I know taxing crypto is a shitshow right now, but will you be paying taxes on your crypto gains next year?

I know taxing crypto is a shitshow right now, but will you be paying taxes on your crypto gains next year?

If not, why? You do realize that we fucking NEED taxes right? Yeah, I agree that a lot of taxes are wasted right now (maybe blockchain will help with that?) but we still need roads, education, certain gov. programs etc...

just fucking pay them boys

Attached: TAX.jpg (640x400, 245K)

no. because no

>who is gonna build the roads

Attached: 1491357927577.png (1920x1080, 252K)

We don't NEED taxes. We can accomplish roads and education without them. The gov is reckless with our money, why should we continue paying them? We can use blockchain to make taxes transparent and allow people to vote where there money goes.

Interested in tax planning advice since 99% of us here joined chan in December and got screwed on taxes for 2017

> We can accomplish roads and education without them

Who is going to do that? Even better, who is going to do that FOR FREE? You realize that if we privatize roads and education then we will have to pay for those services? What about law enforcement? Are we going to completely do away with police and just pay security? What about the legal system? Who will pay the judicial officials? What happens to someone who is wronged?

No taxes = anarchy and a system cannot function without them

> The gov is reckless with our money, why should we continue paying them? We can use blockchain to make taxes transparent and allow people to vote where there money goes.

I said that and I agree.

You still need somebody to PAY for the roads even in Mad Max an-cap fantasy land. Except instead of paying the democratically elected government you're paying the warlord that happens to subjugate the territory you live in.

No thanks.

>but will you be paying taxes on your crypto gains next year?

First ask the people who pays there taxes this year. Lmao

Bahahahahahahahahahaha.

You crypto fags are hilarious. The government adopting crypto for taxes. That's fucking hilarious.

I'm just assuming more than 50% of the people here did not pay taxes on crypto

I am one of the guys who has lost an unknown amount of monero.

Yes, I will be paying taxes because I don't want to go to prison for tax evasion. Granted I'm not going to tediously calculate the profit and loss of every last trade because that's fucking dumb.

Here's my formula: (Value - cost basis) * 0.25.

Done.

actually you can pay your taxes with crypto in some swiss regions

oh poor edgy manchild
ayn fucking rand will not build your roads
this cunt is one of the worst writers ever
her atlas shitbook is written like a childsplay, can't even read that cringy shit
ancapland will be like a african 3rd world shithole
and you will be the slave of chad
better stay the gubberment slave, its better even if you don't believe it
edgy faggot

> you in charge of reading comprehension

Taxing Crypto =/= accepting Crypto for tax payments. I'm not even going to concede that Crypto won't be used for taxes in the future, but you're an idiot and you should have studied more in English class.

>We can accomplish roads and education without them.
Do tell. Where does this money come from, then? Bitcoin? Don't make me fucking laugh. This country paid for it's infrastructure on tariffs, before it turned to taxation, because tariffs were making us too isolationist. And didn't all you crypto fags freak out like little girls last week when Trump was talking new tariffs?

Face it, taxes aren't going away. States need them to run (they pay for the bulk of things you use, like roads, schools, police, and fire), the Fed does everything else.

Hell, most of the technology that allowed your fagcoins to exist in the first place were heavily subsidized by taxes. But don't you dare touch NEETS little pile, oh no! Because that would be greedy!

Get the fuck over yourself, pay your taxes, and shut the fuck up. It's your own damn fault for not looking into the potential tax implications of ANY investing, before you jumped in.

Ok, I want everyone to head on over to usdebtclock.org.

And then do something

USE YOUR BRAIN. Put 2+2 together.

This is a moot conversation right now. Right NOW, the government runs entirely on CREDIT. And not only that, but the government is in so much debt, taxes dont do shit. They dont pay for anything because they automatically go into a BLACK HOLE.

Do you understand now? This is a useless argument. The taxes dont go anywhere. The government spends so much money and borrows so much that collecting your taxes or not, it doesnt matter because they dont balance the checkbook.

The entire economy is fake, its artificial. It's fucking meaningless when the government simply prints more money.

>pic related are the idiots that think the government actually uses your tax money

Attached: download (19).jpg (250x202, 7K)

You know that infrastructure make up a friction of the tax expenses?

you know the government debt isn't meant to be paid back ever?

read some econ and history books to get some grip on reality instead of watching alex johns and reading tinfoilshit on the internet
your brain is clearly to small to comprehend the adult world

Just because the system is fucked doesn't mean the ideology behind it is.

majority of US federal spending is on social security medicare and medicaid, if we phase those programs out and allow states to compete for taxpayer money, we could cut taxes to the point where the opportunity cost for not paying it would be high relative to the opportunity cost of paying them

but im sure bureaucratic brainlets will overlook any reasonable argument and appeal to poor people who haven't internalized risk management

You are a dumbass. A complete buffoon. usdebtclock.org.

The government does not need taxes. The only reason they tax civilians is to benefit the rich and to exercise power. That is the only reason why. The government does not need our tax money, it is a literal DROP IN THE BUCKET compared to the debt and the spending going on.

The government borrows and prints so much money its un freaking believable. If you believe our taxes actually go to pay for something you are a retard. A fucking retard in denial.

Attached: 1511901541849.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

You are a retard too. You tell me to go look into some history books, dont you know that EVERY FIAT CURRENCY IN HISTORY HAS FAILED?

You fucking retard moron. Every single fiat currency has failed. You clearly dont know your history. You CANNOT escape the laws of economics just like you cant escape gravity. That is what you are saying when you say that its not meant to be paid back, lmao. You retard. It MUST be paid back one way or another. Either with money or with the collapse of an Empire.

Attached: 1b7.jpg (400x400, 29K)

My god you're a deluded faggot.

YES there is a fuckload of government waste, nobody is disputing that and we've even acknowledged that the blockchain can help with transparency in this area. HOWEVER, there are still TONS of absolutely essential government functions that NEED to be funded by taxes. We've already listed a few (infrastructure, law enforcement, education etc...) and you're only rebuttal is "muh corruption".

subsidized programs are controversial because those who don't need them don't understand why they're needed, and those who do need them don't understand why we wouldn't want them.

We can all agree that there is a lot of waste in gov. spending though

The ideology is indeed fucked. Taxes is theft. It is taking someone's money by the threat of FORCE. That in and of itself is morally wrong. It is completely and totally morally wrong.

Do you know who used to be the majority of tax collectors in the earliest recordings of our history? Yes, you guessed it - they were Jewish. Taxes and government in its current form are a Jewish invention. Everything that the Jews have created are net negatives in our society.

Why do you think they call it JEW-lery for useless trinkets of metal?

>there are still TONS of absolutely essential government functions that NEED to be funded by taxes.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No you fucking moron. NONE OF IT IS FUNDED BY TAXES! ALL OF THE TAXES GO TO PAY THE INTEREST ON THE LOANS FROM THE FRAUDULENT FEDERAL RESERVE!!

You moron, you've been punked, conned. I never mentioned a single thing about corruption, its simple math you dumb stupid faggot. The taxes go fucking nowhere. Absolutely nowhere. They literally just go to pay interest.

The entire population could not pay taxes and the US government would chug along like its no ones business.

There are no essential government function that need to be funded with the exception of police/firefighting and medical. That is all you fucking brainlet.

Attached: 324234234.jpg (155x116, 3K)

just kill the military, everything they ever did after WW2 came back to bite us in the ass and cost 10x more, not worse than a gigantic waste of money

Obvious shill is obvious

The federal government pays private organizations to do these things, which can easily be done by locals.

The federal government is meant only to govern over the 50 states, not police the globe, taxation is theft and the "voluntary" aspect of income reporting is just a way to con you into conforming to their laws

> The only reason they tax civilians is to benefit the rich and to exercise power.

Does that not imply corruption?

> There are no essential government function that need to be funded with the exception of police/firefighting and medical

God damn you're a fucking brainlet /pol/tard.
> education
> Roads, bridges, buildings etc...
> Waste management
> law enforcement/fire/other public safety protections
> legal system (the fuck is the point of law enforcement if there is no criminal justice system to ensure that criminals are prosecuted and detained)
> legislature and regulations (your dumbass might not be able to comprehend, but yes, regulation is essential. Otherwise we would still be eating sausage with chopped off fingers in them; general oversight over a myriad of other sectors is also essential, but again you're probably too much of a brainlet to understand)
> the fucking MILITARY (granted the US military budget is ludicrous, but it can't be eliminated entirely)

> the Federal Government pays private organizations to do this

And where does this money come from? Donations? The absolute state of blueposters in this thread

>Does that not imply corruption?
Every government has corruption you dumbo

I already mentioned law enforcement and public safety you idiot

Education is not essential and edjewcation in its current form is a detriment to young minds.

And again the rest of the shit you mentioned arent funded by tax anyway, they are funded on the basis on loans, in fact they are all funded on credit you brainlet

And I dont visit pol you dumbass

never filed taxes, im 31 and get paid through paypal

no money in bank acct, its all in crypto

please advise im literally clueless. just never file sound good?

guess i should add i make like 15-20k/year and dont own a car or anything

sage and hide these threads
Dont respond to the group

I know paying taxes makes you a cuck but if I don't report my trades now, how will I justify the cost basis later on if I make it and actually want to cash out?

> I dont visit pol
> multiple responses blaming the jews for everything

> I never mentioned a single thing about corruption
> point out you implying corruption in a previous post
> Every government has corruption you dumbo

Oh look, it's retarded.

> Education is not essential
You are literally the prime example of why that's wrong.

> again the rest of the shit you mentioned arent funded by tax anyway, they are funded on the basis on loans, in fact they are all funded on credit you brainlet

And how does credit work? Oh yeah, with the expectation that we will eventually be able to pay it back. And how are we expected to pay it back? FUCKING TAXES

I'm 90% sure you're trolling but goddamn if you aren't you're a fucking moron

>implying anyone here will have gains this year

yeah that was exactly my point fuckhead
glad you understood it

>buah faggot i understood what you said with one sentence
>continues to get angry and repeats my sentence with a small essay

are you stupid mate?

Actually user we all know that we have to pay companies to do these things if we privatize. That's not the argument. The argument is that companies are much better and more efficient at using our money to do these things because they are being driven to converge on optimization by essentially natural selection (free market economy & competition). This results in companies that do variations of quality vs cost that are always as close to break-even as possible while making money to pay themselves and employees.

Natural selection created us, and it did a pretty good job.

Government on the other hand is very good at being slow. Because it's more secure. Slow = more time for whatever is definitely going to go wrong, to go wrong, so they can catch it.

>I'm not projecting visiting pol upon someone else

>Let's ignore the fact that I equated "muh corruption" with balancing the checkbook
>Let's ignore the fact that every government has corruption anyway
Oh how cute! A brainlet attempting to debate someone and failing miserably. Awwww.

>I dont understand logic

>Education is needed
You are literally the prime example why government run education is brainwashing.

>Resorting to baseless ad hominem
You lose. Too bad. Well, you werent a very good debater anyway. Dont worry, There's always next time though, little brainlet.

>And how are we expected to pay it back? FUCKING TAXES

You cannot borrow infinitely without the currency itself becoming worthless which is what happened to all fiat currencies in the past and what will happen to the dollar. Citizens cannot hope to pay it back once interest exceeds tax revenue. History is on my side little brainlet. Not yours.

Nice try though.

>Not meant to be paid back
>Somehow equates to fiat currency inevitably failing

That's some terrible mental gymnastics lmao. You lose, gg.

oh boy, you sound like a fat internetsuperhero with a fedora
winning "debates" with anons in this shithole
mommy must be proud

you got the point i was making and wrote two little essays about it now

ever entertained the thought that maybe you are the brainlet here?

>Ooh, a thread on crypto taxes. Neat.

>YOU FUCKING BRAINLET KEK, YOU KNOW THE JEWS ARE JUST GOING TO REKT YOUR KEK YOU DIPSHIT

>YOU'RE THE KEK YOU MORON! DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING. KYS FAGGOT

Nevermind then...hidden and saged

Some things can be privatized, others cannot.

What about Waste management, Law enforcement, Roads, education etc.... Society NEEDS these things to function, it can't be an opt in program. Further, EVERYONE needs to contribute to these programs. Would you expect people to haul their trash to the dump if they can't afford to pay the trashman?

> I dont visit pol, but they're right, everything is the Jews fault

> You cannot borrow infinitely without the currency itself becoming worthless which is what happened to all fiat currencies in the past and what will happen to the dollar. Citizens cannot hope to pay it back once interest exceeds tax revenue. History is on my side little brainlet. Not yours.

So we should just let the entire system collapse? Is that what you're suggesting? You're basically arguing that because we can't collect enough taxes to cover the interest on our debts, we should stop collecting taxes for its intended purposes and just wait for the entire system to fail.

Your'e fucking Alex Jones tier m8, go back to the stormshelter you crawled out of

Im genuinelly interested in it, but yes, this thread is thoroughly derailed

>Let me go ahead and go to ad hominem! Yeah! That'll get him!

>got screwed on taxes for 2017

im fucking doomed, itd be easier to flee the country than pay up at this point

>continues to post stupid things from the how to win an argument memegraphic
boring lad, was'nt even funny to begin with
get a hobby or have a wank

Law enforcement is the important one in your list. The government should be responsible for legislation, adjudication, law enforcement, and national security.

Roads may not be the easiest thing to privatize but I think it would find a way to work, especially with less than the shitloads of money we already pay the government to do it. If there's a demand for things like roads and garbage service, then companies will step up to the task so they can become the supply and make bank.

I'm not saying everything should be privatized - I'm just reporting to you what the actual argument for the more-privatization-is-better side is (and it is a fairly compelling argument).

I think education in particular should be either totally absorbed by government, or the government should get out of it completely (in particular, government-subsidized student loans that basically creates a mutually beneficial excuse for universities to hike up tuition since the gov't guarantees the loan anyway).

>H-hopefully he won't notice that I'm projecting. I'll just repeat what I said last time, yeah!

>So we should just let the entire system collapse? Is that what you're suggesting? You're basically arguing that because we can't collect enough taxes to cover the interest on our debts, we should stop collecting taxes for its intended purposes and just wait for the entire system to fail.

All I'm saying is that it literally does not matter if they collect taxes or not. If you have a brain (which I seriously doubt at this point) you would put 2 and 2 together and realize that this is one big scam.

If you max out your traditional Ira contribution you won't have to pay (((taxes))) on that income. Actually saved me from having to pay any long term capital gains this year too bc poorfag.

>buy 1 BTC for 10000 USD
>Trade that BTC for ETH or NEO or whatever
>Now need to pay 30% tax on that trade
>No other USD than the one I bought BTC for
>WTFFF ???
>Must sell BTC to realize USD; which is ANOTER taxable event

Attached: 1515042225941.jpg (663x707, 50K)

I don't disagree with most of your points. However I disagree with privatizing infrastructure like roads and waste management.

Yeah, private companies would make them more cost-efficient, but what about those that cant afford even the most minor payments? I'd argue that infrastructure incorporates absolutely essential functions of society that everyone needs access to. For instance, someone is flat broke and can't afford to pay for garbage collection, do they need to take they need to handle that themselves? If they do, how are they supposed to do that (because they presumably cant afford to pay to use privatized roads, so travel would be the issue). What if they just decide to let it be? Are we stuck with mountains of garbage and sewage in poor areas?

Same with education. You specified issues with student-loans, but what about k-12 education. Should we go back to the days of having 10 year olds drop out so they can start working?

Like I said, I don't disagree entirely, but I think there are other areas that the government would be better off controlling as besides public safety.

I'm not projecting shit, half your posts are literally blaming the jews for everything. You may not go to /pol/ but you certainly embody their mindset.

Either way we are talking in circles now. Sure you can argue that the whole system is a scam and destined for failure but that doesn't address the necessity of Taxes. If people stopped paying taxes (And the government stopped atleast appearing to collect them) then our credit would not be extended and we would not be able to pay for the things that the taxes are supposed to be used for.

aren't the tax-per-trade laws only effective post-2018?

Attached: Jewing-intensifies.png (501x585, 143K)

> then our credit would not be extended and we would not be able to pay for the things that the taxes are supposed to be used for.

So what? Most of the government is useless anyway. Lmao. You say that as if its a bad thing. I guess that's what happens when you go to government schools.

>Muh roads
Nigger, roads are meme tier

>Muh emergency services
Nigger, "emergency services" are meme tier too

>Muh military
Nigger - military is meme tier too

Besides the meme tier services, we dont need government. Government in its current form is not needed. The end.

This will never work because someone has to pay for the non-whites on welfare and nobody would vote for that.

I've been searching for years trying to find the appropriate reply to people who repeat whenever the subject.

And you did it so simply. It is the view of manchildren who think they have everything figured out, who are too naive to realize real world circumstances ultimately control the world.

Attached: 1521145987580.jpg (687x686, 88K)

>debts are never meant to be paid back
>manchildren
You're really, really stupid.

anyone who plans on getting rich one day and unironically isn't paying taxes, good fucking luck bros

Attached: 1520726284308.jpg (1806x2046, 843K)

You are a total cucked faggot for thinking we NEED government, and especially that we NEED them to financially rape us. Please eat a bullet, you surely fuckin NEED that.

Everyone looks stupid when you imagine you already have everything figured out in your 20's

Can't wait till some Veeky Forums nigger gets caught for tax evasion. Only way this board will learn desu

Oh, christ, the retarded anarchists are here.

Fuck off, faggot.

If you payed tax this year.

Have fun reporting that tax the next couple of years. Are you retarded?? When this shit gets big I hope you have fun giving away all that money

stay poor

I know someone who does tax law. He says he gets assholes like you all the time - they go 10, maybe 20 years never paying, and then they get THE LETTER. Then they show up in his office, crying like little bitches. Then the government fucks them up the ass, cums on their face, slaps them around, and makes them their debt slave the rest of their lives.

Sounds great. You're a winner. You're A #1. You're doing great.

You can't. You can't play half the system, you're not smart enough, and not rich enough to pay off the right people.

I don't need a boot on my throat and a gun to my head to live my life. Eat shit, statist faggot.

Were you dropped on your head as a baby? You're only taxed on capital GAINS. If you trade 10k worth of one asset for another worth 10k, there is no taxable event, you retarded mouthbreather.
You have a complete misunderstanding of how it works, and still went on a retard rant about it.
Are you even capable of tying your own shoes, or are you a handy-capable that needs velcro?

>still being a libercuckian
Grow up Bill, Ronnie lost

>MUH SCHOOLS
Yes, those incredible American schools that teach young White American boys to hate themselves, and trains young White American girls to be gold digging whores.

>MUH ROADS
Yes, those incredible American roads that cause our cars to break down due to lack of maintenance.

>GOTTA TAKE CARE OF THE POOR
Ah, yes. Those programs that get people dependent on the Government tit across generations and makes them lose their desire to be self reliant.

>MUH MEDICAID
Yes! My favorite, thanks for mentioning it. Nothing like taking care of fat boomers and blacks that fuck over everyone via their ridiculous greed.

>Muh military
Vietnam, Iraq War, Afghanistan War, training illegals who hate America, guarding poppy fields for the CIA. So incredible.

>t. has paid taxes almost daily

But you're still a moron. Lol.

>the way this is written
user, you love benis, don't you?

It has nothing to do with politicians you incompetent fuckwit. It has to with our founding document essentially being shit on for hundreds of years because faggots like you need government to survive.

>This is only the bottom of the barrel.

>Nope.

I haven't paid any tax because I'm literally waiting to break even again, even if I have to file 1 minute before the deadline. I fucked up not selling in Decemeber

YEs, so if btc is 11k when I make the NEO trade. i need to pay tax on 1k gain.

WHERE should this USD come from, WITHOUT selling more of my BTC? Exactly