What happens when we get here, Veeky Forums?

Attached: link3.png (1795x877, 194K)

The market isn’t bottoming out. The stock market has been at all-time highs, and still is. The crypto market, on the other hand, is bottoming out because everyone is realizing that every cryptocurrency is more useless than the next. FOMO was the only thing that soared the prices, but that’s gone now. People realized that they weren’t missing out on anything. If you’re planning on making money in the crypto world, good luck! You’re going to need it!!

triangles are continuation patterns
I don't get why people would think that a parabolic advance would suddenly resume upon reaching the end of a triangle, I saw so many bad TA posts in January made by people who thought that

Attached: kcs elliott waves stages of a bubble.png (1337x674, 90K)

jesus ive already seen this comment in two other threads

How are you still posting this copypasta fuck off. Also 2-3k bottom around this time next year. I will be buying the whole way down.

We readjust the lines

The market isn’t bottoming out. The stock market has been at all-time highs, and still is. The crypto market, on the other hand, is bottoming out because everyone is realizing that every cryptocurrency is more useless than the next. FOMO was the only thing that soared the prices, but that’s gone now. People realized that they weren’t missing out on anything. If you’re planning on making money in the crypto world, good luck! You’re going to need it.

I'm gonna start savings these comments, will be fun posting them a year from now..

Nothing because your meme lines are fucked up, but eventually that's a bearish pattern.

My lines are fine you insufferable faggot

Put your crayons down faggot

Stop thinking about trendlines and support and resistsnce

Attached: 20180315_155642.png (2122x1010, 521K)

Consider trading as if stoplosses were a magnet for price

Attached: 1521214422638.png (1680x1050, 70K)

Why do wave terrorist change their wave counts and length as the chart unravels?

Because people dont understand elliot waves. Also they dont work.

And you understand them? Waves that don't work.

This is not how to Elliot LOL

break upwards but we can still go down first without that at all reducing a bullish future scenario. The triangle remains the same if the bottom is drawn around that 6k support range.

I trade full time... i traded with elliot waves for 2 years. Yes. I know they do not work. Along with trendlines, moving averages, and any other bullshit indicator... the market is driven by stoplosses. Yes. People losing money.. follow the pain and you will gain. There are thousands of different elliot wave formations to choose from and its purposely made that way.. why? For you to suck it hard. Analysis is in price action.

S I N G U L A R I T Y

It's not secrets that all the "rules" and theories in trading are just a way to put everybody into a box, to make their moves as obvious as possible to market makers that will go on a stophunt to make profits.

The market isn’t bottoming out. The stock market has been at all-time highs, and still is. The crypto market, on the other hand, is bottoming out because everyone is realizing that every cryptocurrency is more useless than the next. FOMO was the only thing that soared the prices, but that’s gone now. People realized that they weren’t missing out on anything. If you’re planning on making money in the crypto world, good luck! You’re going to need it!!

Veeky Forums population does not understand market makers get paid the money retail traders lose

Bruv I get it you just had an epiphany now shut the fuck up already

Dont get mad, get glad

Attached: giphy.gif (300x299, 688K)

like this?

Attached: DYGIpQ4VAAACNs9.jpg large.jpg (1389x682, 220K)

I'm currently testing this LHG theory. So far it's accurate. From what I understand short if you're above the center, and long if you're below it.

Attached: DYCQUSjVoAAEqg5.jpg large.jpg (1750x632, 265K)

Former crypto investor here, it's fun watching the cyrpto market crash and burn, but seriously we can't let cyrpto get the stock market codes

what kind of trading alchemy is this

Nothing, because you don't know how to draw lines

nice changing goalposts faggot

sorry meant to reply to this:
NICE CHANGING GOALPOSTS FAGGOT

It's cool actually

Attached: 1520842396588.png (744x687, 44K)

stay poor

Redpill me senpan, are you fucking trolling me?

THE BOLLINGER BANDS ARE TEIGHTENING

Attached: 1498261879215.png (768x672, 50K)

WTF? on what time scale

What point to put the centre on?

Nobody is changing goalposts ive been in the trade since 8k price is now 8500 suck it little girl

capitulation

>8385712

cool save and post this one too

>dont worry user, "it will never drop below $8k again"

they do work if you understand the wavecount doesn't have to be right, you trade based on predictions of whether you're in a correction or not, and trade the breakout from that correction.

you can also trade the ABC correction. There's an AI trading system that auto trades what it thinks is the C. the point of elliot is to allow you to get an entry point with a good risk (in this case, a stop would be below that C)

What I'd like to see is someone believing in EW theory LIVE trade with it on leverage.

Regulations. And then we go up, but not so fast Timmy.
You paid your taxes Timmy, did you?