What does ck think of the humble mcfish?

What does ck think of the humble mcfish?

for me, the mcchicken...

mcdonalds best sandwich by far imo, memes aside

Never tried it, but I've heard it's actually pretty good. Might give it a shot next time I'm at McDick's.

Dub chizburgers are life

I tried one awhile ago out of curiosity
it was fucking terrible, fish tasted like shit

It's probably only still around because old people still order them

Well, the recommendations I've heard have all been from old people, so you may be right.

Why is there no McSquid?

I want a calamari burger.

More like catholics

>It's probably only still around because old people still order them

It's made for, and purchased by, papists who won't eat meat on a Friday.

It's made for vegetarian option mostly

No. McDonalds has tried selling veggie burgers a couple of times, and they've always failed. Vegetarians are not going to McDonalds.

why is mcdonalds being such a jew by giving half slice of garbage cheese?

I haven't been to McD's in a while. I love them. I usually ask for extra tartar sauce. Haven't had one for a few years but I can't see them changing. The bun is always perfect. How do they do that?

Your McDonalds doesn't have a vegi-burger option?

I'd order it more often but the serves look pissed off when I do. Apparently it inconveniences them

It's mcfillet not mcfish

Where I live it's Filet O' Fish

agreed

don't listen to the other faggots. it's one of the only things on their menu that i would say is actually pretty good.

It's regional: US McDonald's do not have a veggie burger on the regular menu, because they don't sell.

american cheese on fish is a no go, american cheese is only acceptable for grilled cheese. besides fish tacos are better than fish sandwiches

really expensive for what it is.

tfw eating these during lent

they eat salads nigga

>half slice of cheese

For me it is the McFish the cuckolds choice of fast food sandwich

That's a funny way to spell "McFish" friendo :^)

Order that shit with extra cheese extra tartar sauce, it's bretty good desu

>t.

It's because the bun for the fish filet is microwaved to steam it instead of toasted. I really like it too. It's over $4 in Canada unfortunately, and I can eat two easy.

That's just your autism. I guarantee the person taking your order doesn't give a fuck.

do we still have the double fish fillet? I got one in Toronto when I was drunk as all hell in the summer. was fucking fantastic.

highly customized

>double filet-fish
>extra tar tar
>extra processed american cheese
>add bacon

I slept quite well on the hotel floor that night.

for me it is the mcfish, the fast food sandwich

for me it is as well.

for me it is the mcfish, the fast food sandwich

For me it's the

>highly customized
>>double filet-fish
>>extra tar tar
>>extra processed american cheese
>>add bacon

the fast food sandwich

for me it is Veeky Forums, my only friends

our BK still has the bunless whopper on the menu, although I know of no one who has ever ordered it.

I did it out of curiosity one time, as I wanted to know how much the fucker would slide around. I saw the cook stare around for a few moments then grab the manager. He had a confused look and then grabbed a binder and looked it up.

And the thing was slippery as shit

Okay. A salad also isn't a McFish.

The state of dumbfounded confusion and panic it throws the staff into
I fucking love those too, burger innards wrapped in iceberg lettuce is the best

>Never tried it, but I've heard it's actually pretty good. Might give it a shot next time I'm at McDick's.
Do it.

Back in my stoner high school days there was the McDeal promotion. Wednesday was the McChicken McDeal, my favourite, but Friday was Filet-O-Fish.

My (Jewish) friend would always get it on Friday and I used to say it was because he was cheap, he would never order it any other day, etc. He would always claim it was pretty good.

Years later I finally had one and he was right, it's good. I usually don't like foods (especially sandwiches) comprised wholly of soft textures, but in this case the steamed bun, patty, cheese, and tartar sauce all work well.

It is the unsung hero of the McDonald's menu.

For all the naysayers, I say just try it once before you denigrate it. Seriously, it's surprisingly good.

The best part is that they are invariably made to order and very fresh. On the other hand, the rare time I've gotten one that has been sitting around was not a pleasant experience... contrary to some of the McDonald's menu, the Filet-O-Fish does not age well under the heat lamps.

i.e. old people

Favorite sandwich from McD's. Too expensive though. It isn't filling at all

It's actually cheddar on the filet o fish specifically. Very non intrusive to the flavor

Go to Japan.

Too expensive.

Very tasty though.

its Fischmäc

remember the fish mcbites

now those were fucking good

Why half of cheese slice?

Does extra cheese mean a full slice?

I also pulled this out of my ass and I may be completely wrong. Sorry.

Fish finger sandwiches.

Only McD makes them with fishy smelling miscellaneous protein.

I think they had some chicken ones around the same time or right after too that were pretty good

wendys had a bomb fish sandwich like 10 years ago i think dollar menu

fuck the mcfish and fuck the mcchicken

>pay for extra cheese
>receive one full slice of cheese

My point stands. It is the cuckolds choice of fast food sandwich

Depends, if the workers are by the book then yes. Most people at the McDonald's near me don't give a shit so they'll put 2 full slices on.

For me it is the McFish, the fast food sandwich

i went with my half chink friend and his chink dad to mcdonalds when i was younger a few times, his dad bought me whatever i wanted but the son had to eat the filet-o-fish for some reason.

There's a decent deal going on for it now around me, 2 of them for 2.50.
It's funny because you have to buy two to get the deal, if you only buy one you pay about 4.20.