WHO THE FUCK IS SATOSHI NAKAMOTO!?

WHO THE FUCK IS SATOSHI NAKAMOTO!?
HOW HAS THE AUTISM OF Veeky Forums NOT FIGURED IT OUT IN A DECADE!?

Attached: 4181548.jpg (300x300, 37K)

he's dead

no human could leave that pile of cash untouched for so long

SOOO MANY WAYS

It's fucking Nick Szabo, Sergey Nazarov, and a few other unknowns, this is common knowledge

>Sergey Nazarov
AHAHAHAAHAHAAH U FKING IDIOT KYS

how old is Sergey?

Maybe he lost the wallet

its craig wright, the late dave kleiman, and ian grigg. might also include szabo, wei dai, and/or tim may but i have no evidence.

SATOSHI NAKAMOTO
S.N.
SERGEY NAZAROV

the domain smartcontract.com was created before satoshi posted the whitepaper for bitcoin you cucks need to realize sergey is the genious who created bitcoin, and now went on smart contracts.

the idea of smart contracts has existed since the 90s and the domain name itself was around way before Sergey bought it

then he would have killed himself

It's Hal Finney and him being dead has kept shitcoin afloat because he can't sell it

which gives him plausible deniability

Before the born of bitcoin a secret meeting betwin those companies happened, everyone signed anche nda bit you can find some more if you dig into it

Attached: images.jpg (219x230, 14K)

I like that Nazarov = Satoshi is being seriously debated now

The only clue I will give you is that he is inside ALCOR already. Waiting to wake up in the future

the desperation of cashies. nobody knows and only cashies make conspiracy theories about it. pathetic

He can't touch it because everyone would notice since he built a terrible protocol with total lack of privacy.

>sergey
unironically this. who else but the man who wears the same shirt every day of his life while being a millionaire would be able to keep his hands from selling?

craig wright, dave kleiman, nick szabo and I'm sure others were involved in some way.

If true he'd have even less excuse not to hire a team to support/create chainlink. Why is he not using the 32m ico money to build a team?

It's a fake identity invented by an AI that will fuck us all.

It think this is the case.

>this is common knowledge
nope never been proven

>craig wright
Why can't he move the coins then?

SN = Sergey Nazarov

Attached: bogg.jpg (480x360, 54K)

Sergey, the real Satoshi, is so based that he isn't selling his BTC or LINK.

Bitcoin uses SHA256, which was created by the NSA. NSA = Nakamoto, SAtoshi. I still think Hal Finney ultimately did the final work on bitcoin.

Satoshi referenced Szabo's Bit Gold, Wei Dai's BMoney, and also another site. Here's a PGP key from archive.org of bitcoin.org.

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (MingW32)
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=3FTe
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

Anything that can be done with it?

It's because he is, at least he was one of the group that conceived it. He was the boy wonder of the group, which is why he was able to stake out his plot course for smartcontracts and chainlink, he needed a multi billion dollar international infrastructure that would not get built any other way then laying low and letting the architecture guide the community. Ever think the shabby coding was all a mechanism to get others to improve on it and take ownership, like vitalik. He is literally a timelord who is going to upend the global paradigm of control, information interaction, and value. I am just blessed enough to witness and stowaway on the moon mission. He really is our messiah and he is ushering in the real technological singularity. This motherfucka is going to be responsible for making Trumps space force a reality someday. I wouldn't be surprised if they were all Plus Ultra and there info came from offworld (or inner world) Nordics.

Attached: masterlink5.jpg (1191x670, 179K)

two reasons
the first, and most important: he doesn't want to be known as Craig Wright, the brains behind Satoshi Nakamoto. he just wants to live his life like a normal person. when he went public as satoshi, it was in response to a doxxing attack by an extortionist hacker. he intentionally made himself look like a conman, so that people wouldn't believe the extortionist.

second reason, is the tulip trust. some 1 million coins are locked up in trust until 2020.

fake and gay

All these dead maybe's don't count when the living Satoshi is able to move the coins then he will get credit. Some say not till 2020 date can they be moved but we will see sooner I think.

We have. It's Hal Finney

Not fake, but it is gay that the conspiracy lingers on. Proof of a group being Satoshi was made when he said "We" propose a solution. A PGP key is there.

Attached: satoshibitcoinorgarchive.png (1336x551, 19K)

i used toruna business soli abd had a facebook page with 100k+ followers and an active community and i was always "we". "we" proves absolutely nothing.