Chilis>TGIF>Applebees>Ruby Tuesday

Chilis>TGIF>Applebees>Ruby Tuesday

You literally cannot prove me wrong

TGIF is for niggers. ive literally never seen one that wasnt in the ghetto

Do people actually patronize any of those places?

Islands>Chilis>TGIF>Applebees>Ruby Tuesday

u welcome

Equal in all respects. Shittier, plebe garbage for idiots that have never travelled to europe and eaten in even a trattoria, that want to pretend they're having a restaurant experience.

We have one in a white part of town so its pretty ok.

Nearly all dindus at the other location though

It might be just in my city, but the Applebees here are fuckin' strange. They offer 2 dollar pints all night and are open until 2am. I find that strange, it's like theyre more of a bar down here than a food place. I thought it was more of a family restaurant with crying babies and depressed moms.

>paying for tap water

At least the refugee semen is free right? Oh thats just for your women.

What the hell, are you in a college town?

I legitimately can't tell if this is satire or just 100% delusion

>do people actually eat at a successful restaurant chain?

You're almost as bad as those faggots when hearing the word McDonalds, "WOW who eats that stuff?" despite the sign outside saying billions served.

applebees will usually take over townie dive bar duty if townie dive bars are scarse

t. Never travelled to europe, or even read about it.

How can you be this naive and still exist?

Neither, its obsession.

>received a gift card to Ruby Tuesday
>not a Ruby Tuesday in sight of me
It may be shit but at least it's free shit.

Chilis > TGI > Ruby > Applebees
Applebees is bad.
Texas Road House is good.

Bahama Breeze>Chilis>Ruby Tuesday=TGIF>Crapplebees

90's Chili's>TGI>Modern Chili's>Tuesday>Red Robin>Apple bees

To be fair though I haven't had Ruby Tuesday's or Red Robin in a while but Applebee's was crap when I had it with the family.

I haven't been to an Applebee's in years but they used to promote their "Riblets" for the longest time and they were almost pure cartilage, disgusting.

Chilis is markedly better than the others mentioned here, but still quite poor.

Highly depends on your local staff.

I ended up a Red Lobster against my will recently, after building an extreme hatred for it, and it was actually a great experience, reasonably good food and the waiter was fantastic. It was in a college town, though.

Just went to Red Robin for the first time in my life recently, and it was actually really good.

That being said, probably not worth full price, as I only tried it out due to having a free burger through something.

Red Lobster automatically goes up to the next tier if only for the cheese biscuit things.

Just who the hell are these restaurants for

It seems like they're cutting to franchise the experience of a nice local restaurant but failing, why go there unless there literally is nothing else by you

Some of the standard fare like Burgers are pretty good. I'm not waiting in a fucking two hour line to get a burger from Killens

FYI

This one was supposed to be first

I think it depends on the location.

Chili's > Applebees > TGIF. I like Applebees menu better than TGIF, but the quality isn't as good most of the time. The Ruby Tuesdays here closed, like 10 years ago, but it was really good. They had a great salad bar.

Cheddar's is underrated though. I think it belongs in this category of restaurants. West coast fags need not apply.

Final

kek

Chain restaurants are for after work happy hour drinks only. Only niggers and white trash actually would look forward to eating there.

Chilis > all of those other shitty options

I forgot about Cheddars, I guess its probably around the same quality as Chilis.

I like the tendies at chilis

Switch Applebees and Ruby Tuesdays and it's acceptable.

Chilis>TGIF>Ruby Tuesday>>>>>Applebees

Kill yourself.

applebees > chilis > TGIF ? ruby tuesdays
i fucking love applebees, i have no clue what you guys are on about. chilis is consistenty excellent as well. the TGIF around me closed a long time ago and i haven't been to one since but i remember it being good. have never been to ruby tuesdays, but i may be going tomorrow.

Chili's is okay. I would never decide to go there on my own, but I don't mind going if the group I'm with wants to go. I think it's a lot better than those other places. Plus they have a pretty good black bean burger (i don't eat meat)

Alright this took a lot of work, but...

Chilis=TGIF=Applebees=Ruby Tuesday=et al.

et al.=Max & Erma's etc

Go on ahead and prove me wrong.

Go on ahead and put on a blindfold and have someone stick a gun to your head and then eat the tingy wingy pizza poppers and the pizzadillas and the pizza pogoda potstickers and tell me there's a difference.

>Select all images with pizza.

It's for people who don't know any better and want a safe option, they've been to Applebees so they know what Applebees tastes like. That place down the street could be awful for all they know, better not try anything new. Also in some places there might not actually be anything better than a chain, like some tiny 300 person town in rural Pennsylvania with a pizza joint and a McDonald's and that's it. A lot of people don't know that there's even real food out there. Imagine growing up in a place like that and then venturing to the city and being surrounded by thousands of restaurants.

I agree but it's like saying Chvrches > Grimes it's all irrevocably shitty.

I wouldn't put Red Robin up against any of the places in my OP, I'd say their burgers are slightly better but less variety.

The ones around here are more known for the bar than eating there. Makes sense... The food there sucks

Fuck off back to your alck general you namefagging attention whore faggot

theyre all unironically the same, as someone who rooms with and eats out with complete plebs

They're all the same except TGIF has the Jack Daniels sauce so its better

However the TGIF in Dubai does not have the Jack Daniels sauce or any of the other dishes with an alcoholic component and its straight garbage.

No you teenager, they have decent food, seating is available for large groups, and excellent happy hour special. I usually end up going when Im traveling and don't want to get fast food again.

Everyone knows how to use Yelp just like you. Good food isn't a secret.

YOUR ANALYSIS IS CORRECT MY MAIN MAN

chilis>>>TGIF=Applebees=Ruby Tuesdays

i really cant tell the difference between the three

>eating at any of these

Sure is white midwest American in here.

I just had a work lunch at this shithouse.

Jesus christ. So bad. I compared it to an Applebees, but worse.

also known as real Americans

You're right, let's throw in some Del Taco, Jack in the Box, and Sabbaro or whatever it is that faggots on the coast eat when not eating little portions of soy based jizzum and three peas on a plate for $40 at some boutique yuppie trendy restaurant.

As for me, I'm going to fucking Cracker Barrel. Now who's coming with me?

>taking the bait

it's common knowledge city folk are genuine bull-preppers.

Youre area got settled third. You are not real americans

Applebees>Outback Steakhouse>Chilis>Fridays

This is irrefutable

>midwest and southern white trash real 'murricans

Hence, the proof for the europoor critiques. QED.

Would it be obsession if it was an American shitting on other countries or does that buzzword exclusively work in your favour?

lol @ this salty pleb

>decent food

*Boil in bag and microwave frozen food

>seating is available for large groups

As it is at a good number of non-chain restaurants

>Excellent happy hour specials

If I cared about how much money I was paying to drink I'd go to the dive bar with $2.75 wells

>Everyone knows how to use Yelp just like you.

Look, you've probably never actually been to flyover land have you. There's people who have never left the county they were born in, and think it's a big deal to go to the next town over. When you live somewhere like that Yelp won't do shit for you because there ISN'T anything there. Yelp has an image of 20 and 30 something hipster elitist yuppie middle-upper class millennials for a reason. It's not an app anyone's using in Pawnee, Indiana.

Applebees is literally the worst out of all of the chain bar/grill joints.

Bullshit. Applebees is literally the best of all the chain restaurants.

Outback has the bloomin' onion so it wins automatically.

Outback is about 50-60% more expensive

>paying for tapwater

I thought that was America. It has to be supplied free by law over here for anywhere serving food.

>unironically the same

What did he mean by this?

they can charge you for a cup tho