How many birds is too much?

This guy is usually makes decent videos about butchering meat, especially birds, but he has gone too far.

youtube.com/watch?v=0QSBakYicc0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_QX7wiCUbNU
greenpasturefarms.co.uk/products-page/cow-share/buy-a-whole-free-range-lamb-grass-fed-texel-lamb#.WFmreBuLRPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imho would feed to dog

Should have removed the bones from the wings and legs.

I don't think he cooked it

He made the video for fun, and said how ridiculous of an idea it was. It's a pretty neat concept and he donated it to charity. So don't think it's going too far.

I didn't watch it, and I don't frankly care about bumping the thread, but I just want everyone to know that this is obviously someone shilling his own YouTube channel and you should feel bad if you didn't realise.

Gotta advertise somehow

Then sage you boner.

Scott Rea has 136k subs, he does not need to shill on a slow moving board.

He's one of those retards that think everything is a shill. We're on Veeky Forums of all places, no one is retarded enough to actually pay someone to post here. Not even Jack.

This guy is actually really good. He's a butcher who got unemployed (because fuck the UK food processing industry) then started putting his butchery skills about youtube,

Guy knows his shit, and he knows how to cut up animals. He's a butcher not a chef, and he rocks.

Buy half a cow, process it into morsels with potential.

How does one buy half a cow? Go to the nearest cattle auction and tell the seller you're only bidding for half of one?

You maybe taking the piss, but in my experience yea you do. Cows are sold in quarters, front or back. Butcher as you see fit.

No, I'm not, and normally I wouldn't even mind even if someone were obviously shilling - I just find this example particularly deliberate and pathetic.

ffs you autistic cunt, there is no Illuminati meat conspiracy.

Watch video: if its good share it, if its shit berate the maker.

Is this a shill? Probably no. The guy has 100k_ youtubers, shilling on Veeky Forums that has 100 posters world wide isn't good promotion.

No, it was a legit question. I've been wanting to get a half cow and just didn't know how to go about it. There is a cattle auction place not too far from my house.

Seriously yea, in uk you turn up to auction and say "i want no' 10284u2y429i4y" and there is your 1/4 cow.

Ok, thx. I'm in the US but it's probably the same. I'll stop by and ask them.

>How many birds is too much?
More than 1. It's going to end up a dry mess.

Yeah, Scott Rea is pretty great.
I was shilling him in the IRC channel for a while.

I buy a whole butchered lamb once a year or so. Great to see how it's done.

youtube.com/watch?v=_QX7wiCUbNU

How much does that cost? Does it keep well frozen?

Not him but this gives you an idea.

greenpasturefarms.co.uk/products-page/cow-share/buy-a-whole-free-range-lamb-grass-fed-texel-lamb#.WFmreBuLRPY

£160 for a lot of meat, you save a shit load of money.

£120 from my local butcher. Look online and at your local butchers. You can often buy half to see if you like it. I get 18KG of meat for the money.

I am buying an extra freezer next year for this very purpose, it is crazy how much people are getting ripped off buying meat.

Do you get the offal also?

That looks like fucking good quality lamb, britbong. Why can't I find lamb of that quality in the land of corporate greed?

Yes but they won't give you the head or the stomach/intestines. You can also get some extra bones, fat and other organs if you ask nicely. A lot of people don't want theirs and they find it hard to sell them.

You should ask your local butcher though because they might do it differently.

I don't know why Americans don't have lamb, seems odd.

Except its full of fatty sausage stuffing and extra goose bits

This is the opposite of an illuminati meat conspiracy you bellend. This is some guy trying to get a specific group of people to PAY ATTENTION to the fact that he exists. It could not be further from an illuminati conspiracy both in nature and degree of transparency.

Imho would feed lamb to dog

Do Americans really do this

Theres been fucking corporate shilling on this board for years you newfag.

Do you really think anybody gives a shit about the poison burritos or fucking fast food chicken sandwiches?

So that would add to my electric bill (not including the cost of a freezer) $930.85 a year... yeah crazy... .

What on earth makes you think it would be that expensive to operate? Do you live somewhere strange that has astronomically high electric costs?

How the fuck is a single freezer that expensive to run?

Yes

Good lord, where? A campsite in the middle of nowhere running off a generator on fuel that you have to have delivered by bushplane?

Hawai'i

Go back to and tell them how everyone is hiding their true motives, you paranoid fruit cake.

Are you legally retarded?