Does anyone still watch Simpy Sara?

Does anyone still watch Simpy Sara?
She has a TON of new vids out for the holidays

imho would feed to dog

I'm subscribed. she's comfy.

i was subscribed, but she stopped making videos with her fat ass in the frame so i unsubscribed. has she started showing her fat ass in the videos again? if not, it's just bad ideas

Drag Race fan I see

Sara is a very lovely and respectable woman.

You know where you belong.

yeah wearing a KimChi shirt right now, I need season 9 to start already.

alyssa should have won ;- ;

I agree. The Alyssa eliminations were both bullshit. I'm still angry.

wow she is still alive?

horse face duct tape garbage bag alaska hating on that awesome camera dress in the reunion bitch pls. alyssa come back v- v;;

I couldn't even watch that ugly-ass reunion I was so bitter. I would have been fine with Detox or Katya being crowned, Alaska just came off bad and lost me about halfway through the season in spite of all her wins.

This is what I do. Close your eyes and just listen to her heavy labored breathing

I don't know who she is but as a principle I don't watch obese women.
They gross me out

the reunion was awful it was like alaska knew that alyssa should of won and maybe alaska was tsundere for alyssa even XD

dammit should 'of'... *hangs self* v- v;;

I'd purray her puckin' if you sniff my drift

I'd give my life to See Ja/ck/ have Anal Sex with Simply Sara

>TON
I see what you did there.

What in the fuck. I thought you guys were talking about drag racing, like with cars. Fuck off with that shit.

>not subscribed to Ja/ck/
kys

Are you a mgtow?

Video is fine, just cannot stand her breathing, seems like is going to die one frame or another :v

No I'm married, what makes you think that?

Stop fucking fat shaming!

I still have a shred of self respect.

it's not fat shaming, it's pointing obesity
gross. why people eat so fucking much to get to that point that they look so fucking disgusting

gross

More cushion for the pushin'

ESS

JAY

DOUBLE YOUSS

THER

MAYNE

STRAYEM

MEDIYAR

>at a coffee shop
>an ADOREBLE gurl wolks in
>my PEENUS becomes stiff and I staht tah feel like BILL CLINTOHN
>SOOPAH MALE VITALUHTY kicks in so I get the cohredge tah TOLK tah her
>can't fink of somethin tah say
>"OI! Did yew know NOINETY FOH PASENT of peeple don't trost the MAYNE-STREEM MEATIER"
>she looks confused so I tolk moh loudly
>"DID YEW KNOW MAIKUL MOH IS A SAG OF SHIT"
>IMAJUN MY SHOCK whin she stahts to roon away
>"OI! ROONIN AWAY FROM ME IS NOT A LEHJITIMUT FOHM OF PROW-TEST YEW UTTAH FOOKIN MOW-RON"
>that fill wun no GEE-EFF

I like this meme

i read 3 lines and got bored with it

it's a fucking hard read

shit written by retard always is

If you watch one of his videos then read it with his voice in your head it's the funniest meme of the year

sorry have no time for retard shit
have better stuff to do

Nice and comfy kek was had by me. Thanks. I think all thinking people need to have a good chuckle, especially now.

yeah, i was keking too
at how retarded author is

I thought you had better shit to do. Stop with the weird line breaks, this isn't Reddit.

>Stop with the weird line breaks
make me

You're already made...and what a piece of work you are

>tew teespewns of vanewwa

>my PEENUS becomes stiff and I staht tah feel like BILL CLINTOHN

Perfect.

>Perfect.
retard
>Perfect.retard

Watching her make deep dish 'go 'za with won ton crusts 6 days ago was the highlight of my '16.

Stop bullying Paul

Kek

jesus christ that thing should be shot and trown to the sharks

Lol haven't watched since Bianca Del Río's season but seems like a cop-out to crown Alaska because she's dating Sharon, who won her season. Are they still dating? I don't keep up anymore and stopped watching because of how over-produced everything started to get.

This

And after he's done ravaging sara's shitty asshole, he'll have consensual missionary intercourse with kay from KAYS GOOD COOKING

The person who never lets their meat reach an internal temperature anything above 70F meets the person who makes elemental carbon out of anything and everything that enters their kitchen. They might cancel each other out and out cook anyone in the universe.