COSS

Can you feel it starting?

9 days

Attached: cosssio.png (225x225, 4K)

Damn straight

Ya not getting fiat in 9 days desu

45k coss and 120k req who else is ready for mid to late 2018? Coss will fill our crypto debit cards weekly with enough to buy anything we want

Attached: 1513544145872.jpg (620x1004, 121K)

Wait for the medium post by Rune this coming Monday

It will shed light on what's been happening :)

>In 9 days, I will be able to get my credit card info and indentity stolen by a Chinese Triad operating in Singapore.
Fucking based.

just in time for me to get my next weeks paycheck into coss.
Hopefully we're still under $1 by then.

Attached: f82c2e5f5f706fb464df0ac8e421d654.jpg (440x314, 24K)

Never told how many you have. How bout you say a number ?

Rune is exit scamming.

Rune posts he is shutting down the website due to insufficient volume.

Fiat is just not coming in 9 days, sorry man.

I wouldn't even be mad. That would be impressive

Ive got 250,000 COSS and im pretty sure im in top 50 holders (bought before wll hype, made the mistake to hold). Im not sure what this whale guy is excited about lol, im going down with the ship, yeah, but im not goong around saying were the situation is good. Im 80% sure rn COSS will fail, big time

>250k

Have some faith, you rode this to almost $1m USD
I rode it past $1m USD, and then back down again.

April is our month. It just begins in late March with a nice surprise.

Attached: kek.png (400x386, 207K)

$100 end of year. Minimum.

Attached: get-rich.jpg (1200x860, 181K)

So you have probably around 350k. Nice stack.

But I still wouldn't consider that a whale. I know of two guys who have three times that, each.

And I personally have 220k and I don't see myself as anything close to a "whale".

Yeah, I am reasonably close with a few of the slack whales.

Some of them make me seem like a dolphin.
That being said, I know a lot of their selloff positions and I won't be doing any selling off until $5 minimum.

They'll define the short term market, but after that I think they will all have about the same amount I do, for fee split farming.

the real whales will be anyone who is still holding over 100,000 coss 1 year from now.
10 years from now these whales will be warren buffet level whales
20 years from now jeff bezos level whales
50 years from now.... rothschild level whales.

Attached: 1519348611675.png (680x1388, 1.02M)

ofc this shit will fail, rune has absolutely no clue how to run an it company. but before it fails we still gonna ride this to 5, maybe even to 10

new ui will be good enough for the normies.
we got pretty lucky with this bear market, otherwise we would have left in the dirt already

Don't underestimate the marketing ability this guy showed so far.

Apple only runs on technological fumes and a lot of marketing, after all.

Thats why i still have faith in it
Dont forget that apple products are pretty good

>payfair

Sure

They're not worth their cost, far too restrictive, break easily.... Nah, apple products are utter dogshit.

But it doesn't matter, because the common people THINK apple products are good, because that's what the ads tell them. Their brain does the rest and rationalizes everything.

I've started a private discord for holders over 10k. You are welcome to join, proving status is simple and free. 200k+ holders get the highest status. 10k+ is currently required to join.

invite link: HNqkGb