top puf

puf kakao

top puf

Top puf

top puf

top puf

i fucking love this place

top puf

What is it with aussie and plain bread with sprinkles?

top puf

holy shit, puf it to the top!

It looks like an edible brown koosh ball

top puf

bottom puf

top puf

top puf

Top pufs!

Top puff mayne

you knew what was gonna happen yet you posted it anyway, tippity top puf

gay

"more pufs than seems possible"

top puf

In appropriate language to be honest

top puf

top puf

Top puf

top puf

puf em -->

This forum is a joke

Did anyone notify [s4s] yet?

Keep pufing my friends.

How does this thread affect you at all?

Whatever kid. Oh I'm sorry did I fucking trigger you? Were you fucking triggered you little cry baby? Fuck off.

Literally saying not a fucking word to you and you're gonna cry because you have a problem with me just fucking meming in this thread?

Honestly go fuck yourself to the highest fucking caliber you fucking asshole.

So sick of little fucking bitches like you who fucking have a fucking opinion like you're fucking sitting over there like, oh I'm some fucking problem to you because I'm not even fucking saying a fucking word to you. Fuck off.

Call it what you fucking asshole? Hormonal? Kid you're a fucking bullshitter. You're a fucking bullshitter. Go fuck yourself. You ain't fucking nothing. You ain't fucking anyone. You ain't got a fucking clue in your fucking head who I am or what I'm fucking about. That I'm fucking calling these fucking kids tryhards, has your fucking panties in a bunch for what? For what? For fucking what kid?

Honestly I'm fucking sick of kids like you. Literally go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself and everything that you fucking stand for because I'm gonna tell you right now, you don't stand for shit kid. You don't stand for fucking shit. Please.

Yeah, complain some more. Yeah like anybody fucking cares kid go find a fucking friend to talk to, right? Because you can't fucking talk to me, you can't fucking treat me like a fucking person. You ain't fucking real kid. You ain't fucking real. You ain't got a fucking real fucking bone in your fucking body kid. So go fucking all chat, and make some fucking friends. Alright? You can make some fucking friends because "Oh, this guy's hormonal," pffft "Uh I'm gonna report him," pffft fuck off. You're literally a fucking cancer on this fucking world kid. Never fucking forget it.

Tl;dr

Checked.

top puf

>forum

listen here kiddo, I've told you fucks once, twice, a million times Veeky Forums is not a """forum""" it's an IMAGE BOARD, an homage, if you will, to japanese tradition. You fucks come in here and toss around words like forums but you miss the point entirely. I dare you, I FUCKING dare you to say the word forum to Hiroyuki's face see if he doesn't slap you right in your slackjawed fucking stupid face. You make me sick, your blatant disregard for respect and appreciation of other cultures makes me sick. maybe next time you'll THINK before spitting those ignorant words out of your mouth

t. 12 year old

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little ho-ho? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Le Cordon Bleu, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Hostess, and I have over 300 confirmed puff pastry recipes. I am trained in kitchen warfare and I’m the top baker in the entire US restaurant industry. You are nothing to me but just another McChicken poster. I will smoke you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, snowball. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of gastronomes across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking baked, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can glaze you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in confection baking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Food and Drug Administration and I will use it to its full extent to burn your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little twinkie. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, puf.

Back on topic

Top puf

>getting this upset on a Malaysian doll house forum

I know what you mean. What the puf is wrong with this board?

Top puf

>all chat

You fucked up.

Top puf

puf it around
top puf

top puf

middle puf

top puf

This is so stupid, but it still made me laugh.

P U F T A
U
F
T
A

Who ate all the pufs?

Who ate all the pufs?

You, puf bastard! You, puf bastard!

You ate all the pufs

Puf up ya fuckin pufta

GET OUT OF MY BOARD /s4s/

puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf puf

top puf

>forum.
It's an image board.

Fuck off newshill.

Top puf

lol.
>puf
lol

top puf

>Being this much of a puf
>Getting puffed by a 5 word comment

It's garbage.
Now the puf with the coconut frosting on the other hand...

youtube.com/watch?v=UKdl7XkdMLE

Hey now

top puf

As a number of online people may be aware, I have been grooving with the subliminal frequencies and binaural beats towards my transition from male to female body. The source being the Subliminal Frequency Hypnosis Wizards Binaural Beats channel on YouTube. Last March, I've started simple with growing my breasts out with their Breast Growth Hormone track; it worked to my amazement at a full inch outward per week in about two months. I've also listened to change my nipples to teats, as well as begin producing breast milk. Also, related, from a separate track on another channel, I have eased and cured the worst of my autism too. But since last May, I decided to take it a step further and begin my transition from male to female with the penis to vagina tracks, including the individual organ changing tracks, and for a while the Intersex track. And two Fridays ago, July 15, while I slept that night, my labia started splitting open, and I found the initial hole and blood the next morning. And over the few days that followed, the labia opened to its full length, and I've been dealing with the blood that came out. I have been keeping it clean, daily monitoring it, and treating it with rubbing alcohol. I have started the wheels in motion for the full HRT and SRS by Seeing My Doctor last Friday, because I felt like I didn't want to wait much longer to fully become the woman that I should have been born as.