REQ

>Pops, how come you didn't buy REQ when it was super cheap? We'd be rich! I can't believe PEOPLE had to manage the books for businesses back then! That must've been so much work. 'Accountants' haha, that's crazy.

>Oh well, maybe there'll be another opportunity like that in the next century!

Well, user? How do you reply?

Attached: request-share.jpg (1440x784, 40K)

Haha, son, but I did. I had 35k and sold at $100. Also I don’t want you anymore and I’m leaving you and your mother

I'm sorry I sold when it was only $100 kids. Could've been a billionaire instead of just peasant millionaires.

>Well, user? How do you reply?
You're are a faggot.

imagine for a second how this request network is going to work

buyer: hey im buying some wild apple shampoo from you i want one
merchant: oh yea? well give me a second. im using The Rquest Network so i need One Token to Burn so we can do this transction
buyer: well i need to get to my mama as soon as possible
merchant: hey DOES ANYONE HAVE A REQUEST TOKEN? I HAVE A CUSTOMER HERE hey SIR CAN YOU SELL ME ONE TOKEN?
sir: hell no i'm speculating the shit out of these tokens
buyer: WHAT THE.. YOU HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF REQUEST TOKENS THERE WHY DONT YOU SELL ME ONE
sir: HELL NO

lol

nice

Attached: 1520486281669.jpg (470x470, 45K)

Yo shut the fuck up if req is ever 10$ then BTC is 100k and ETH is 10k who the fuck cares. You niggers need to realize its not crypto vs crypto its crypto vs banks/fiat/current infrastructure. If Req does well we all do well. Stop acting like we are all enemies.

With that being said, Req is about to surge in price. I had owned 0 req up until today and I bought in at .2950 ETH. I believe it will increase in price until mainnet launch.

literally as i posted this BOGGED

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 12.35.19 PM.png (1326x798, 108K)

delusional. If my shitcoin outcompetes your in some obscure niche I will get your money.

Req will put Fiat pairs to all your favorite shitcoins.

Shitting on REQ is literally shitting on yourself....who knows it may even break up the BTC dominance and reliance

How new are you? REQ always gets sold after their friday updates. Sell every friday and then buy back 4 days before the next update. Have been doing this for 5 months already and more quadrupled my stack this way.

There is better quality of this fud somewhere. If anyone falls for that grandpa keeps rope in the shed, neck.

Attached: 1521134629028.jpg (519x778, 103K)

No it doesn't and no you haven't

"Hey Stacey, want anything from Starbucks?"
>"Yeah, I want a mocha roastie supreme! But can you go get it for both of us, I don't want to stop watching Netflix!"
"Sure, can you send me some money though? My credit card is almost empty, I spent everything on Chad!"
>"Yeah, I just go this new app "Request Network". Download it and send me a request!"
"Wow, I just got it too! I'll put in a request. Hmm, that's weird Stace, it's saying I need "REQ tokens". Wtf is that?"
>"Uh, this app is so fucking weird. WEIRD AND CREEPY. Why do I need a token to send money? How do I even get them?"
"Just delete it Stace and use venmo. That app was made by virgins and creepy ugly losers."

No I actually have. I started with 48k REQ in November. Just fucking sell every update on friday and buy back exactly 4 days before the next update. Sure I might be burned in the future but it has worked consistently until now

Attached: 4IkG6kx[1].png (1202x65, 5K)

Alright this is spam. Why won't you get banned?

Good job user but careful from now on, main net will not be announced on friday and they already stated that partneship announcements may not be part of friday updates too.

This is why REQ is so sketchy.

>You are literally playing with fire selling REQ, main net or a partnership could come out of nowhere

Attached: 1516957518878.jpg (990x742, 114K)

Jesus mods are actually useful.

Mod must be a REQ holder

I'm sorry i failed you,son.
I fell for the memes on Veeky Forums way back in the day and went all in a scamcoin named ChainLink causing me to sell my REQ stack 2 months before it mooned and i was never able to buy back in because of it.

MODS CONFIRMED RETARD NETWORK BAGHOLDER TOP KEK

Nah ChainLINK is legit it will probably also survive the coming crypto crash of 2018.

Only big partnerships will fuck it up I have a feeling like most holders of REQ are purely awaiting to dump on mainnet launch.

MY REQQIE STAYS SUPER SKETCHY 1000$ EOY

Kys you spammer.

You’re persistent. I admire that about you

I love you mods

Kek

They do exist?

I laugh every time when i read this fud

Learn how to greentext you dumb rebbitor

Market goes up, REQ goes down
Market goes down, REQ goes down

Why havn't you REQtards learned that this coin is a scam going no where?

lmfao

Imagine being are retarded as OP
>holds req

(OP)
Market goes up, REQ goes down
Market goes down, REQ goes down

Seething REQtard bagholder mod deletes the truth !

you are a MANIAC