IT'S OVER

IT'S OVER
BITCOIN IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-125809.png (1440x2560, 964K)

The IRS can suck my big fat meaty dick

>Not resisting tyrants
It's like you hate freedom

What autistic faggot repeatedly spams this board with crypto tax threads? Lol this is pathetic fud. Iā€™m not even a burger lmao, IRS can suck on my fat cock and so can OP.

Well i am screwed, time to move to Chernobyl.

Attached: O6soP.jpg (3840x2160, 2.01M)

Surely they will use their guns to overthrow this injustice? That's why they have them, right?

>resist tyrant
>get 5 years in federal prison

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of Autism Currency

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. ā€” That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, ā€” That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

>being American
thats where you fucked it up

Attached: 1500795617871.jpg (2000x2000, 1.27M)

People get baited into paying things they might not have to. Worst case, they do catch and tell you how much you owe, and then you just pay it, before they take any actions against you. I'll let the cucks do the work for me if they want my money.

literally this. make these leeches work for a living like the rest of us.

Americans deserve this for voting statist cucks into office. Jefferson is rolling in his grave.

How much do you get paid for saying this? Is it lucrative? I want in if it means profit.

Doesn't the IRS audit you? Or is that more of a last resort?

Jefferson was rolling before he died. He's not mad. Just disappointed.

Ahahah

Don't forget they call USA "America" despite America being a continent.
They know where no other country is
They think "Europe" is a country.
They don't know what the fuck Asia is.
They know China is a country but no idea where in the world it is or in what continent.
They assume everybody they were write to online is from burgerland, even if the clock is 4am there.
Only country in the world with stupid measurements /meters. Stupid gallon and oz
Haha, burgers...

actually Muhhamed, we use our guns to protect ourselves from the shitskins

Honestly, they will probably just drop crypto-crypto exchange taxes, they're far too hard to collect.

If you're not paying capital gains on cash outs though, the IRS will eventually fuck you with all kinds of fees. It's a matter of time for those people.

imagine being so redpilled by your government that you cannot imagine any of this. Yes, your government did a great job turning all americans into Murrica screaming lemmings. Its fucking hilarious.

they first look to see how much you owe. then if its a lot they audit. they are looking for people that made over 10k.

>prison
that just means you failed to resist. resistance implies death, you fucking limp wristed soyboy kikelover

How is this a bad thing? The government will use that money to benefit of the citizens with tax cuts for the rich and protection for Israel.

1099-K's for anyone trading $20,000+

Fortunately I'm not even close to that number

Well, Coinbase is going out of business now if the IRS actually cracks down on their customers.

I understand not paying crypto to crypto trade taxes but why would anyone not want to pay taxes when cashing out? That is just pure hubris.

>gets slapped with audit

How would the IRS know about crypto to crypto trades if an user is using a Chinese based exchange like Binance?

What exactly happens when someone gets audited?

in most cases you get charged with tax evasion if you didnt report your finances properly and NO, they dont just give you a slap on the wrist.

>Any person who willfully attempts to evade or defeat any tax imposed by this title or the payment thereof shall, in addition to other penalties provided by law, be guilty of a felony and, upon conviction thereof: Shall be imprisoned not more than 5 years.

I have never heard of anyone getting audited due to crypto.