Common stuff from your country everyone should try

If you see this, buy it

>Use it wisely though, very powerful

>Zout 25,4g

What are you, a fucking savage?

Yeah it's very salty, that's why you use it conservatively

I've always wondered about the flavor of this stuff. Is it basically just like really salty worcestershire?

Its similar but its different. Its like saying okonomi sauce is just ketchup, soy sauce, and worcestershire sauce. Yea its sorta similar technically but definitely not the same

Western soy sauce.

For me it is the McChicken--

Who am I kidding, I'm portuguese.

I dunno, try some Pastéis de Belém.

>Who am I kidding, I'm portuguese.
I'm sorry

I think you mean you're of Western Spanish descent.

Brit who lives in the netherlands

I see this around, whats it for? looks like you'd put it in a dish rather than using it as sauce

salt replacement, its good in soups or on fries

I've only ever seen it used in Vietnamese recipes made for Western audiences

It's ok. Foodwise I mean. Pretty comfy food. Then again I haven't tasted much outside.

Smth like that, yea
Actually am closer to Africa than my country's own continent kek

t. old white people paradise island

Is that unisauce?

>Not seeing the one true sauce as the only all purpose sauce

How uncivilized!

The thinking man's soy sauce.

fleischkäse for LIFE
senf my butthole up

>it's spelled Worcestershire but we say wuster
bing bong leave the room

>good in soups
OK

>or on fries
Oh my god, what's wrong with you people

Repulsive

I was just about to post that

> common stuff from your country

Ehm dude, you do know that they selv this stuff internationally from france to nam right?
That being said it is the fucking shit, if you get the chance try to grab a french or swiss maggi

Looks like chocolate cake in a pool of cream.

>their meat is poisonous

Aussie shitposter lifetime ban when?

Faggot

>Americans cant even speak their own language

This

And this

Isn't it the fact they all have syphilis?
They aren't poisonous, just infected with an std

>Aussie shitposter lifetime ban
Range ban the whole damn continent

fuck that's where i got it

You're missing out

>Comfy food

Had Francesinha last month and still gagging at the thought.
Your green wine is awesome though. And other food stuff also. Just that one bloody dish is awful.

Looks like a great desu

Also I'm Australian but there's literally nothing that you can get here that you can't get elsewhere, I spend my cooking life searching for niche foreign shit to complete my recipes.

I dont think is really healthy, but im addicted to this shit.

This shit is just MSG and its everywhere since MSG bans got lifted.
Maggi bouillon cubes are infinitely better

They have chlamydia, not syphilis.

But I think their meat might be mildly poisonous anyway because they exclusively eat eucalyptus leaves and eucalyptol is poisonous to humans in large quantities.

Don't worry user. Francesinha is fucking disgusting. I gagged too and looked like I was suffering everytime I chewed on it.

If you like wines, have you tried Vinho Madeira? Vinho Porto? Dunno if they're as good as everybody says myself because I can't drink alcohol.

MSG flavor enhancer.
I use it in most soups and sauces. Can't ever resist putting a few drops in my mouth.

>I see this around, whats it for?

It's a lot like soy sauce. A very thin (viscosity) sauce made via fermentation. Like any fermented sauce it's going to be very savory/umami due to the MSG it contains. Think of it like vegemite, but runny.

>>looks like you'd put it in a dish rather than using it as sauce

Yes.

Not exactly common, but everyone should try Rakfisk atleast once.

>Calling it Leberkäsesemmel
>Not Fleischkäsweck

is this fish paste

Why wouldn't you call it a Leberkäsesemmel god damn what is wrong with you people!?

I have some it's labeled "wurze" and I'm always trying to get my girlfriend to eat it. Very savory. Maybe I'll sneak a couple drops onto our flat iron steak tonight.

Pls no bully

It's cod caviar. It's fucking delicious.

Visst faen.

There's nothing unhealthy about most hot sauces, usually the ingredients list is peppers vinegar and salt. It's one of the healthier condiments you can use.

Best palate cleanser. Got nothing else to say about that that won't be bully

Salt is questionable but otherwise this is absolutely true. Unless you get the fatty ones like mayo with the wrong kind of oil. Rest of them are starch, vinegar, tomato and herb/spice blends so nothing wrong with that

I've seen it even in Brazil but that was at a special import part of a supermarket. Didn't know it was that common though

Found the faggot

Turned into a paste

Average hot sauce has like 100mg of sodium in a serving so I wouldn't worry too much about it, you can read the nutrition label if you really care

i know a really fat guy from sweden who posted a video on facebook of him applying this stuff to a really infected ingrown toenail

>>Use it wisely though, very powerful

Use wisely? Pah, mere mortals. I drench my chips in Maggi before consumption, as part of a healthy and balanced breakfast.

Yes, but not horrible and crispy, undercooked and doughy, that's how the lord meant for them to be eaten

This right here, senpai.