JNT

Where is your 250m mcap?

Attached: Jibrel-Network.png (773x424, 365K)

>aims

But with the extrem bubble burst of butcoin the Sheik will loose interest in loosing money in the blockchain tech
Also the double down payment requirement for the JNT and the assets will shy away the non deluded investors.

Exactly m thoughts. Just wanna here sth from the deluded JNT shillers

i guess its only a 50 million tokenization with a 200 million investment to other parts of the project that wont have an effect on the marketcap, i pulled out.

Your whore mom's asshole is loose from all the streetshitters ganbanging her, you dumb currynigger.

>tokenize 250 mil
>Have to buy $250 mil worth of JNT for muh asset backed tokens
>JNT dumps 90% as whales unload bags
>forced to come up with more money to buy arab bags to back up own assets
>muh tokenized camels and Muhammad dolls will change the Middle East

where did you get this from? the latest news had them claiming they were aiming to tokenize 280m. in funds they seemed to imply they had access to.

>Investing in the Jabroni Network

ISHYGDDTY-DIGGITY-DOO

>what is arbitrage

Fresh from telegram

Attached: Namnlös.png (578x406, 32K)

Attached: JNT.png (597x162, 12K)

Nice! fucking gucci.

pls Talal-sama, give me more time to accumulate reeeeeeEEEEEEEE

arbitage makes sense if you do not have to double your investment. The few percent arbitage will not outweigh the effective double investment thus half returns.

You need the 200 mil assets and also (200 mil +50% buffer) for JNT. Lets be realistic that 200 mil jnt will cost less since buying pressure will up the price of each token. Overall still 400 mil invest for 200 mil assets.

You don't even get this project pajeet, quit trying.

I was replying to his retarded notion of whales dumping the price by 90% after the tokenization.

Also you're retarded and have no idea what you're talking about, pajeet

im fudding u damn dingus

this is obviously bs. I think that jnt will become the only stablecoin (more like stocks and such) and much less volatile since it is much closer to a traditonal assets backed by something. IF it succeeds it will also decouple itself from btc and all the other hyperspeculative cryptos.

TALAL STOP SPREADING GOOD NEWS I NEED TO BUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

PAYDAY SO FAR AWAY

People are using JNT as a hedge against eth falling. It's not a bad strategy Im only down about 2% from December. I'm holding right now because I think we will be stabilizing soon. Once eth stops bleeding like crazy we're going to 60 cents in a week. My guess is 60 cents before April.

Lol i bought at 58 all good tho im holdin this baby for a long time, a lot of the loss as been because btc has dropped also, im not down much in sats.

I love this project though - 1 year from now we’ll all be very happy. This id easily a 1billion plus market cap coin

I agree. I managed to average my buys to 0.0005 eth from swinging. Now I'm holding. I think most people are doing the same.

>Cryptoninja gets ass blown out live on telegram

Dude....I'm trying to decide whether to wait 2 weeks until my next payday to buy this, or wait 6 weeks until the payday after that to get it while I get another crypto that I've been eyeing heavily at the end of this month
Being a crypto poorfag sucks ass
Can someone tell me if JNT is likely to stay within the current price range by the end of April? Any game-changing news/developments expected before that?

I wouldn't mind if the price doesn't go anywhere in the short term

think about it, who would sell at $1 or even $2? sure your blockfolio might look nice because the price went up but ultimately most people want better gains than that before the sell

I think I'm done accumulating but if the price goes down I'll probably buy more

THEY got a big conference in dubai and yazan is speaking so i dont think itll stay at current price - also whats that other crypto ur eyein

It will stay at this price level for the next six to eight weeks. You are fine.

no more memes in the telegram. talk about p/e ratios and images from professional powerpoint slides only.
no one wants prospective investors to be scared off by green sadfrog and pink angry man.

Attached: jibrel flow chart.jpg (2044x1522, 260K)

Cant predict that.If binance lists anytime in the next 6-8 weeks then your theory goes out the window.

It really depends on eth and bitcoin. If they stop plummeting in price and stabilize JNT will double in price fast.

I think they have some sort of deal with Binance and are probably running a pilot with them. I don't think the listing will happen until the pilot concludes for better or worse.

Easiest hold of my life holy shit.

Attached: 5466.png (813x689, 307K)

And yet people still believe in this shit, kek

motorcycle user here. just wired 10K from my bank to my gemini account around 2:30... think it gets there today? not fucking around jibronis, wanna accumulate my 25-30K and then fuck off for a few months

>Aiming for 250m
>Aim

LISTENED, IT IS FUCKING CONFIRMED

JIBRONIS BTFO

this is what happens when you invest in achmed-come-lately bullshit

No idea user but I wish you luck.

You gotta wire before noon for it to get there sameday, itll probably be in there monday snce its a friday

You are fine. I remember back when Ven was like 17 or 18K there was a guy who left in the middle of the night to find a Bitcoin ATM so he could buy Ven and ended up breaking his foot.

It didn't go anywhere for two weeks and his foot was still broken. You can calm down.

Best FOMO story I've ever heard.