Have you ever made your own hot sauce, Veeky Forums? Did it turn out well?

Have you ever made your own hot sauce, Veeky Forums? Did it turn out well?

>image.jpg

Lulz, look at that baby Goomba on his shoulders....

also yes, I have made hot sauce numerous times. Always came out good for the most part....most difficult and time consuming part that I often skip though, is sieving it completely for a smooth sauce; takes too long if you don't have the right tools

Very well

You fermenting on the right? Did you have to add yeast if so?

Not the user who posted the pic but I'm pretty sure hot sauce usually uses lactic acid bacteria (lactobacillus).

>usually
Most uses just vinegar and a pepper puree. But yeah good homemade stuff uses lacto fermentation

Don't add yeast. Add garlic or onions to the bottom. They are always covered in lacto bacteria.

how do you make the bottles not fall down?

do you idiots even know what you are talking about?

Didn't know Aussies liked hot sauce.

Yes, always, because I'm Mexican.

Yep, Quinky Sauce

please stop reminding me

>habaneros from the garden
>basic vinegar/peppers/salt

inedible because it too fucking hot
the orange color is nice tho

Okay I've been making this sauce for my burgers for the last 29 years of my life, I call it Quinky Sauce. It's just 3 parts ketchup, 2 parts Sayosauce, and 2 parts Mustard.

Anyways tonight we had burgers, and my daughter wouldn't eat my Quinky Sauce so I punished her by making her go to her room for a time out.

My wife get's all pissed at me for doing this, If my daughter doesn't want to eat the food we make in this house, why should I be the bad guy for punishing her?

I'm gonna continue making Burgers the way people in this family eats burgers, but I think maybe I could mild down my recipe a bit, I was wondering if you guy's had any recipe's or variation on Quinky Sauce that would be suitable for a child?

Kill your self, before having another

this is my first batch of lacto fermented hot sauce using mostly birds eye peppers. It is hot as fuck, but very tasty too. Will be trying this again for sure.

You should put some quinky sauce on your hot dog and make your daughter eat your hot dog while you look down upon her with a mixture of disgust, love, lust and contempt. Really teach her the house rules, you know?

Dry roast onions carrots and habenereo until toasty. Add vinegar and finish cooking carrots. Blend and enjoy!

>Have you ever made your own hot sauce
Yes, with my right hand

Let's pretend I have no idea about how quantities for a second. How much of each ingredient?