Fries

Why in the fuck does everyone claim McDonald's has the best fries? Literally everyone else has better fries. Did everyone elses used to suck or is this a shit tier meme that never went away? Also ITT: Best fries store bought and fast food.
Cavendish for store and fatburger fast food for me.

they're really good with McDonald's mayo

For me the best fast food fries are Freddie's

They are good if they are fresh. The worst thing about McDonald's is that their burgers are also luke warm. So I eat the burger 1st because It cost the most. Then unless I eat like a fat cunt the fries have gone to shit.

Now I just eat in, order a burger and drink. Then once I've finished go and order fries.

They really are the best.

Burger King fries taste a little over done to me.
Wendy's fries aren't greasy enough tbqhwu.
Arby's fries are a curly over seasoned mess.
KFC's fries are fucking potato wedges.

And idk wtf a Fatburger is but probably some liberal west coast only shit I imagine.

Why don't you eat a little bit of the burger, a little bit of the fries, a little bit of the burger, a little bit of the fries, etc. instead of being the pleb that has to order twice?

God tier fast food.

Those are fucking potato wedges.

They have proper fries too. That was the first pic on the googs so i used it.

You from the Midwest?

freddies is across the entire US except the very north east and washington and oregon, and the dakotas.

you don't have the ability to look past the very first image?

They used to have the best fries, back when they used animal fat to fry them.

I think that Dairy Queen actually has the best fries these days, among actual fast food restaurants.

Smashburger has great shoestring fries, but they really shouldn't be compared to fast food.

to be honest the only fries I like are in n out fries, but only when fresh. idk why everyone thinks they're the worst, they actually taste like potatoes unlike the over processed trash you get everywhere else.

I don't know if it's the 'best' french fry but they certainly can be very good. It's the right thickness, crispiness, and salt ratio so they're great as long as they're fresh. Problem is that they sometimes aren't fresh and if use the drive thru then and wait until you go home to eat it then it goes cold.

checkers > all

frig off

In N Out fries are on the few fast food fries I actively dislike. They say that make them fresh there, but they taste bland and chewy in a dried out sort of way.

The animal fries are okay, but only because of the toppings.

>Dairy Queen
>Good

Did they change them recently because they were always the legit worst fast food fries

>going to dairy queen for anything other than delicious soft serve

Do you go to The Pottery Barn for erotic massages?

I don't know if you've been the victim of viral marketing because I thought it was common knowledge that McD's had weak fries.

How old are you OP?
I'm just wondering if you've ever had McD's fries from about 20 years ago.

The best fries I've ever had at fast food were from Five Guys.

When they're done JUST right, they're unbeatable.

Costco's food court fries are undeniably my favorite gayvorite.

Southernfag here. I love Jack's fries, especially when they have just the right amount of that cheese stuff on them.

I don't know about fries, but mcd's definitely has the best hash browns.

They used to be. Blame the vegetarians for their current shitty fries.

No joke, Popeyes Cajun Fries are BY FAR the best fast food fries. It's no fucking contest.

Also, Arby's Curly Fries. I like them better if they are cold and have been sitting around for a while. Is that weird?

If you drive through Alabama, stop at a Jacks. Burgers reminds me of sonic but their fries are crack.

That sounds so greasy and nasty

... or you can add the fucking fries in the burger.

Dairy Queen has the potential to have the best fries but usually doesn't live up to it. I never know if it's worth the risk because the bad fries are shit.