What food quirks do you have?

What food quirks do you have?

I always eat ramen noodles with chopsticks.

Any weird shit you retards do?

I eat McChickens unironckly

Before pealing my oranges I peel them.

>McChicken meme
>doesn't use pic of McChicken

when do u peel them

>meme

I can't drink while eating

The thought of food and a beverage getting mixed in my stomach makes my autism cringe

i prefer noodles with just butter. I don't like tomato sauce very much. Its either pesto, or butter.

I use fuck loads of onions and garlic in all my food.

Don't know how quirky this is but I always listen to music when I cook at home, and I pick the music depending on the dish. Last week I made orange chicken while listening to Daft Punk, and prior to that I made shepards pie while listening to Pink Floyd.

I like this.

It makes it more satisfying to me

I like to toss my fries in worcestershire

I like to see what new spicy dishes I can cook up.

Sometimes I find a winner, other times, well, not so much.

I'm left handed, so when using a knife and fork to cut my meat, I have to put my knife in my left hand to cut it, and then switch utensils to use my left hand to eat with the fork. It's the main reason I don't eat steak more often.

Also, I'm mildly OCD, so I have this ritual where I count my bites and organize them in my head into groups of three, and I have to measure my bites to keep it in sync with my preferred grouping.
I do the same thing when having a conversation or watching a movie. I count the syllables and organize them into a group. Almost everything I do, including the steps I take while walking, are organized into this specific pattern.

Oh, and sometimes I stuff green olives into my black olives and mix it into my top ramen.

if you were a girl I would put up with you

I'm gonna need more pizzas in strange places, pronto

I need a knife while eating apples or oranges, or I won't enjoy them.

I put everything in the microwave, regardless of whether it needs to or not, before I eat. The whole time if it's cold. 30 seconds if it just came off the stove/oven. Tastes better that way.

You know you don't HAVE to switch knife and fork. How much fine precision does it really take to move a knife back and forth to cut something? Or to move a fork up to your mouth for that matter? Hold your fork in your left, knife in your right and keep them there. It shouldn't matter if you're right or left handed

Wait, do Anglos eat ramen with forks?

t. gook

epik

include me in the screencap there boys

Nigger I know I don't HAVE to do it. But try using a knife in the opposite hand of what you're used to. I've done it before, and i can't do it anymore. It's not a life I'm willing to live.

I usually bump Can while cooking. Not weird at all.

Dude just do it. Nothing bad is going to happen.

I like to watch sitcoms when I eat fast food.

People don't really use chopsticks here unless they're being goofy. I've been using the same pair for ages. Only ever use them with ramen.

i eat big mac by separating the top layer with the bottom layer. it gives off the false impression of eating 2 burgers.

Do you mean like while there's food in your mouth or until the whole meal is finished with?

I eat all my food with chopsticks. Western cutlery is unsanitary, there is literally no reason to be using forks and spoons.

>Western cutlery is unsanitary
you w0t?

How is it unsanitary? We don't just reuse it after every meal without washing it.

>and spoons.

Wait...

As a white American with mostly white friends, I don't think I know anybody who eats ramen with a fork. Seems really odd to me. Must be a white trash/flyover thing if it's real.

Southern white trash generally lack the mental capability and physical coordination to hold two sticks in one hand and work them like an extension of the fingers.

>I'm left handed so I have to switch utensils in my hands

Why exactly do you think this is a problem unique to lefties

I eat sticky rice and most noodles with chopsticks. Sometimes even spaghetti. Also, if I'm at a Japanese izakaya type place that also serves french fries, I usually eat the fries with chopsticks. It's fun and prevents alzheimer's like grandma and grandpa.

i pretend to be a frog n scoop the popcorn up one by one with my tongue
i also eat my breaded n fried chicken off the plate using only my mouth like a savage

He doesn't exclusively eat McChickens ironically

>pretend to be a frog n scoop the popcorn up one by one with my tongue

That's me too! The one thing I'm very careful about, though, is not touching any other kernels than the one I'm picking up with my tongue because they get soggy from the saliva, otherwise.

Whenever I eat dill pickle chips i like to crush the chips into dust in my hand, giving them a very fuzzy, damp, and grimy texture, and rub the dill pickle chip dust on my lips and tastebuds.
I also drink hot sauce from a cup on an almost daily basis, not served with anything else
I pour vinegar all over my popcorn

I just assumed, since it affects many of the things I do.

iktf but i tend to just scrape that one up too

in middle school i would eat the chicken tenders like this also until a teacher yelled at me and said i would go to in school suspension over it

>What's to be included
>Has done nothing to add to the situation aside from being an obnoxious attention grabbing faggot

Also what screen cap? It's not that great. However just cause you annoyed me I took a screen cap of his post and edited your reply out. Fuck you

I put worcestershire sauce on my pizza
You should too

I do that too. It's really fucking good.

I reheat my food to an absurd extent. Like, I cook oatmeal on the stovetop every morning, put it in the bowl, then microwave it for five minutes. I like my food to basically burn my tongue. I heat up cake, cookies, macaroni salad, sandwiches, it's insane. The only exception I can think of is I like to freeze my chocolate

I eat almost everything out of a bowl. I hate flat plates

i also have this, bowls just gives me eating mobility without spilling food

>not using meme arrows

that's not quirky that's natural

I lived in a rough neighborhood and Italians were always stealing my pizza pies... didn't matter what lock I had, their bolt cutters and greasy hands could get through anything.

Pyccкий pиcyнoк