AMA

AMA

famous extra fries

imho would feed to dog

You paid a premium for a mediocre burger, but you could've done worse I guess. 6/10

counter girl comped me a drink. merry Christmas and all

it's seltzer water: calorie free don't you know

Good taste in soft drink.

post pic of Brittany M

McDonald's is better.

couldn't finish the fries hamily. chucked em

good times, good times

that's a wrap kids

also I tipped them $5 feels good man

nah this location has beaners. Spanics can cook like hell, burger was great. medium well even

>now let me just take a photo of myself throwing the garbage out, surely my "friends" on reddit

I hope you know how cringeworthy you are.

>tipping a fast food joint you already overpaid for just because they gave you "free" soda water

Yikes. You realize that even though it's carbonated it's still just water right? And thus most places are required by law to give it out free? I bet you left that Five Guys thinking the counter worker wanted your dick too.

jealous. I fucking love 5 Guys.

>he's cringe worthy
You're the one throwing a shit fit about somebody doing what they want with thier own money.

>quints
Checked.

The cringeworthy part isn't eating there, it's stopping to take a picture with your hand in the fucking garbage can so you can blog about it on the internet. People make these threads to show off food, not pasty pale hands wrapped in ratty clothing reaching into garbage bins for no reason at all.

lol like seriously imagine being there waiting to throw your garbage out but some autist has been standing there for like 10 seconds trying to get his hand in proper focus.

Okay see if thought you were saying tipping was cringey as well. I agree with taking a picture of throwing garbage out is pretty bad.

PRAISE HE FOR THE LORD OF CHAOS HATH SPOKEN

God my grammar was all sorts of fucked up in that post. I'm sorry.

I was hoping someone would get #triggered by me throwing away food.

and nope, you pay for the cup. They have the autosoda mixers there that have 40 million choices, one of which is seltzer. but I got it for free by being a nice guy

Digits speak truth.

an hero we deserve

I got food poisoning last time i went there. It made my poop sick for an hour. Tasted good tho desu.

>It made my poop sick for an hour
Explain

It's "umai", not "AMA"

its super hit or miss for me. can be soggy catshit fries and greasepaddy gagburger or it can be entirely on point

>lol
And just like that your opinion means nothing.