So I lost it all. I went short 10x at 8.2k, got liquidated on the dead cat to 9.9k. 19.7BTC gone. How do I recover...

So I lost it all. I went short 10x at 8.2k, got liquidated on the dead cat to 9.9k. 19.7BTC gone. How do I recover? How do I go about getting that money back? Exit scamming ICO? Robbing a bank?

Attached: 1507734407Bitmex logo.png (400x200, 28K)

Buy babb, hold til 100x
Enjoy

lol

kill yourself maybe?
I hear sniffing hydrogen gas is painless

I'm considering it, though I want to make a last attempt at recouping my losses before going through with it

You gambled, by shorting you aided in the destruction of Bitcoin and deserve to remain poor.

work for 40 years

Thanks for taking the other side of my trades, your bitcoins are in a safer place now.

>this nigga shorted the bottom

absolute state of this kek

Larp

I use bitmex and if your only at 10x the liquidation point is never that tight, it would have been at 10k+

lel. this fuels markets breh.

the weak should fear the strong.

>Make your own luck

I'd be pissed. But fuck it go out get some sun and laugh at the universe's sick sense of humour. We're all meaningless shit in the end. That BTC wouldn't have necessarily made you happier and not having it doesn't need to make you sadder.

On a side note fucking dumbass for thinking you can beat the Bogs are their own game.

BTC is all about pumps and dumps to liquidate leveraged normies. Bogs killing BTC and milking the schmucks still trying to make money off it.

No, I got liquidated at 9.5k, original liquidation was at 9k but I used every last inch of btc to increase the leverage, still didn't matter.

gambling 20 BTC instead of just holding for the next bullrun

LMAO YOU DESERVE IT

Why didn't you just drop your leverage to zero or market close? It sucks taking a loss but sucks more losing everything.

I still can't believe liquidation was that tight on a 10x, maybe was due to the amount you had on the trade.

Btw you do realise it will drop to your intended target at some point today (;

this

Because I knew that it was a dead cat but I had no idea that it would bounce that hard, if I could sell my car on a whim and increase it even more I'd do it

All I would need is 2 btc to get back my losses and I’d be out of a lot of trouble right now. You sound like a wealthy guy. Could you help me out?

Guys if you want an easy short, short XMR, XRP or LTC. They're going down. I'm already 100% up on NEO since I shorted that.

Wait until next ATH. 10x from there.

Best advice that you will ignore you're going to hear from this cesspool

it's not even worth the energy it takes to write this out but whatever.
use smaller position sizes, stack orders so that you have enough padding to be relatively ok if it bounces all the way to a recent resistance level.

sell 1 btc at current price, and have a larger sell order x amount higher, outside of the current trading range, so if you get surprised by a big green dildo you can use the fact that you have small position size relative to your portfolio and increase your position to raise your average sell price. have another, bigger order set for if it breaks another resistance level so you can continue to average up.

only take a big(ish) position if you are trading a breakout and you have confirmed that it is not a false breakout, and even then you should leave a fair amount of padding incase it reverses on you or spikes.

Everything has a bottom

Attached: SNIP22.png (1680x1050, 70K)

First of all I want to say you are fucking braindead for losing 20 BTC when you could have done so much with it.

Then I want to say:

HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I FUCKING TOLD YOU FAGGOTS

>BASED ON AN INDIAN OCEAN ISLAND CHAIN
>SPREAD IS RANDOM
>CONSTANT COMPLAINTS OF ISSUES WITH STOP LOSS, LIQ PICE ISSUES
>SELLS YOUR LIQ PRICE TO WHALES AND BOTS AND LEGALLY SO SINCE UNREGULATED
>HAS ITS OWN INDEPENDENT PRICE PRETTY MUCH COMPARED TO THE REST OF THE MARKET

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH YOU FUCKING RETARDS DON'T LISTEN

easy

Attached: 1515775581470.png (1635x74, 29K)

Liquidation would depend on how much he has in wallet.

He did say he burned what he had but we aren't exactly sure.

too clean?
are you saying that the fact that the pattern is to perfect is why you think it won't be completed, that's some terrible logic right there.
also, maximum risk, unless you have a stoploss is that it goes from current price to 0, anything else and you are deceiving yourself

>LOSES MONEY GAMBLING
>RETARDED FAGGOT TELLS HIM TO CONTINUE GAMBLING

MARGIN TRADING IS GAMBLING. YOU MAY AS WELL GO BUY A FUCKING SPORTS BETTING GUIDE AND DO THAT.

OR BETTER YET, LEARN HOW TO PLAY POKER "LIKE A PRO" FROM YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND DO THAT IN VEGAS.

ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU BITMEX FAGGOTS DID? YOU WATCHED AN HOUR VIDEO ON TA OFF YOUTUBE AND NOW YOU'RE A PRO RIGHT?

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

BROKERS controll spread. Central banks control price action. Indicators show you where you are going to lose your money to the banks. Brokers are trading AGAINST YOU

I'm advising him on general trading strategy ya fuck, whether you are using margin or not.
you should always position yourself opposed to the trend in a way that as the trend continues, you are exposed to less and less risk.
ie, what he should have done if he wasn't a fucking moron

chill your fucking tits you spaz

as the market starts moving irrationally, up or down, you should be lowering your exposure to the current trend, and potentially starting to take position counter to the trend.

I would be willing to bet that 95% of Bitmex traders lose everything and they just run marketing campaigns every so often to lure in new suckers.
It's all going to the same whales on there, lol.

People who have no experience trading anything, should have no fucking business attempting to margin trade. I'm not saying that like, "ha you're not allowed" but more trying to help idiots on here like OP who lose everything and end up killing themselves, god dammit.

Crypto is too volatile for beginners to try and day trade, it's just asking for losses.

But people are greedy and will never listen anyway

It's sound advice

One strategy that worked for me is I would wait for a big downward spike, then go long asap, everytime without fail it retraced 10% almost immediately.

You put 200k on black and lost. You didn't deserve that money, stay poor.

20 btc...you got greedy user.

Attached: 1516313379769.png (483x470, 184K)

yeah, no shit, which is why I lead with the statement that it probably wasn't worth the energy it took to even type out the most basic explanation of risk management trading strategy

retard, why the fuck would you short at 8.2.

Seriously, leave TA and trading to people who actually know what they're doing you fucking loser

risk more

yes, that's buying a panic drop and riding the bounce. the issue here is with timeframe and determination of panic.
on shorter timeframes those moves don't qualify as large panics, and don't have as good risk/reward. the best is finding a market-wide panic like occurred on the spike 5800. volume spikes, you have long extended candles and everyone is panicing. that's when you buy, and reap the rewards of a 100% move in the following week or two. if you take a 5x or 10x long at that point with proper sizing/equity to have your liquidation point near the bottom, you can make absolutely stupid amounts of money very quickly.

I'm watching for this to happen again which will require a break of the 5800 support level and certain indications of sustained volume above certain levels to qualify as panic. at which point I'll start really stacking in my orders and reaping the rewards

Same here bro. All 1100$ gone yesterday night.

shorting doesnt "aid destruction" you literal brainlet
if anything it neutralizes the irrational exponential growth and makes it more viable to survive longterm

Lmao, proof?

hydrogen gas is highly explosive, use helium or argon

Wow you made a whopping $100. Nice job poorfag