Vegan recpies

What are some easy non-meme vegan recipes? I'm getting bored of rice and bean burritos.

It's hard to find recipes that fill me up. I just want the 'steak and potatoes' of veganism

YOU'RE ASKING FOR A NON-MEME VERSION OF ONE OF THE BIGGEST MEMES ON THE PLANET? YOUR QUESTION DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.

Ask him. He'd know.

Did you try vegan steak and vegan potatoes?

Deep fried tofu with a potato hash. Works like a charm.

You may want to try eating your own asshole

learn to make soup idiot

>t's hard to find recipes that fill me up. I just want the 'steak and potatoes' of veganism
You'll never find it, I dated a vege girl in highschool, she cooked for me so much, tried to make me like things, I tried to cook some vege food for her, nothing ever filled me up, I always felt hungry when all the food was gone.

>inb4 "how fat are you?"
6' 160 lbs

>6' 160 lbs

How does this even work? Are you a skeleton? I'm the same weight at 5"7 and I have a 32 inch waist with 18 inch biceps and a 40 inch chest. I cant imagine being any smaller. Does your weight bother you? It always blows my mind when i see stats like this.

lol, he's not even true skeleton mode. I'm 5' 11" and 140, and I still feel pudgy sometimes

Make seitan.

6' 140 here. I don't pay attention to my weight usually. But then I'm not the sort of person that knows my torso measurements either.

what the fuck seriously?

Its hard for me to imagine this type of body. Do you lift at all? Are you skinny fat? Do you know what your body fat is? How is it possible to feel pudgy at that weight? so many questions.

Jesus. Is everyone here skeleton mode? Do any of you have any muscle at all? Are we talking skin and bones here? How can you not be at that height and weight?

I am surrounded by skeletons and I must scream.

>ramsay doesn't know any.jpg

i can't understand this either
im only 5'5 and 130lbs and people give ME shit for being skinny
i don't even lift
what are all these skeletons doing on a food and cooking board? having eating disorders?

i really dont know man its strange to me. you have a fairly average build if a little on the light side. Im definitely heavier but I also lift heavy and eat a decent amount. I think id have to weight about 115-120 to be on the same level of skeleton mode as these anons here and thats just scary to me.

im just under 25 on the bmi scale which is barely healthy and borderline overwight. However, my body fat is around 16% and I can deadlift 350 pounds and bench 230 so I'm not a good fit for that model.

I have some muscle, I just don't *eat much. Except when I do. Like I had about a dozen butter cookies for lunch today because whatever it's Christmas.

My BMI is healthy. Ironically yours isn't, but I've read the metric is slightly flawed with regards to athletic people.

>non meme vegan recipe

Just eat a bowl of ironic shitposting, and some stir fried An Hero. Garnish with Sage.

Do you just lift for fun?

Absolutely yes. It is a highly enjoyable activity for me. I am good at it and I enjoy the past time. There is nothing like pushing your body to the absolute limit of its physicality and then doing *one* more rep. It of course has the fantastic benefit of making me feel good and look better which is welcome. Lots of guys try to lift for stupid reasons. Girls probably being number one or to raise their "confidence" or what have you. The fact of the matter is you have to do it for yourself or will you will peter out sooner or later.

What kind of food do you like? How much money to spend? Any diet restrictions?

I eat rice and bean bowls daily, theyre fantastic. add some spices, sauces, veggies for variety.

Try hummus? Hummus wraps and pitas or sandwiches?

How much do you eat? I always get full from rice and potatoes

I dont really know what youre looking for. theres millions of vegan foods.

Vegans are modern day, satanic witches.

who are you hanging around, how are you considered "too skinny" (no offense, it seems pretty reasonable to me)?
I'm 5'7 and 117lbs and people keep telling im too fat.

>Crap protein full of estrogen
>Picking one of the only vegetables that's almost as good as eating pure glucose

Are you writing a book on how to be bloated and fat as a vegan? If so, my only critique is the severe lack of oreos.

Spooky indeed. Vegefags seldom get enough protein because they know so little about getting quality protein and just load up on shitty carbs. The vegos that look like a super lean skellies are often the ones that eat a diet of expensive meme ingredients and juices etc while some actually know a thing or two about nutrition.

The only non meme ingredient you listed was hummus, surely you're trolling OP on the rice and potatoes front; in whih case I'll happily give you an 8/10 for the subtlety.

try falafels, even as as meat eater I dig those little snacky balls

Not vegan, but I like to make very simple avocado salads sometimes. Non-meme? What the fuck does that mean? Veganism is the original meme diet, nerd.

Sliced avocado, squeeze some lime juice, drizzle a little olive oil, salt, fresh cracked black pepper. Tastes nice. Filling. Fats, proteins, carbs.

>full of estrogen

You are fucking retarded

>get enough protein

For what? Are you a bodybuilder, chubs? Then it's fine.

Califlower Wings.

This, falafel, hummus, roasted peppers and salad with a little dressing in a pitta bread. I used to make allot of Jamaican stews, stews made with coconut milk, yams, lentils, peppers. greens. Jamaica is one of the few third world countries with a subculture of veganism ( they call it ital) allot of the food that grows there is heavy strachy and filling. Try frying plantain strips in coconut oil too, fucking delicious.

you might as well kill yourself if you think that would taste good

try killing yourself

I love these threads OP, it shows that Veeky Forums cannot actually cook

>can you cook?
>yes
>how would you cook this type of meal?
>hurr durr meeems

I'm veg and eat a good bit of Indian food, have you had a Chana Massala?

Falafel, but when I was a try-hard (and inconsistent) vegan, my stomach/body always felt really "cold", like it wasn't getting everything it needed. Idk, I would love to be vegan, morally and ethically, but it's also expensive af (money which I don't have) and fulfilling/nutritious vegan food is hard to come by.

What would be a fancy vegan christmas meal?

Become a pescetarian and disregard pleb vegans.

chili with extra vegetables and no beef is pretty good, I like to eat it with toast and over easy eggs with the runny yolk mixing into the chili

There are no diet police. No one will shoot you if you have a chicken on the weekends to supplement your nutrition and sense of well being. Doing something like this is already an order of magnitude better than the way too common red meat six times a week diet most in the west have

>I just want the 'steak and potatoes' of veganism
It's called a meat, a green vegetable and a starch, and it's not compatible with vegetarianism.
You need recipes from before the 60's (or whenever meat became available to a large population) or from poor countries (meat is supposed to be most expensive than vegetables.)

I just had a nice tofu stirfry with noodles. It had eggplant, zucchini, cabbage, daikon, and lotus root. Get some coconut oil and a nice vegan stirfry sauce and go to town.

>vegan
>eggs

You in southern hemisphere lad? Almost all those ingredients would be out of season and expensive otherwise. Sounds tasty though.