Bitcoin's Imminent Death Cross

what did he mean by this?
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-16/bitcoin-heading-for-a-tumble

Attached: 1800x-1.png (1800x1225, 517K)

kek I bet it bounces right off.

means we're about to start an april-december tier bull run, congrats

chart analysis like this to predict the future is fucking RETARDED and no better than a soyfag reading tea leaves. double shoulders hurrr death cross hurrr three green men hurrr

Who's even selling now?

i mean most people. can you even name one guy who's gonna buy at these prices? normies got raped already

Bitcoin is going down to like 4.8 and then bounce hard. That death cross is a self fulfilling prophecy and the bots will sell hard.

Don't worry once it goes below 6k, 4k, 3k, 2k thats where they will panic and sell.
You know that the sentiment is shifting to panic atm? I narrowly track it.

Holy fuck how did i not see this untill now
we are literally about to fucking moon again!

...BUY BUY BUY!

M-m-me. I actually don't thi the price is that high. I'm not sure why others would either unless you're a new fag or gover figure.

Price is insane dude, I can't buy 1 BTC. Like who's supposed to be able to get into BTC right now? I don't think many people have 8k laying around to buy BTC with. It needs to go back to atleast 100$

>atleast 100$

brainlet.jpg

>that asteroid is headed straight towards Earth
>just because it is headed straight towards Earth doesn't mean it's going to hit us. It could curve away! Party on!

you're the brainlet, how many people have 8k laying around? That you do is cool, and I'm happy for you. But most people like myself don't.

Bitcoin is divisible to 8 decimal places. You can buy 1 100 millionth of a bitcoin

>Needs to buy whole bitcons
Hello there larp from 4 years ago

> I can't buy 1 BTC.
He doesn't even know you can buy a fraction of a bitcoin.

You're right. Bitcoin over $100 defeats the purpose of the coin. How am I supposed to buy a pizza with Bitcoin at $8k? It's fucking retarded.

Whats the point of having a fraction of a pizza man? Fuck off with your retarded shit.

Buy a few hundred pizzas and just store them in the freezer. not hard to figure out

you are so retarded it hurts, but it sucks because people buying bitcoin are just as retarded as you

Please help a brainlet out. I'm trying to understand moving averages (50, 100, 200 day) in trading view. The numerical values for the averages change based on what time period I look at (ie 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, etc).

Is this supposed to happen? I feel like it shouldn't, since the time period you look at doesn't change what the prices were for the last 50, 100, 200 days. Then again I don't know jack shit about this.

its not 50,100,200 days its 50,100,200 candles in whatever timeframe you're looking at.
So if you watch for daily 50*1day and for 1h timeframe 50*1h

Attached: fdfdfdfdf.png (817x443, 34K)

Okay I get that. How do I decide what time frame to look at? Like lets say one time frame shows a crossover happening, but another doesn't.

mate TA is all bullshit. Ask any of your friends who actually studies economcis. It's all a lie. Best case it's a self fulfilling prophecy.

Higher timeframes are mostly used for identifying general trend movements for example, just for looking at the bigger picture basically.

Lower timeframes are more for daytrading purposes IMO

>Best case it's a self fulfilling prophecy

Isn't that enough?
Srsly its not magic and its not infallible, its solely a additional tool in trading.
Doesnt hurt to be familiar with it

Also why do you think a economics student is an expert on stock/crypto markets and TA? Literally nothing to do with it lol

zoom out

Attached: Capture.png (1924x1728, 2.98M)

You're a fucking retard

saved for posterity

Attached: fuckingretard.jpg (378x79, 14K)

The absolute state of Veeky Forums in 2018

rused lmao

How?

Yay, this will be a fun article in 2019. Thanks Bloomberg for providing the future fuel of our mockery.

The market isn’t bottoming out. The stock market has been at all-time highs, and still is. The crypto market, on the other hand, is bottoming out because everyone is realizing that every cryptocurrency is more useless than the next. FOMO was the only thing that soared the prices, but that’s gone now. People realized that they weren’t missing out on anything. If you’re planning on making money in the crypto world, good luck! You’re going to need it!!

It's literally just a lagging reflection of price action. It doesn't tell us anything we don't already know. Yeah bitcoin is in a hard downtrend/bear market. breaking news guys

Attached: 1496680413767.jpg (677x995, 88K)