Question: Me and my wife have never had any real good foreign food for a while. In your opinion...

Question: Me and my wife have never had any real good foreign food for a while. In your opinion, what foreign food tops your list? I need advice from someone with a good palate. Because me and my wife's palates are still pretty childish. We need to improve.

just kill yourself

How about I kill you instead?

Find some good American food

Try cheeses and ass cheeses.
Also try the cheeses coagulating under your wives tits.

if I wanted a fancy meal, I'd go with seafood, every time.

Vietnamese.

Thai - both healthy and delicious.

So his wife's pussy?

>never had any .. for a while.

Get your story straight before shitposting, dumbass.

Indian or Thai. Everyone likes that.

Had some Viet friends talking about shrimp paste like it is some super secret slant eye food that white people can't handle, tried some the next day, it's basically shrimp Vegemite. The food is good, but it's treated like some fucking sacred cow. Is this just asian cultural thing or did they get snooty from the frog dick?

First of all, where the fuck do you live? Usa? Asia?

I really like Peruvian food.

Canada. BC area. You know, the place with the good weed.

Mexican (not Tex-mex)
American Chinese (if you want to count this as foreign)
Thai

I've been to 21 different countries, 4 different continents so I have tasted a fair amount of different food from around the world.

In my opinion, Vietnamese food stands above everything else. The variety between north and south regional food is noticeable and interesting, and the range of flavors combined with the overall freshness found in their food puts it at the top of my list.

OK Anthony Bourdain.

thanks bud finally someone recognized me on here

The taste profile of Ethiopian is, with vanishingly high probability, most likely to be maximally orthogonal to your current taste experience matrix. Under a convex cuisine novelty objective function, you should choose it to eat next.

agree
viet because it has light fresh aromtic flavors which i really like but idk someone who only likes pizza and potatoes might find it too light or too "herby"

dim sum is good for everyone if you know what to order. everyone loves soup dumplings (look up how to eat them or you might have a bad time)

traditional pork ramen is fatty comfort food and everyone loves it

You.

I like you. I was just getting rid to make a comment on the grammar of the op but you turned it into an art form.

Thank you.

Also OP assuming you're American I'd probably start closer to what Americans typically eat and work your way progressively foreign. Tex-mex into Mexican into South American, African, Moroccan, Spanish; Italian into wider Mediterranean over to Greek then Middle Eastern; Irish, German, English; American Chinese into Japanese (not necessarily sushi, before you ask) and Korean into wider East Asia.

He did not one, but two shows on Vietnam. He's the modern day Jane Fonda. His weeping about the damage caused by the leftover US mines does cause remorse though, if you have any capacity for empathy. It wouldn't surprise me if he actually came on here occasionally when he's stoned in the middle of the night just to shitpost.

>Thai
One out of three isn't a good score.

Jesus christ.

British food like fish and chips or shepherds pie is nice

Indian (as in, designated) food is quite tasty. It looks like mud, though, and can be messy. Not spicy to mildly so

Thai food. This shit is the good part of Chinese food with the good part of Japanese food: not super dense (which can be great, don't get me wrong!). Biggest downsides are meat content (light, and only if you care about it, which to be honest, in this case you should not), carbs (noodles, rice), religious concerns (pork is a common ingredient, just something to be aware of), and possible spiciness. They can keep it mild, but they're more commonly something hotter than sriracha, and sometimes just this side of OhGodwhydididothis if they wanted to.

German food. DENSE. MEAT. SPATZLE. ZICKE ZACKE ZICKE ZACKE HOIHOIHOI.

Vietnamese: like Thai, but more mild. Also, can be more foreign (and Thai has some real interesting options, I bet). Also, Shark Fin Soup is tasty. Also also, shark. Why the fuck throw out the rest of the shark when the meat is so fucking good? (I know why: value per space and weight and demand)

Mexican: often greasy/oily due to lard and cheese. Also, can be quite delicious. If you go for enchiladas, you're boring and should feel bad. Get the menudo if they have it (it's really quite tasty!)

You dont know mexican food

Ok

>Find some good American food
>good American food
American food

"Oh i habe this knowledge about a few different ethnic cuisines so let me tell you whats good"
>doesnt actually know what hes talking about

You dont know what you dont know

If you can find an Indian restaurant in your area that has good reviews, GO FOR IT.

You wouldn't believe the flavors that come together in a good indian dish.

Me again.

Don't listen to these children and autists who think that Mexican & Chinese food in the US are anywhere close to "foreign".

Unless you're talking about a mom n' pop shop in the middle of an ethnic community, you'll be getting white-washed, Americanized garbage.

My big black dick.