Lobster is just vehicle for butter

>lobster is just vehicle for butter
when did you realize Veeky Forums was retarded

It's true though.

>five guys is a meme
get fucked /ck.

how do you explain lobster stock

lobster bisque is the best version of lobster because you turn the worst part of the lobster experience (the shell) into the best (lobster stock) that it almost makes the meat itself superfluous.

>potatoes are a vehicle for butter
>bread is a vehicle for butter
Retarded shit like this should just be ignored.

>superfluous
Using this word unironically in a sentence

kys

just add butter

>JUST PUT BUTTER ON IT, IT'S GOOD

How about no. Lobster is shit, WAY overpriced garbage.

>retarded attention seeking whore
>has tattoos
are there any woman with tattoos that aren't retarded?

>Try to relate
So we should throw her in a boiling pot of water?

I agree. Tattoos on women are a major turn off. Same with the nipple and clit rings. I shrivel up like a slug coated with salt. I guess it's some new feminazi "thing."

>nipple and clit rings
Fuck that cancer, so many perfect pairs of tits ruined by some retard with a nail-gun at the mall. Few things make me as angry as nipple piercings.

I don't eat it with butter.

Are there any women at all that aren't retarded?

Are there any women?

>being semi-literate
Don't kys. Just try to learn. Maybe you won't always be ignorant.

>Lobster rolls
>lobster mac and cheese
>lobster stock
>lobster tail is tasty as fuck

>lobster tail

fuck that, I like being able to actually chew my meat

>when did you realize Veeky Forums was retarded
When people started posting about Joey and Jack

realized within the first 30 seconds I was here sup

when i realized that most of Veeky Forums comes from upper middle class white families whose familiarity with cooking is reheating microwavable meals.

Lobster are literally bottom feeding arachnids. There is no reason to have sympathy for something that doesn't even have an awareness of itself.

But annon. It feels nice. And you can hook a cherry on the ring and grab a can of whipped cream and make a lover work for that bananna split.

you could just say redundant, or irrelevant, but no, you just had to make sure all the ANONYMOUS postere realize how extensive your vocab was with your 9th grade SAT word of the day. You're not smart just pretentious. Kill yourself

U R Dumb

What fucking part of his post contained a vocabulary word greater than a middle school graduate, idiot?

You have to be 18 to post on this site

meant to reply to

I'm basically fucking retarded but I've known what superfluous meant since I was like 12. Fuck that other user, you should kill yourself.

For me it was the McChicken.
God I hate myself for typing that.

When i first came to this board i tought it was going to be a bunch of people sharing recipes and advise, talking about their experiences and whatnot. Instead all i see is a bunch of very bitter fucks memeing each other to death, wich is kind of sad because cooking has always been more of a bonding activity to me.

this is my sister on meat
>meat is just a vehicle for sauce

>i
>wich

You were never welcome here anyway.

Wait, they're telling me to relate to a lobster, a maine lobster judging from the fact that she has claws? A creature that was, up until the mid 1900s, was so prevalent that they literally washed up on shore in the thousands after a brief storm? A creature who's brain is still the size of a bug's, and is only that big because of water? A creature so primordial that it has no endocrine system? No, I will not relate to that sea bug, that monster of the deep. They can, they obviously are of a lower life form to even consider this a possible comparison.

Also it's bad luck to eat them on new years because they swim backwards, and they eat all kinds of dead shit.

Same with blue crabs caught in the Ashley River in Charleston. If you eat a crab from that river, chances are you're eating someone who an heroed off the Ashley River Bridge.

Dude u a dumdum.

So are vegetables non-vegan if fertiliser is derived from animal products?

I agree with you but fuck you sound pretentious.

That's not a rabbit hole that I'm willing to tumble down this morning.

But it is. Lobster just gets memed everywhere because of yanks.

It's peasant food in most of the world

>Lobsters
>Arachnids
This was when I realised Veeky Forums was retarded.