In your honest opinion what is the weirdest kind of food you feed your dog?

in your honest opinion what is the weirdest kind of food you feed your dog?

>tfw no dog

imho would feed to dog

my dag likes yams, I put one in the oven, go throw a ball at him for an hour, come back and pull the yam out. Hes smart enough to not eat it while its hot but he eats the whole thing, skin and all.

Sometimes I eat one too, I put a bit of strubs horseradish in mine.

for me it would be the mcchicken

Onion, grape and raison salad with a chocolate dressing.

I know. Weirrrdddddd

my old mutt loves pasta, rice, potatoes and carrots

p..p..peanut butter... on a dish of coarse...

My parents' dog loves lettuce stalks for some odd reason. He's also the only dog I've ever met in my life that doesn't like peanut butter.

My schnauzer will eat anything. The only thing I don't let him have is potato skin. I gave him some once and he puked them back up a few hours later.

Boiled gizzards. They also love pasta.

So your dog lived to the ripe old age of 1 year old.

My dog LOOOVES raw carrots. She will do the most difficult and complex of tricks to receive one. She also really loves boiled chicken livers, which are rich in vitamins and minerals that doggos need. I also give her some kefir with her breakfast every morning and she loves it. Pic related is my doggo.

little pieces of chocolate, he loves it

My dad used to peel the cracking skin off his heel because he used to walk around everywhere in sandals, and then feed it to the dog. It was a jack russell too

Forgot pic

It's not weird I guess but my dachshund absolutely loves ice. He begs from the fridge every time I sit down at the dinner table.

Sheets of dried seaweed.

Looks like a contented pup.

an ex gf of mine used to allow her dog to eat organic toilet paper because it has cellulose in it and a fiber diet was appropriate for this breed, dont remember the type though.

i gave him a donair today because it tasted like shit

He must have been really fun at parties.

You spelled dick wrong.