I am on a low cal diet about 1500 cal per day...

I am on a low cal diet about 1500 cal per day. What are some of the most efficient foods out there in order to maximize these numbers?

Rice cakes and celery.

What does that even mean? You want to maximise 1500?

TRY TO PRIORITIZE PROTEIN ABOVE ALL. DO NOT GO LOW CARB. ITS A MEME AND FOOLISH TO BOOT. YOU NEED CARBS TO LIVE JUST DONT GO CRAZY WITH THEM. I REGULARLY CONSUME 1600-1700 CALORIES A DAY AS A RULE. MY DIET IS MOSTLY LEAN MEAT, WHOLE GRAINS, VEGETABLES, AND FRUIT. FOR INSTANCE, LEAN BEEF IS FANTASTIC. HALF A POUND OF LEAN BEEF IS ABOUT 500-600 CALORIES WITH 80-100G OF PROTEIN. THROW IN A BIT OF RICE AND SOME ASPARAGUS AND YOU GOT A NICE, FILLING, CALORIE EFFICIENT MEAL. I EAT MEALS LIKE THAT ABOUT TWICE A DAY WHICH IS VERY FILLING AND A VERY LIGHT DINNER TO END.

IF YOURE ABLE, MAKE BREAKFAST YOUR BIGGEST MEAL OF THE DAY. IF THAT FAILS, MAKE LUNCH THE BIGGEST MEAL. THE GENERAL IDEA IS TO EAT ALOT AT THE OUTSET TO FUEL YOUR DAY AND NOT BE THINKING ABOUT FOOD ALL THE TIME WHICH MAKES CONSUMING LOWER CALORIES IN TOTAL MUCH EASIER AND LESS OF A MENTAL EXERCISE.

GOOD LUCK user.

Holy shit you are either dumb as a rock or 4 foot tall.

If you want to lose weight, stop crash dieting. Just eat healthy whole foods and aim for enough calories to drop weight slowly but steadily.

To maximize macros and calories fampai. Like the difference between eating 1500 cals of twinkies and 1500 cals of veg, meat, and rice or something along those lines.

>YOU NEED CARBS TO LIVE

Fuck off

Don't listen to this memester. Eat 1,000–1,200 calories per day like me.

I went from 115kg to 85kg in about 3 months.

how did you pull it off?

He burnt a ton of muscle to quickly lose weight on a diet he can't stick to for life. He'll be gaining those kilos right back in about a year's time, when his bad dietary habits catch up with him.

Always aim for things you can keep up for life. There really is no point in doing anything that is temporary when it comes to diet.

Semen.

>T. FOOD NUTRITIONIST FROM 1999

>1500
>a low cal diet

Fucking bongs.

Not a single person has given a good suggestion to OP.
I love roasted veggies. Favorites are broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, zucchini, eggplant, mushrooms, carrots, onions, squash. I could put potatoes on that list, but that's not really low calorie, but you could mix a few wedges in with other veggies.
A good coating of oil and spices that you like, and you'll be able to eat a couple pounds of veggies at a time, a very satisfying meal.
The zucchini and eggplant can take a light breading without busting your calorie budget.

Vegetables - any and all, the more variety the better, dont overcook them

Fresh fruit- boost your micronutrients while adding excitement to your diet, apples are god tier snacks

White fish - great protein for calorie ratio

Lean game meats - see above

Beans/legumes - these with the vegetables will help you poop, something you will do less off if you are cutting

Cottage cheese - calcium and low cal high protein

Fuck off refined sugar and alcohol, empty calories, drink tea and water, black coffee

Example of my typical cut diet:

Meal 1: apple, coffee, boiled egg
Meal 2: 200g mixed steam vegetables, can sardines
Meal 3: 150g cottage cheese and banana
Meal 4: 100g lentils, 300g stir fried vegetables, garlic/onion/ginger/chilli/soy, 150g steamed fish

I did a crash diet where I lost 60 LBS in 3 months and haven't gained any weight in over a year. Had no muscle to begin with anyways.

Your body runs on carbohydrates man.

On a similar diet OP
I'm more focused on staying full so for the bulk of my meals I eat a can of vegetables (green beans, spinach, broccoli), along with chicken, fish, or eggs.

It's boring but it works

You can live without carbs, your body will just go into a ketogenic state. Same thing that happens when you fast.

The only macronutrient you can't live solely off of is protein (rabbit starvation), you need either fat or carbs. Inuits have been living off of a diet of almost entirely fat and protein forever

Horse testicles