Here's your autentico Italiano pizza signore

>Here's your autentico Italiano pizza signore.

>That'll be $28.50

Doesn't look bad.

Looks great. Now post a pic of the wood fired oven in which it was cooked. Pic related - mine.

this better be al dente

Pizza isn't Italian.

>plus tip
>20%

That's debatable, like hamburgers!

But a baked cheese & sauce on flatbread dish has certainly existed in southern Europe for a very long time.

That cheese ain't Italian.

>that much cheese
>italian pizza

How long do you rest your pizza for?

>walk out and buy a shitty store bought pizza for $5

perfetto. san marzano tomatoes, bufala mozzarella and a single torn leaf of basil harvested from my grandmamma's garden in the mountains.

make sure you cut it up in asymmetrical pieces so there's one giant slice and one tiny slice. the true italian way

>plus tip

are ya'll just poor? stay home with your been so and rice.
splurge on some tendies on the weekend?

r u an idiot a 30$+ shit pizza on a random night is not something anyone wants to do even if u make 300k

The amount of cheese is disgusting

Question, Veeky Forums.

Do you eat the Basil leaf?

If not, whats the fucking purpose. Don't tell me presentation because its a fucking pizza it can look shit

rip it up and put it on the pizza

Excuse a mwa but I could make that for like 5 bucks at home, but I'd also have like 5 times as much too, so really only 1 buck

Can you believe Ameritards are so stupid they have to tip?

i eat basil leaf

The way an amount of cheese in any context could be disgusting is if that amount is zero.

About 4,5 euro...in a good quality
Germany

>33.95

>a good quality Germany

am I too drunk to make any sense of this sentence or is it just the most poorly worded sentence of a post in a being on this no sense makes?
or are you just a non English speaker?

I think they meant "The only way"
Basically no that sentence doesnt make any sense by itself

>americans
This is just a bowl of bread with sauce.

"The way anY amount of cheese in any context could be disgusting is if that amount is zero."

That was hard.

Literally costs about tree fiddy in Italy

y'all motherfuckers better not go into an Italian restaurant unless its rated. Italian food is the Apple of food. You can do equal quality at home for less than half the price.

>dollars
Retard.

>there are people who unironically think these look bad

Still doesn't make cents