Butter Burgers

Why do americans put butter on their burgers? Is it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=avAglwPbDnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've never heard of that before. Mayo, yes, but never butter. Think I might give it a shot, it sounds tasty.

I've literally never heard of that and I'm a bald eagle.

COOKING THEM IN A PAN WITH CLARIFIED BUTTER IS DELICIOUS. PAN FRY IT UNTIL THE OUTSIDE IS DARKENED AND FINISH COOKING IT IN THE OVEN AND YOU'LL HAVE A NICE BEURRE NOISETTE TO FINISH IT

Wendy's in Canada has buttered buns and personally I don't prefer it, you get greasy hands for marginal flavor enhancement and you feel bad afterwards because of how greasy it is

youtube.com/watch?v=avAglwPbDnQ

Do you mean buttered buns? Sometime's I'll butter the buns a bit before grilling them on a skillet, gets em nice and toasty. But like, putting pats of butter on your burger isn't a thing man.

>what is culvers

Butter ? Seriously ? Butter ? That's fucked up.

only on a luther burger. I've never had one but I would like a recipe for one.

It tastes good

>tfw I'm from Milwaukee and I've not heard of this place

Looks good. Reminds me of Mazo's

For all of peeps who haven't heard of butter burgers...have you never been to Culver's?

cook burgers in a little butter but don't add any to the sandwich. it really helps the flavor and draws some of the fat out of the meat as well

Jack in the box does this.
It's pretty good, but it leaves your hands greasy so it's kinda annoying to eat.

>Why do americans put butter on their burgers? Is it good?

It started in the south. Niggers will literally put butter on errthang.

Is dat sum Solly's Grille? Sure looks like it is.

>draws some of the fat out of the meat
Okay, how does this work?

we invented them and well do whatever we want

It doesn't.
The whole idea is to stop the grease soaking the buns.
This is fucking basics, Veeky Forums.

I've had the ones from Culvers. I think they cook it in butter, not adding it as a topping. Greasy, but easily the best fast food burger I've had thus far. The meat gets a crispy outer layer but stays juicy inside.

>"Why do Americans"
Obsessed and saged.

Hi, Germany!

No idea man. Califag and I've never even heard of Culvers.

It works by osmosis, silly noob.

No idea.

Never heard of it.

Wisconsinfag detected.

A Canadian sodomy chamber?

i dont but yeah butterburgers exist. theres a chain that serves them called Culver's

Beats the fuck out of me.

It's a culvers thing

Even Florida has culvers now.

>he's this far behind the times

fat in the meat is attracted to fat in the pan, so it brings more out as it cooks but the burger stays juicy

That much butter is disgusting. I usually lightly butter the buns and toast them.

That looks amazing.

THANKS BRO YOUR ADVICE SOUNDS YUMMY AS HELL.

Solly's is the best burger in existence. Too bad every picture online shows them in a puddle of melted butter. You have to eat them fresh, when the butter is in a warm semi-solid state.

As far as butter burgers go, you're replacing beef fat with milk fat. Instead of 80/20 beef, you go with lean sirloin, and put fresh butter under the top bun hot off the grill. Excellence.