

i actually really like this idea, im about to drop 2 ETH into this because if my ETH is going to just sit around being a piece of shit I may as well put it into a transparent pyramid scheme. also i love the metamask integration. fuck it..going in

joing the discord, great community willing to answer any questions you might have. Open source to the max so share your ideas too!

bump

just figured out how to mine... this is pretty cool
honestly if you have some extra ethereum laying around i dont see any reason not to do this as long as you can leave it in there (I see how you get screwed by taking it out)

dont forget the futures market too. Shits going to be hot in a couple hours. Multipliers at 23X

i dont understand enough about this to mess around... ill keep reading up on it and decide if I should try it out. content with the dividends and mining for now...but thank you

How are you not convinced yet biz? we've been making sweet divs for like 2 months and ever since you've been missing out because of irrational fear and because "muuuh it's a literal pyramid scheme, how retarded can you be"

yea man keep your eye on it. Check out
pyrebirds.com while you are at it

last bump

uetoken.com/

so tell my group of 100k followers to jump on this ?

Why is this BIIIIICCCCOOONNNEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCC level shit allowed here?

Wasted quads. Ill have you know ethphoenix pays for ads here. Have you ever supported Veeky Forums?

dare you

I'm getting bitconnect vibes from this

ethpheonix for life

Attached: 1518548305213.png (521x595, 324K)

>vibes based investing
just like a pro!

BIIIIICCCCOOONNNEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCC

Is this "comparing everything similar to my project to bitconnect" a new meme in the PoWH3D discord?

the absolute state of powh folks