American Cheese

1.045 mg of Calcium per 100 gramms.

So i just looked up all kinds of cheese and it came across that american cheese got the most calcium.

How do you explain that american cheese is so powerfull ?

bump for AMERICAAAAAAA

1) It's not absorbed by the body because it's not real cheese at all
2) Not politics related, reported

Don't eat the dairy Jew.

>2) Not politics related, reported
You fucking cunt.

One of me guilty pleasures is that stuff on toast

>started lifting a few weeks ago
>cheese is literally solid blocks of protien
I put it on everything now.

Fags that complain about american cheese being processed shit are the same nu male fags that won't eat hotdogs or spam because it has 'waste parts' in it

Why are you so superior to us ?

Hot dogs are absolute shite and if you eat them because of muh testosterone you're an idiot regardless.

Spam is called spam for a reason.

Just make your own hot dogs - or better still, use a fucking sausage so you know what's in it.

craft singles which is what you have in your pic is a food like item. like hot dogs or cheese whiz. your body can processes it and you get some nutrients but its not "real" food

as a result some one got the bright idea to put more calcium in it than real cheese has

you see real cheese is mostly a combination of fats and proteins. thats why it sticks to itself (protein) and forms solid pieces .even when melted the protein is doing its job

>hot dogs

It helps calcify the penal gland -- which makes us more passive and zombie like. Boron supplements will undo this.

>It's not absorbed by the body because it's not real cheese at all

The body absorbs many things that are not real cheese.

>How do you explain that american cheese is so powerfull ?
>American
>Powerful

What do you not understand?

explain pls

y u so powerfull ?

American cheese isn't actually cheese.

Where do you come from bro? Anything in europe is 20,000 times better than american cheese.

Trust me

I'm British with a US gf

She keeps feeding me shite US cheese, it's plastic

I don't see the appeal with "American" cheese, it's nearly Government Cheese tier.

>Not politics related
Dumb /pol/tergeist.

C A L C I U M
A
L
C
I
U
M

I don't mind lower quality foodstuffs at times, hotdogs are even a pretty decent way of making good use of butcher waste, even if it's a far cry from a proper pork sausage, but I seriously can't stand the flavor and texture of Kraft Slices, they're so boring and unappealing I don't feel they do anything to enhance any dish I've tried them on.

why does american cheese only taste good when melted?

You are referring to kraft american singles, or a variant. Its a cheese flavored product. There is American Cheese you can get at most delis that isn't yellow plastic, bong.

>Spam is called spam for a reason.

...because it's SPiced hAM?

>Spam is called spam for a reason.
The reason being what?

>Spam was introduced by Hormel in 1937. Ken Daigneau, brother of a company executive, won a $100 prize that year in a competition to name the new item.[3] Hormel claims that the meaning of the name "is known by only a small circle of former Hormel Foods executives", but popular beliefs are that the name is an abbreviation of "spiced ham", "spare meat", or "shoulders of pork and ham".[7] Another popular explanation is that Spam is an acronym standing for "Specially Processed American Meat" or "Specially Processed Army Meat".[8]

And that's just ignoring the fact that Spam is older than Monty Python, the internet and home computers.

Much like Velveeta, that is its intended purpose.

It's interesting how so many quaint American foods are so so bad, yet fit a very wonderful niche in specific applications.

I don't know if that stuff is really cheese, but it's perfect for some applications. Like a gooey grilled cheese sandwich for dipping in tomato soup, or slightly melted on a burger. Mmm, mm!

Best cheese in the world OP.

It is the only kind I'll ever touch.

>hot dogs are shite
>use a sausage cause you know what's in it

I must be being rused here

I thought it was flouride that was the catalyst to penal gland calcification? No?

>penal gland
Fucking idiot.