I guess im not eating today

I guess im not eating today
No money, no food in the house, no friends.

How much styrofoam could i eat before i get sick?

why would you eat any?

yet you have a internet connection? nice troll thread. why don't you spend you time on the internet searching for shelter and food? liar

eat your iphone. it's made of Apples

So i dont feel hungry and i can sleep. Was up all night bc pangs.

Rents paid dick. Cell bill too.

I have a cheap android. Not a apple

Well they are of desserts
>kitkat
>gingerbread
>ice cream sandwiches
>marshmallow
yum

At least i get some fruit soon when this thread gets pruned

I think its a lolipop 5.0

>no friends
I'll be your friend, user. What do you say? We can tell each other secrets, cook each other meals, talk about our lives...what do you say?

Im game.

I took a risk to improve my life. But so far it has been a slow process.

It gets worse before it gets better

How many dumpsters within a 5 mile radius of your house? Put on some sturdy boots and leather work gloves and go foraging you lazy whiny ass little bitch. There's more edible, good food in the trashbins within 5 miles of your house than you could eat in a month.

>lolipop 5.0
wtf they are already rolled out Nougat 7.0 to my phone

Eat your foot calluses and fromunda cheese

When u live in the getto the dumpsters are locked to prevent that kinda thing and to prevent landscapers from dumpng illegaly.or they have these. Store managers dont want hobos living out of their dumpsters. But im shure u know everything u suburbin bitch.

Im cucumcised and well gromed. But im sure u have more then enought for everyone

Damn, I'm sorry to hear you have a mutilated penis

I did in myself too, made a foreskin soup.

>suburbin bitch.

lol, no. I'e done Chicago dumpsters, lazy ass faggot. Grow up.

Time for OP to grow up.

local food box/bank
wow so hard

There's literally shit growing on the ground and trees. There's fucking forest animals running at night waiting to be eaten.

drink water

a lot of water

Funny that you of all people is saying this.

You don't know me

I always wanted to get a starving homeless person but not the old, ugly or black kind and feed him tons of calorie free food and watch him slowly starve

Y'all know me, still the same OG, but I been low-key
Hated on by most these niggas with no cheese
No deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys
No boats, no snowmobiles, and no skis
Mad at me ‘cause I can finally afford
To provide my family with groceries

Sick

wow, did you come up with that all by yourself?

Shelters, food pantries, food stamps... Lots of free food for the asking...

Go to Walmart, get a couple bags, and shoplift. Go out the door with no greeter.

True. Perhaps the most defining element of Veeky Forums is a total and complete lack of any kind of empathy. I'm not sure if it's a small segment of edgelords that proliferate shitposts, or it's an actual basic elemental in the Veeky Forums population.

I'm suppose to be empathetic to someone that chose to pay their cell phone data plan over buying groceries?

All I have is a half a bird and snow water.

Not OP but sometimes it's accidental. As in you think "ok, I'll pay these bills now, and I'll still have the rest to buy food", but then something happens, like medical emergency bills, robbery, something like that.

Still... You have internet and all. Put use to that. You can't eat internet, but you can make it lead you to eating something that isn't ass or dirt.

You smoke? Or drink booze?