Crock pot dips

Evening CK!
I have a potluck lunch Wednesday, and thought I would do some crock pot dip. What are your favorite recipes and chips to go with them? I'm open to suggestions.
(Potluck is where each person brings a dish to a function.)

crab dip.

I thought about doing it, but I don't know if everyone there would enjoy it. Do you have a recipe link that you recommend?

>that one guy who doesn't like seafood
>that one girl who is 'allergic' to fish

FUCK YOU THOMAS AND FUCK YOU RACHEL

CRAB DIP
fucking mayo
fucking cream cheese
fucking cheddar cheese
fucking CRABS
fucking garlic
fucking onions
fucking salt
fucking capers
fucking spices
fucking crock pot
fucking pita chips like a boss

CRAB DIP

I agree. If I was making it for myself, I would be down.
But catering to others, I want to make sure noone sticks their nose up when I say crab.

Thanks! I will FUCKING try it! Just not for this endeavor.

Rachel and Tom can FUCK OFF

Never made it in a crock pot before, but spinach artichoke dip is pretty good. I always make it for potlucks and everyone loves it. Just takes cream cheese, frozen spinach, marinated artichoke hearts, mozzarella, parmesan, and garlic powder. Mix it all together, put more cheese on top, heat it up.

I agree, but Rachel and Tom won't be at the pot luck.

Should I further slice the artichoke hearts?

BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP

RECIPE PLEASE

>I have a potluck lunch Wednesday

no you don't

BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP?

fucking cream cheese
fucking ranch
fucking SHREDDED GODDAMN CHICKEN
fucking hot sauce

BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP

That sounds godly but I know so many plebs that won't touch seafood.

FUCKING POUNDS OF VELVEETA
FUCKING CANS OF ROTEL
PARTY BAG OF LAYS RUFFLES

WA LA

Add Hormel chili with no beans and Frank's red hot, Wala, what I make once a week.

I do, though! It was a toss up between meatballs and dip, and I wanted to do something more unique than meatballs.

i got one coming up too. im gonna make pic related.

srry forgot pic.

Can you dip in crabs legs?

brown a pound of ground beef, pound of breakfast or italian sausage not cased, mix the mince with velveeta and 2 jars any salsa you like in a crock pot until melted. Use those white corn chips to dip into it. Easy, cheesy and just fine for shitty pot luck.

spinach artichoke dip is GOAT

I agree with It's a white-trash crowd-pleaser.

1 loaf Velveeta
2 cans Rotel
Cumin and chili powder to taste

I typically use whatever else I have laying around, maybe chop some jalapeno or throw in a little proper salsa.

Serve with corn tortilla chips.

>that guy who double dips the chip

As a vegetarian, I want you to know.

c h e e s e q u a k e d i p

Do any adults actually do this?

Also
>the guy who chews with his goddamn mouth open and fucking smacks

yes they do

thats why I will never dip from a crock pot at a potluck

ladel that shit into cups to keep the honest honest

That's why I eat no foods at potlucks or buffets. If I have to go for social or business reasons, I'll eat before and then just drink.

>fucking ranch
FUCKING PLEB
FUCKING BLUE CHEESE
FUCKING CREAM CHEESE
FUCKING ROTISSERIE CHICKEN
FUCKING OLD BAY
FUCKING CAYENNE BECAUSE FRANK'S ISN'T HOT ENOUGH
FUCKING FRANK'S RED
FUCKING PEPPERJACK
FUCKING BAKE IT
FUCKING BROWN THAT CHEESE ON THE TOP
FUCK YOU

Double dipping does not exist. Think about it. The layer of dip that coats your chip acts as a barrier, insulating the chip that touched your mouth from the dip remaining in the dip bowl.

Unless you're hovering over the dip letting bits of chip and spit fall out of your mouth, none of your bodily fluids are going to contact the dip in the bowl.

Just get velveeta, a can of rotel, and a pound of ground beef. Mix it in the crock pot and serve with flour tortilla chips.

These are simple minded people who will destroy something of this nature quickly.

salsa chicken

>crockpot dip
>salsa chicken
Retard.

Sounds fucking noice, what spices do you use?

i have yet to meet a rachel who isnt super hot but also who isnt a ridiculously picky eater. i have come to the conclusion that those are traits that automatically come with the name

OP here;
I made Buffalo chicken dip.
I would have taken a picture, but when I got back from my delivery destination, everyone had eaten, and all of the dip was gone.
On a side note, I had the crock pot filled with leftover cheesy mashed potatoes, due to me not wanting them to waste it.
Goddamn file size won't let me post OC.

OP again, I'm dumb and forgot that I took a pre-crock-pot pic.
Forgive me.

THIS but use dried chives or fresh green onions instead of regular onions, and deep fried wontons instead of pita chips. The spice you should use is Old Bay seasoning.

If you had the cheesy mashed potatoes you should have made loaded potato dip.

>tfw name is rachel
>tfw when you had takeout udon from a local Japanese place for lunch and happily picked out what you don't like at the comfort of your own desk away from judgmental eyes