Post some food and drink gore

Post some food and drink gore

Other urls found in this thread:

justjared.com/2016/12/17/trump-grills-version-of-a-vodka-martini-goes-viral/
mic.com/articles/162489/this-is-what-a-martini-looks-like-at-trump-grill-the-restaurant-owned-by-president-elect#.Vo65nq6Z8
theberry.com/2016/12/15/trump-grill-royally-fcked-up-a-vodka-martini-and-people-are-ready-to-riot-th/
supercall.com/culture/this-martini-from-trump-grill-is-the-worst-martini-ever
mediaite.com/online/media-agrees-on-one-thing-this-martini-from-a-trump-bar-looks-awful/
onenewspage.com/n/Entertainment/759yu4p6e/Trump-Grill-Version-of-Vodka-Martini.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TAKE LEFTIST PROPAGANDA ELSEWHERE

why go to the trump grill if you hate trump

you just like giving him money?

The pic probably isnt op

>/pol/

If your job is to professionally review restaurants you have to go.

Same goes for hotels although apparently all of the halfway decent hotels have been booked up in DC for months except for the brand new Trump one. My friend had to go for work because the only hotels in the city near where she needed to be were charging like 900 a night. Trump was a steal at 400. She said she basically had the place to herself

Fuck off lefty shill

>op
What?

To be fair, it's only the glassware that's wrong

>some liberal arts/communications/jouralist degree faggot reviews mr. hitler's bar and grill
>totally not biased or fake
>make sure to subscribe to my blog and twitter for my 5star reviews of vegan free range cagefree tapas and dick sucking fiesta

HAHAHAHAHA DRUMPF LITERALLY BTFO HE IS FINISHED

>not ordering a tall glass of water at Clinton Grill to receive a special green mucus ball surprise

Not even an American but with how much your leftists have been lying about being assaulted and the such, this makes me skeptical. Almost to the point where I would figure a billionaire would hire a competent bartender. 7/10 I call bullshit

I got served a gin and tonic in a glass like this the other day. Maybe sticking everything in a wine glass is a new fad

And it has floating chunks of ice in it and the glass isn't chilled.

Somebody dumped the dredges of 3 drinks together and took a picture. It's really hilariously pathetic how low leftists go when they're already beat. This type of behavior is going to become the acknowledged standard for liberals and that makes me very very happy.

Implying Trump himself would hire a bartender or involve himself in the daily business of Trump Grill.

Nevertheless, I give this a 50% chance to be authentic. There is as much lying in restaurant reviews as is incompetence of restaurant staff.

I call bullshit, a bartender would only use the wrong glass if he were out of Martini glasses, and as a bartender with a year of experience I can say with confidence I've never ran out of Martini Glasses as Martinis by nature are an uncommon drink to be ordered.

I've served Screwdrivers in Wine Classes because my Zombie Glasses were still being cleaned.

Martinis are served in a coupe glass at TG. Nice try, lefty.

>whining about le lefties in a Veeky Forums thread
"Veeky Forums - Food & Cooking"
fuck off stormfags, keep the politics to your containment board

I run out of martini glasses when I'm working christmas parties or hens nights for overweight middle aged women.

>Clinton Bar and Grille
>The Nasty Girl sandwich
>The Woman Card nachos
>What Emails IPA
>Bengazi Bratwurst
>The Epipen Burger (so good you'll faint!)
>Fuck Wisconsin Cheese Curds
>Delete your Account Mozzarella Sticks
>The Hate Symbol Frog Legs
>It's My Turn Apple Turnovers
>Two Eggs in a Glass signature cocktail
>Podesta Pumpkin Pie
>Blackened Lives Matter Chicken
>Asian style "Drumpflings"
>Clinton's Foundation Fries
>Correct the Record Catfish
>MSNBC BBQ Ribs
>Jailtime Jambalaya
>Bill's Horndog Hotdog

>anti-Trump (((political reporter))) mixes some leftovers in a wine glass in a shady corner and posts it on shitter

>((()))
I want /pol/ to leave

Stop being so paranoid!

too bad faggot

go tweet your stupid feelings

Why are Trump supporters so easily upset over such a little thing? Do you need a pro-Trump safe space, darlings?

>lefty spreading fake news
>rational people call them out
>U-U MAD D-DRUMPFTARDS?

Donald Dumbfuck

Its not even fake news though. Its a picture of a shitty looking drink and you spastics dive straight into 'hurrr leftist propaganda durrr'. You need to relax a bit.

Do liberals go to McDonalds?

So what exactly is your definition of "fake news"?

>rational people call them out

I just see upset Trump supporters posting emotional responses like

>U-U MAD D-DRUMPFTARDS?

You really are all terribly upset, and it's such a little thing. Yet there's a bunch of you right here in this thread leaping to the defense of the multi-billionaire PEOTUS.

Fuck off Satan we're making America great.

You're making fools of yourselves.

Something that is not news being presented as news. A tweeted picture of a shit looking cocktail is not news, nor is it pretending to be news. The fact that you even think of twitter as a news outlet at all makes me feel a bit sick inside.

>666
>anti-Trump

Get with the times, tweets are a valid source of news for CNN and BBC, both massive news corporations.

Why so mad /pol/? Who hurt you?

>Who hurt you?

LMAO, those pathetic liberal expressions. Anyway enough with the politics, back to cooking.

mfw no actual food gore itt

Dammit, at least put it in a rocks glass.

Its what happens when you're completely divorced from reality.

>Something that is not news being presented as news. A tweeted picture of a shit looking cocktail is not news, nor is it pretending to be news. The fact that you even think of twitter as a news outlet at all makes me feel a bit sick inside.

*ahem*

justjared.com/2016/12/17/trump-grills-version-of-a-vodka-martini-goes-viral/
mic.com/articles/162489/this-is-what-a-martini-looks-like-at-trump-grill-the-restaurant-owned-by-president-elect#.Vo65nq6Z8
theberry.com/2016/12/15/trump-grill-royally-fcked-up-a-vodka-martini-and-people-are-ready-to-riot-th/
supercall.com/culture/this-martini-from-trump-grill-is-the-worst-martini-ever
mediaite.com/online/media-agrees-on-one-thing-this-martini-from-a-trump-bar-looks-awful/
onenewspage.com/n/Entertainment/759yu4p6e/Trump-Grill-Version-of-Vodka-Martini.htm

repeat after me: not fake news

You're what happens when your parents are completely divorced from each other.

>No "Dominos on pizza" pepperoni pizza

I dunno, something like
"'s Mom is a respectable and pure woman and totally not a hoe-bag who is licking my schlong as I type"