Has anyone noticed how high the volume has been lately? Looks like we might actually not go much further down

Has anyone noticed how high the volume has been lately? Looks like we might actually not go much further down.

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-172818.jpg (1070x1179, 309K)

been getting lower everyday this week

Monday might be the day. I hope it crashes to 7300 region first

How can you say that when the graph clearly shows it isn't true?

abandon thread sage hide

I'd be happy with anything below 8000. I have $5.5k that's burning a whole in my pocket that I want to use to get more BTC.

Gonna test 8200 tonight.

Are you ready?

Alright you guys are trolling.

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-173501.jpg (886x886, 123K)

Bad things happen when I start thinking good times are ahead. At 10K I'll be bullish.

I've been shorting for almost the beginning of this stagnant stretch. Liquidation is way above 9k so I can handle another impulse up

What the fuck is that line going to 30k? You guys can't even do basic ta.

Got my buy order at $7300 hope it fills

The last weeks has been so obviously manipulated I’m starting to get tired with crypto. When the fucking whales feel like it we gain 40%, and when they feel like it we lose it all.

>inb4 git gud at trading
Sure, but I have a family and occupation to maintain, can’t monitor buttcoin 16 hours a day. Just gonna hodl until whales decide to start the next bullrun.

Rising wedge

Attached: 1520045128362.png (211x239, 4K)

Thats a trend line

10k is too late fool

Attached: 1521214422638.png (1680x1050, 70K)

12k is clearly to go-sign, when we reach that it’s taking off.

Pro-tip, crypto has always been manipulated. You're just noticing now since you're getting fucked in the ass

You're joking right?

Attached: TA1.png (1920x1040, 240K)

12 k is clearly a "go sign" for 95% of the population trading crypto... the other 5% is smart money... everyone will buy again at 12k and banks will rake your tiny dicks over hot coals once again going lower

Haha nice one Jesse!

high/increasing volume and decreasing prices is bearish

I’m not buying at 12k, I’ve bought what I need.
I’m not really getting fucked, I’m confident in my coins. The lame thing is my inevitable mad gains are being postponed.

What? Then what do you call decreasing volume and rising price?

Bull turning bear?

That is orders being closed liquidated

The market isn’t bottoming out. The stock market has been at all-time highs, and still is. The crypto market, on the other hand, is bottoming out because everyone is realizing that every cryptocurrency is more useless than the next. FOMO was the only thing that soared the prices, but that’s gone now. People realized that they weren’t missing out on anything. If you’re planning on making money in the crypto world, good luck! You’re going to need it!!

thisit'll going up but bulls won't sustain it. it'll reverse soon.

Attached: 1511623471722.png (960x282, 17K)

PROTIP: you will make more mad gains when you revert to BTC when BTC is at a ATH and the altcoin gravy train is dying off. Then go to your 'mad gains' coins when things look hopeless. Like right now.

General information about trading that is FREE is 95% of the time MISSLEADING. Banks can put in large orders and move price either way.. high or low volume does not mean bull marker or bear market it means large order thats it.

Couldn't be bothered to remove my name on that one

Attached: TA2.png (1920x949, 195K)