If you don't have atleast 500 EOS you will never make it

Explain to me right now why you don't have EOS

>muh john oliver
oh you mean the guy that said a million times trump could never win?

>muh pedocoin
he's not with EOS anymore and was never actually charged with anything

>muh ethereum
that centralized booger? overpriced, overvalued, and underperforming

Attached: EOS.png (195x195, 12K)

>muh pedocoin
he was a pedo regardless of if he was ever charged. fuck that piece of shit. but i'm keeping my EOS and will buy more now that he's gone. that was my only problem with the project. don't down play that aspect it's dishonest. we're in the clear now though so pump away

How would you go about buying this if you are completely new to crypto?

ask john oliver

Attached: 1520640818765s.jpg (249x237, 6K)

buy and keep on binance

ethereum is clogged with shitty icos that have no product.

EOS will be clogged with apps that actually do something. look at steemit. it has a terrible method for upvoting posts but it is the only site that runs essentially as a "blockchain explorer".

Attached: eosgt.png (613x275, 64K)

Why don't I own EOS? Two words: Brock Pierce

> mfw 527 EOS

Attached: K5n974v3.png (243x243, 144K)

first thing is SECURITY

Read up on how to create a secure email.
Read up on custody concerns with exchanges
Just type in questions into google.

Ledger Nano is a must

>eos shill calls ethereum centralized

Do you really believe people are that stupid?

Nano S has an eos wallet now?

2115 EOS and still accumulating. Will I make it

you're gonna be driving lambo's to the moon

I thought Eos had only 20 nodes lol how is it more decentralised than ETH

I prefer HPB. Thanks anyways.

why not NAS, which is scalable eth

>he fell for the EOS meme

If you don't have at least 1 ADA then you will never make it, faggots.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 5K)

It's not, but eos shills are dishonest as cashies and delusional as tronnies at the same time.

Tfw I hold:
Zilliqa
Nebulas
Hpb

I feel like a hipster.

he's out nigger. look it up. gone his own way to perv on kids i figure so the coast is clear

EOS doesn't exist yet, it's vaporware. Nano S can store ethereum tokens.

EOS only advantage is first scalable eth going live. so its not bad idea to have some eos in u r pf

>first scalable

Nebulas is coming. This month.

The main eos advantage is user friendliness of its dapps imo.

Is nebulas creating their own blockchain or are they running on another network??

Attached: e2718d91-ed11-4c33-86f0-549cbccd9c29.jpg (600x351, 132K)

you know why I don't buy this?
look at it
look at the logo, the name

it really conveys what its about don't you think? it really grabs you. I can see normies and big companies getting on board with this brilliant project down the line. You can just feel competency radiating from it.

Damn those bags must be heavy, user. How does it feel to come here everyday to shill your centralized shitcoin

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Their own sure.

POW or POS or what? will it be mineable?

>it really conveys what its about don't you think?

Well, dpos is a pyramide. Not in a ponzi sense (but dpos projects tend to become something similar)

first thing i thought of was eat our shit

Is EOS an erc20 token? Is it built on Ethereum's blockchain? This decides if I fill up my bags with EOS right now

PoD algorithm . but i am brainlet to understand tech behind it. may be some one shed some light on it.

currently erc20 but after mainnet their own

Not this and not that.
Something new.
The idea is that the developers of the popular dapps or smartcontracts will become masternodes (bookkeepers) for some time so that the devs will try to build the interesting dapps be rewarded.

I don't know if this will work but anyway after the mainnet launch it's going to be faster than anything else existing, we expect something about 2-4k tps at the begining.

>I don't know if this will work but anyway after the mainnet launch it's going to be faster than anything else existing, we expect something about 2-4k tps at the begining.

> but will it able to pull dapps like EOS...eos connections are to big and also shills

So I'm assuming the current erc20 is more of a proof of concept then/testing to show that it works? Guess I'll load up some EOS in my bags now

no product

Is EOS even a released product yet? Last thing I heard it was literally just a whitepaper sitting on top of a billion PajeetBucks

Well, Hitters has big connections too.
In fact I'm skeptical long term about the both.

june 1st retards, this has been known since summer 17'

Attached: Dan_Larimer.png (468x434, 322K)

> EOS is an erc20 token
Wew lads, enjoy your ethereum-buster

Attached: images.jpg (252x200, 8K)

r we believing this scammer ?

>what is an ICO

that's what computer programmers look like. they don't look like ryan gosling you fucking shitlord

>being this out of touch

Attached: legfek.png (544x264, 238K)

lol..u never make it with this kind of shit . learn some shit before investing on shitcoins

I got 150 at 4$

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 11.02.56 PM.png (559x682, 170K)

I'm kind of a retard, so forgive me if this sounds stupid, but it looks like the EOS just mirrors bitcoin's trends pretty closely. Why not something like STK?

I'm pretty sure I could find 17 cents somewhere lol

yes If it runs on ethereum block chain then it stores in your ethereum wallet

not enough eos. sell 80% of other coins for EOS

Ada is kewl. Could be the grand coin that empowers people in huge ways

pic related

Attached: Open-Source-Everything-3rd-Edition.jpg (960x720, 75K)

not doing that now. Coins hit 31k

Also there will be more coins added still

this ada shit never adopted. by that time they release bubble will burst. we can buy this shit below 1 cent. eos last hope to make this market bull like eth did last yr

You know, I've made a lot of mistakes in my life.
But at least I've never seriously invested in a 'buster' company that couldn't manage to raise money without hosting themselves on their sworn competitor for a full year

>pol
fug

I bought at 5 cents.

Feel like keeping it. Shoulda used my ether to buy more EOS. Theres some chomo FUD that i can still wait for EOS to drop a lil more.

I expect eos to pull the bullish trigger but it doesn't make it the best investment imo.

>But at least I've never seriously invested in a 'buster' company that couldn't manage to raise money without hosting themselves on their sworn competitor for a full year
> what company is that nigga?

>I expect eos to pull the bullish trigger but it doesn't make it the best investment imo.

if it bullish will it go down ? if it able to capture of half of eth mcap , it is more than enough for me to make it. i had 10k eos.

explain to me plz

HODLING 1013 LETS GO DAN JESUS LARIMER

explain what?

LOL no it's just a token so they could make the ICO longer is its spread out across the world more

The eth token gets a main net token. The eth tokens will be worthless after that, as it should be.

Many test nets
Many such cases