How am I doing?

Hey ck, how does this look so far?

tidy up the garbage in the back and arrange the things in a neat looking way.

also it looks like your a pleb.

Anyone ever tried this before? It's my first time trying this. Guess we'll find out in 15

How long do you let them rest for?

Am I supposed to let the dough rest or what? I preheated the oven while I wrapped them and then tossed them in when done. Probably like 5 minutes to wrap them

you should have brushed some egg yolk on them, those look sad

You have to let them rest to keep the juices in

If you're gonna make those you should do it right and get the little cocktail sausages

I hope those are at least some good quality hot dogs and not just cheap shit

I'll do that next time, that's a good idea. Do i sprinkle herbs on there when I do that?

It was a 50 cent can of biscuits that I had sitting in the fridge for a couple of weeks and some 98ยข weenies we picked up at Walmart yesterday.

You should rest them

you can sprinkle whatever you want
Alternatively, you can put butter on them

How can you guys hate on these? They are adorable! Next time, I'll rest them and I'll definitely do the egg wash and some nice herbs. For some spur of the moment snack, this was good and I used some stuff from the fridge that needed to be used. How have you all gone about making these? How long do you rest them? What herbs do you use?

you fucked up

put some shredded cheese on them before baking

6/10
I can taste the sodium content from here but I'd still eat a few

first and formost REST YOUR PIGS IN A BLANKET
these used to be my go to poor food. I'd make this sauce with jelly and curry ketchup, wish I could remember what's in it.
Shit's dank

I usually fkn love cheese but I got sick for like 3 days off a quesadilla and I'm taking a little break for now.

dip that shit into some mustard or cheese sauce and enjoy.

These were really salty! Are the mini weenies any less salty?

That sounds bomb, if you can remember the recipe let me know. I wanted to enjoy these with barbecue sauce and mustard but couldn't find the barbecue sauce.

Any type of sausage or wiener is going to be chopped full of salt in general. You could always substitute it for some straight-up minced pork; back it and fry it in the shape of a wiener. Fry it then treat it like your typical dog. Benefit of doing this is you can add an entire different level of flavor by seasoning it to your liking. As for the puff pastry, don't buy store bought, it always has a shit ton of sodium. Make your own as it's not hard to do.

Resourceful. Good jerb OP. Would nosh/10 Next time absotely egg wash, herbs are optional IMO (it's not really going to add anything), serve with Dijon mustard, maybe add a little honey to 'turd

>Make your own as it's not hard to do.
But it takes like an hour and half chilling the butter in between dough turns.

Probably not.
The issue is that they were incredibly cheap, not that they were full size.