Beer reviewers

Give me some good beer reviewers on youtube, I am trying to figure out what the best tasting party beer is. Also, general beer debate thread, which is the best beer?

Not allowed are those retarded craft brews that liberals drink or "ipas" or whatever the fuck, no one likes those and they taste like piss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kaDMYqUbOPU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bud light probably

Hams or hams light.

Stay out of my breweries you cuck.

>Best party beer?
Probably a 30 rack of Coors light. If you want to relax with a light beer drink Michelob ultra.

The best "classic" American swill.

For me pic related

This is probably the safest bet. Average sized guys say not-lite beer makes them feel too full but if I drink a party amount of those I feel too sloshy.

damn, that's the poorest picture i've seen in a while

even PBR shits on coors light, what respectable human being drinks coors light even in a party setting

I think you're conflating liberal craft beer aficionados with true craft beer aficionados. The latter tends to be big on both the history and evolution of particular styles of brewing and the breweries involved with the industry. These aren't the same guys that think Blue Moon or Shipyard Pumpkinhead are ''craft beers''

Anyways, 0/10, all party beers taste like shit. An ice cold steel reserve goes down the quickest. /thread

as soon as I saw the word conflating I knew you were gonna start spewing shit to defend craft beer

I literally cannot stand threads like these

>this one brand of light beer that is made with less than 50% malted barley and less than half the cost of a quality beer somehow has ANY discerning qualities or flavors from other light beers.

Jesus christ just drink your fermented corn water and stop fucking pretending like you have a discriminating palate.

If you're not going to go craft then you gotta go European. I love Kronenbourg 1664.

Right here, bud. No further research required.

>beer
consider sudoku

Ew

Just get whatever you normally see at parties. Honestly all AALs taste nearly identical and nobody is going to be expecting something special.

I get cases of Yuengling whenever i find it. But Fuck it, if you're hosting ahs buying and people bitch Fuck 'em. I like Busch and will pick up a 6 every so often because i like how i don't have to think about the flavor, it is my go to generic "i want a beer" beer. I like shiner bock too. Used too drink a lot of pbr but find i like Busch better.

as far as mass produced, gas station/walmart teir macros go, yuengling is the fucking champion. I've had busch a few times as well, their copper ale or whatever it's called is a lot better then the original

Natty Daddy is great and that truck is a full sized 4x4. Post your driving beer.

Pre-02 Ram with a manual and a $1.89 beer. I don't drink and drive because I'm poor too and couldn't afford a DUI

> not allowed are those retarded craft brews that liberals drink or "ipas" or whatever the fuck, no one likes those and they taste like piss

I'm sorry that your palate is such shit you can't enjoy the flavor complexity of a good IPA. By all means, continue to drink alcoholic water made with corn, I'll be sipping on barrel aged stouts and delicious ales you faggot.

>flavor complexity of a good IPA
They are the most one dimensional beer of any style.

Exactly this. Add some astrigent unripe persimmons to a quart of monk piss with several ounces of IBU 50 hops. Wala, a 'murrican craft IPA. Great for edgy kids who burnt out their tastebuds on a triple Ghost Pepper hot sauce.

I like those beers too, but that's not what this thread is about faggot. start your own thread for that shit

Just brew your own you spastic. like 15 aud for 20 litres. Usually as good as mid-priced commercial beer.

>Australian beer aficionado (cheap alcoholic)

>DUDE JSUT MAKE UR OWN BEER

Do you even listen to yourself you fucking idiot? Who the fuck has time to brew beer?

Who doesn't? It's like 1 hour a week without a keg.

Enjoy your pisswater

when will the IPA meme end

It's $1.29

There's nothing wrong with IPAs, you just drink it in the wrong setting.

They're good when you're in the freezing cold.

I agree with this, but on the whole IPA are kinda dull. The sort of stuff when you are either low on alcohol or in a social setting

>a full sized 4x4 from the late 90s is expensive
>Post your driving beer
Literal trailer park degerate detected.

nu-male detected
if you're not drinking malt liquor and rolling around in a 4x4 you are a literal faggot

SUVs are only driven by middle aged women

>living in urban centers
>muh popular vote
Have fun when the fires start or the bombs drop

>why yes I am a numale faggot

you have utter shit taste. leave and never come back you disgusting burger pig. I bet you drink coors or bud light and think it's decent.

pic related, one of the few tolerable beers you can buy in a supermarket. though I always stick with my local German breweries anyway.

>shitting on astringency and hot sauce in the same post

You couldn't be more of a fucking faggot. Sorry for your palate. I don't even like IPAs, so don't even try me bitch boy.

>I drink piss water and have a minimum wage job that a monkey could do

t. you

I'm with him btw

Takes an hour to make then you just let it sit in your closet for 2 weeks. So fucking hard for retards like yourself.

what an autistic faggot

>takes an hour
Pig disgusting syrup brewers detected.

>muh IPA

IPA's have nothing to with all-grain brewing you dumb cooper's syrup brewing strayan.

>tippingintensifies.jpg

>Not allowed are those retarded craft brews that liberals drink or "ipas" or whatever the fuck, no one likes those and they taste like piss.

Why did you have to ruin the thread with this stupid statement? I mean I hate liberals too but christ

Liberals, waaaaaaaaah

Nice tape deck faggot you must of been the coolest mother fucker in 1985

>has a cd player in his car
that's a premium oem head with hard eq and cd changer interface

No that's a stock radio son

It's oem but it's not stock. Post your head unit I'm sure it looks like it belongs to a faggot from mars.

craft beer fags are insufferable

IPAs are entry level craft beer. they are the most common widespread kind there is. every walmart is just cases of domestic and the same 4 or 5 brands of IPAs. stouts and porters are the patrician's choice.

PSA: there are only two kinds of beers. ales and lagers. if you say you only like "'style' and ales" (stouts and ales, reds and ales) makes you seem stupid as shit.

It's nothing special but here you go

>also a 90s shitbox
>also a 5-speed
>name brand head
>only one color of led
So you're jujst a fellow Veeky Forumstist fucking with me. Well played. If your dash lights are also cyan I'll even give you the edge.

are regional breweries considered craft beer? cause I love me some boulevard wheat

Ha! My "90s shitbox" honda will still be running when your pick up truck is broke down and you sell it to the salvage yard to buy more white trash meme beer

>Boulevard brewery

Do you think they've gone downhill since that Geman conglomerate bought them out? I haven't been back to KC for a number of years, but people have told me that it isn't as good as the original stuff.

for a large brewery, this shit is bretty fuggin gud

their wheat beer is the only one I drink consistently and it doesn't seem to have changed

so is this the beer general?

im drinking a praga dark lager. a dark bready flavor with subtle notes of chocolate and black licourice. real creamy and full bodied. p enjoyable. anyone else had one of these? great thread btw op

>unibody
>4 cylinder
sure thing bruh

the best party beer is the cheapest shit you can get

If you want something between budweiser tier piss and chococoffee microbrew stouts called jizz punch, try a pilsner or mid range lager

but if its for getting really pissed seriously just go for cheap, bang for buck

Busch Lite is the most inoffensive party beer. 30 Rack of that and you're set.

Drinking and driving?
Have fun being a dumb faggot hopefully you don't take anyone with you when you die in a firey wreck and may they play this at your funeral
youtu.be/kaDMYqUbOPU

That's a full size lifted pickup truck I'll definitely take tons of people with me. I might even survive since I wear my seat belt because I'm scared of rollover ejection.