Whats his favourite food again?

whats his favourite food again?

McChicken

faggotry

imho odie was a closeted dog

Beef Gyoza

Fuck I love lasagna. Not shitty microwave or supermarket ones and more often than not it can't be at a random restaurant but I fucking love it. Somewhat expensive, but so much worth it. That and my granny's lasagna. Why is granny's food always good?

Lasagann

Garfield is the unfunniest comic ever

For him, it's the McChiken.

Your mum's cunt

catnip

I remember he would go crazy when you gave him catnip.

nah its lasagna fools.

Lost it

That's a pretty bold claim.

I'd say all the newspaper funnies are equally horrible with the exception of Mallard Fillmore.

fpbp

Kek.

Is this real? It's funny.

Pogo, Calvin & Hobbes and The Far Said are all newspaper funnies I unironically like
As for contemporary funnies the pickings are slim... but I'm partial to Mutts because it's cute

it's real

Yes Bil Keane was a big bath-house patron.

Try Bloom County. Doonesbury was quite funny for a long time, despite being real liberal. Popeye/Thimble Theater is quite funny. Dick Tracy isn't funny but it's fucking awesome pre-moonmen.

don't listen to this guy

doonesbury is pure cancer

who the fuck ever reads dick tracy. I bet you read the Bible comic too and those cuck soap operas. newspaper comics are trash.

Only for the last 20 years. Clinton really turned Trudeau into a smug asshole.

...I do read The Picture Bible. Dick Tracy is still awesome. If you want a fucking right-wing cartoonist look no further than Chester Gould. Picture Bible could use some Dick Tracy tier violence and a rewrite it'd be p good.

kek.

>bible comics

What a fucking sad country. The evangelical cancer is actually metastisizing.