HODLER APPRECIATION THREAD

My god, you pathetic virgins are the most impressionable, gullible, moronic SHEEP I have ever seen. You literally prevent this scam being exposed and keep bringing in new normie retards so I can keep shorting this very predictable pretend-money stock again and again. And not only that, you guys are making other normies to actually absorb all those losses! LMAO thanks I guess. Keep on the good work lads, I am sure if you keep LE HODLing, you will be rich enough in 80 so your maid could strangle you in your sleep and take your hard earned pretend-coins.

Attached: buylowSELLHIGH.png (1752x1348, 499K)

thanks just held 100k

Congrats on making smart money during a bear trap.

When Bull season comes you will see why hold meme is true.

Also good luck with fees & taxes

Attached: speer2.png (583x624, 405K)

WoOow selling the top is really easy if you already have the complete chart.

Fucking retarded post OP. Pathetic brainlet shit.

>he can't even predict the market
holy shit is this board filled with 80 IQ fags?

Attached: 64124351.jpg (225x224, 5K)

You're lucky. I have to wait and can't really swing trade like this cause no one is sure how crypto's taxed here and I don't want to get fucked like the burgers. Only safe solution is to hold. *sigh*

>Implying the average seller doesn't look like this
>Total loss ~23000

>JUST PREDICT THE FUTURE LOL
>MUH MEME LINES

Attached: Untitled.png (1080x689, 38K)

>When Bull season comes you will see why hodl meme is true
You will only go up and then now again because you're unable to take profits.

And being so illiterate I dare you to take profit at any level, then when your shitcoin will pump again you will buy again higher, they will dump on you and you will sell at a loss or keep been cucked holding. Guaranteed.

T. Salty bear

Did you sell the bottom?

*down again

You are illeratie one speling hold wrong

you're autistic as fuck to only write HODL like a normie retard.

Attached: 1420053874461[2].jpg (306x306, 20K)

way to time the market bro, you're a beast

>crypto is predictable
>i can basically time the market perfectly

so you're a billionaire now i guess?

Attached: 1280085903132.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Tough luck, nigger

Nigger.

Missing the point bros. It's not about buying the bottom and selling the top, it's about taking profit when you have it. Don't HODL until lambos, buy something for your ma for all the years she took care of you and hold what you need to hold, increased exposure during bull, limited during bear. We'll have higher highs, but you should be able to acknowledge the cycles by now. Or HODL and get dumped, making your equity suffer for months. Deep down you know there's a smarter way to play it or reddit wouldn't insist so much on it.

Attached: 1506311263731.png (4001x2850, 370K)

Detecting a very angry tone in this post for someone who is supposedly making alot of money off us. Tethered up and missing the run? Shorted and got liquidated? Get fucked you clown

I'm holding the next bitcoin. Only a complete dumbass would sell this thinking they could predict the markets

Holding is a legitimate strategy for people who aren't professional traders, it just takes a long time, also
>making other normies to actually absorb all those losses
Well they aren't holding then are they?
Nigger

This, Ill never understand people who dont take profit during highs that have more money in crypto than their bank account / savings / investments.

Nigger

>you will never have a sexy gold digging maid safe coin strangle you in your sleep
Why even die bros??

Attached: 1520212753557.jpg (820x819, 85K)

Wow OP you must be a genius. If you're so good at buying the bottom and selling the top then why do you fuck around which bitch money here on shitcoin?

Take your knowledge to the forex market where liquidity is no issue and trade on maximum leverage. The best forex traders in the world can make 50 million in a year, from your picture i can See you're already better than them because you can call EVERY SINGLE top and bottom.

Go make 60 million in forex then come back and talk shit.
Retarded ape

>being able to predict all those dips

Attached: 1512051006874.png (408x450, 34K)

Nigger

>implying the real market can be predicted without insider info
The real world is full of big boys much smarter than me. The crypto world is full of NEETs and/or normie retards who collectively dumped over 300 billion $ on fake money, who are reactionary as fuck, and who are gullible as fuck. most of my buys were timed a bit after reading certain obscure news, and most of my sells were a bit after seeing another "BITCOIN REACHERS XX,000 USD" article in TV channels.

I had over a million during bull run.
No money in bank account.
Now only got 100k left.
Kill me.
(Also : Before i go into tax debt i rather kms)

*teleports behind you with katana*
nothin personel, kid...