Bitcoin is the future mom and dad! I know I put all my savings into these internet doo dads...

>bitcoin is the future mom and dad! I know I put all my savings into these internet doo dads, but I will be rich I swear! you'll see!

Attached: lol.png (457x520, 71K)

>linear

Yeah, bottom pic is linear too, why would you be comparing it in non-linear dumbfuck

Attached: newparadigm.png (645x729, 121K)

>linear

He probably got laughed at for posting a screenshot of his trading view asking for advice with it on linear and now doesn't understand why linear view exists.

>linear

Everyone posts drawings of charts. How about some real world examples of why we should believe BTC will behave this way?

BTC itself once corrected 78.6% which would take us to $4000-$5000 now which is a fine pit stop before MOON.

You idiots who think this is over are beyond retarded. Do you think people would give up on the opportunity to make easy money in a completely unregulated market. So long as people remain greedy the crypto markets will exist. It's as retarded to think that this will continue dumping forever as it is to think the price will only ever go up.

>So long as people remain greedy the crypto markets will exist
Why would you think that? Men have been greedy since the dawn of time. Markets come and go. There is nothing special about bitcoin lol, especially with it's dinosaur of a blockchain.

Your mental capacity

Because the crypto markets are an easy way for greedy people to make money. Why would they disappear?

No newfags want in at this point, who wants to buy shit that's tanking? Give it 1-2 years boys and the pump will begin again.

>because the x markets are an easy way for greedy people to make money

Do you know what stocks are lmao? Replace x with literally anything.

Newfags with their $100 'investments' you mean? Yeah, they're not the ones who have any effect on crypto

Answer my question, you tedious person. Why would they disappear any time soon while greedy people see them as a great opportunity for making money?

The closest thing to BTC normies have is zelle, which takes 24 hours, quadruple confirmations on the user end, and no way for the public to verify thier funds

Because there are infinite other ways for greedy people to take their chances making money. Companies and projects that have more promise are more reliable. Bitcoin is going to be left behind in the dust for sure, cryptocurrency as a whole has a chance, but if you think there is something mystical about BTC you're fucked. I'm surprised they didn't teach you about trading stocks in middle school economics.

>if you think there is something mystical about BTC you're fucked
Where did I say this? Stop misrepresenting my point. BTC might disappear over time but crypto is sticking around because it's too easy to make money for too many people.

Why are you so aggressive buddy?

>If

Calm yourself. Crypto is a good idea but you seem to be more worried about finding idiots dumber than yourself to buy into it than actually thinking if it is a viable currency on a large scale. You might as well go buy magical island berry renewal juice and resell it if you are down with pyramid schemes.

>you seem to be more worried about finding idiots dumber than yourself to buy into it
What have I said that ever indicated this?
>than actually thinking if it is a viable currency on a large scale
The vast majority of people putting money into crypto couldn't give two fucks about this

>using linear
fuck yourself op

Attached: 20180315_211835.png (1058x857, 2.25M)

Arr boy you best start believing in supportless markets... yerr in one.

Attached: kjbgh.png (351x253, 97K)