Why do Americans put butter on their burgers?

Why do Americans put butter on their burgers?

Other urls found in this thread:

culvers.com/menu-and-nutrition/butterburgers
youtube.com/watch?v=avAglwPbDnQ
google.com/amp/www.popsugar.com/food/Jack-Box-Buttery-Jack-Good-36795441/amp?client=safari
youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
youtube.com/watch?v=WXdnYd0wwDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most dont but I would imagine its the same reason why chefs put butter on a steak

I've never heard of this.

OBSESSED

Disgusting. Butter is only used on your flanglehams bubberblots or the toastered conderleins.

Why do Brits eat Toast inbetween Toast?

F I X A T E D
I
X
A
T
E
D

At least we dont use butter on burgers you pathetic poofter.

Seriously? You already have a thread over here

Why the fuck did you feel the need to make another shit bait thread?

>some chav telling me what I can or can't post on here

Piss off ya knob

Ive never met someone who puts butter on a burger, nor does any resteraunt or fast food place

That doesn't answer the question, why do Brits pretend that three slices of bread with butter is some kind of sandwich?

>ameriobese cant handle the truth

You also eat fried-everything you obese fucks.

That's awfully aggressive of you, did somebody hurt you?

As if an obese american who eats his steaks rare and with ketchup would know shit about high cuisine.

when cooking your burger on cast iron, you should use clarified butter. Baste that burger in the hot pan.

culvers.com/menu-and-nutrition/butterburgers

BTFO
T
F
O

It means the bun is buttered, then toasted. Fag.

>mfw when americans use butter blocks instead of cheese on the burgers

Presumptuous of you to call me an American.

>b-b-but you're just a fat ameriburger! etc etc

So are you going somewhere with this?

So you're telling me that they put butter on it then toast it? It sounds like putting on butter to me.

we prefer ameriblobs

I like "Burgers", it's simple and not contrived.

I put butter on my hot dogs.

More like you stick hot dogs up your butter :^)

How is it like weighing 200 lbs?

Have you even tried it? It's really good.

Cool

Yep. Culver's is the main perpetrator of this.

Not the guy your responding to, but when I'm 6'3, kind of feels thinnish, you manlet.

Unless you're talking about putting it on the pan to cook the patty, we don't. And usually it's oil, not butter.

youtube.com/watch?v=avAglwPbDnQ

Americans are not humans.

Because it's delicious.
Wow what a surprise.

>your

>200 lbs

kek thats only fat for midgets

Quick question: Why is it impossible for Americans and Europeans on this board to coexist with tolerance and respect for each other's practices?

When, just name a date, when either of those two peoples, Amerifat or Britbong, treated any other people with dignity and respect? Protip: There is no such date.

We do? Also I can't imagine what it's like to be a foreign monkey that can only think of the USA.

Obsessed.

google.com/amp/www.popsugar.com/food/Jack-Box-Buttery-Jack-Good-36795441/amp?client=safari

Because Russians hacked the presidential elections and now Americans need to have comfort food to ease the pain and sorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

Possessed.

>Russians hacked the presidential elections
>implying

Hourly

Yuropoor

Obsession

Thread

Shut the fuck up fat sack of shit. You dont belong in here. Cooking was invented by Europeans not by some fat turds like you.

Just can't help themselves.

help is on the way, I called chef Ramzay

Not sure you are ready to be taken down to flavor town senpai.

Guy Fieri takes you to FLAVORTOWN
youtube.com/watch?v=WXdnYd0wwDE

>Cooking was invented by Europeans
Cooking was invented before written language you self-important twat.

That's not true.
How could they invent cooking before written language not being able to write down the recipes and read them to cook meals.
Stop spreading Fake News please

>information can only be conveyed through written languages
>it needs a formal recipe to be cooking

Muh, as a neanderthal, I can attest that I cooked meat over fire. I know my kinship is most closely related to my southern white trash brothers, but I'm insulted that you think we didn't cook our meat. I'm thinking of suing for discrimination.

>Green shits

just be warned that I will counter sue your neanderthal ass for creating global warming with your fires burning day and night polluting the skies and cutting down the forests

good back to fucking your sister you corntoothed fuckmouth.

if you ate something more than jellied eels and baby food maybe you'd have a right to post on this board

kek

It doesn't matter if we do, the burger belongs to us so we can do what ever we want to it faggot

Because Im not jewish .

Wrong. Checkers/ralleys buttered steakhouse burger

I don't do that and I've never heard of anyone doing that.

aw shit man you ain't never had a bread sandwich? just put some hot sauce all on dat shit and you got yourself a meal

Buttery jack you lying fuck

We don't eat toast between toast you fucking knobhead we eat toast between bread you fucking twat

Up yours buttpipe

>"I've never heard of that."
>find some reference to it at one place
>"FUCKING LIAR!"

>that makes it better

>another "why do Americans ....??" thread...

>corntoothed fuckmouth
Why do Americans have such bad teeth?

I refuse to believe that the USA has a worse standard of dental hygiene than the Irish?
That's fucked up.

Spent most of my life in military transfer hell all over the country and I have literally never heard of this.

It's a new thing for most places as of this year I think. Except Culvers has always done it.