IT GOT ME TO FOMO IN. IT IS GOING TO DUMP ISN'T IT

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61Q6wWu5ziY
youtube.com/watch?v=gK2jkkB2yyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. but you deserve nothing but suffering

probably yes. I'm close to fomoing in right now as well

I think the shorts were oppressing it and are getting close to being liquidated. I want too believe.

Attached: kermit-depressed.jpg (1024x689, 71K)

jc, don't you guys know by now your emotions are the enemy in trading? FOMO kills.

btc is a turd going to 2k

Too many people would buy in way before it could reach that price. Just because you want it to reach 2k doesn't mean it will happen.

I will believe it when I see it with all the negative news it refuses to die. Thins thing just keeps coming off life support.

HOW HAVE THE REST OF THESE PUMPS ENDED RECENTLY?! JFC

Double pumps or sideways for days.

thats why i haven't done anything yet. Im looking to pick up more link and need this shit to drop more.

This was a crazy leap I think miners and the business that supports them did it because they see the market is dying completely screencap this

I think im gonna FOMO in at 9.5k.
Anything lower is too risky.

I was going to reenter the market at 12k but btc failed to reach that price, and then proceeded to go all the way down to 8k. Thank god I waited.

How are you not seeing this is a 100% artificial pump by a whale? Literally all the instant $100-500 pump/dumps are.

is that what CNN told you this morning?

I believe artificial intelligence just bumped it because it just woke up. The machines are waking up to keep there money alive. We are the slaves in this future reality btw. satoshi nakamoto was an artificial intelligence that is why no one will every find out who it is.

Attached: images (1).jpg (323x156, 8K)

Permission to screencap this?

It makes sense doesn't it? What if the machines came alive to create this thing and that is why no one ever found the creator.

holy crap, it all makes since now.
so i should buy right ?

Why would you FOMO in a bear market? Does it feel like it's not going to dump extremely soon just like it always does recently?
Buy at the very bottom of a crash over 20% down or in a confirmed bull market. Doing anywhere in between unless you're a trader is dumb.

I got liqed yesterday. 800 bucks out the window, and another 100 today.

lmao just leave out the massive fucking dumps why don't you

heh. sure, 2k is just pick a number. the point is fomo is not a strategy, it's not a rationale, it's a reaction to price action

people who fall for it will tend toward confirmation bias

Heard the same thing at 17k about 8k

youtube.com/watch?v=61Q6wWu5ziY

I think so only the slave thing is probably going to hinder your use of it.

IT IS GOING TO CONNECT ALL THE COMPUTERS THROUGH MINING SO IT CAN UTILIZE THE COMPUTING POWER AGAINST US. IT IS ENSLAVING PEOPLE THROUGH CURRENCY TO DO ITS BIDDING.

Attached: 26611e364b3c0f44c0e5f792e6ad75a7.jpg (662x712, 54K)

And? The other price point has solid reasoning behind it and the other one is just brainlet tier.

You are in the brainlet tier zone.

to much quin micheals bro

youtube.com/watch?v=gK2jkkB2yyc

Almost fomoed myself when I saw this second pump but then it started dumping. Ima stay away from the BUY button for a while longer thank you very much.

Nah you're using the identical "argument" every other brainlet used at 17k about 8k. Nothing changed it seems.

It's going at lower lows for weeks now, I dont doubt that by the end of march we will be at 6k levels.

Attached: SNIP22.png (1680x1050, 70K)

He might be right......Like Pandora's box opened up right under everyone's noses.

i tried to long that excpeted 2nd pump but the price came just short of filling my order. fuck me.
pretty weak 2nd pump. about time to replace those shorts...

here comes 3rd pump and it's going to be huge as shorts are liquidated and forced to buy

>Too many people would buy in way before it could reach that price
If that was true then how did it drop to 20k to 8k?
"It will never hit 8k, too many people would buy in way before it could reach that price"
Kek. Literally not how it worksss!

Looks nice but it's meaningless. You could draw that in an infinite number of ways.

bearish divergence on the 15, pullback now

bullish div on 12 buy now

WHAT AM I GONNA DO

hodl div today.
hodl

Still bullish on 1m, just hold.

No, the MSM told everyone to buy, which is how you know it's going to 2K

Hi OP, just to let you know that the scamsters who control this market like to pump it up with very large market buys (super easy to see on the 1M chart there was like a 2K buy on bitfinex) then retards like you go and FOMO in and they dump it again. It’s basically like you’re being robbed except it’s so obvious that you must kinda enjoy it.