Dog biscuits

Anyone else like their taste/texture?

Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.com/recipe/15820/puppy-chow/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not really. The chunks of bonemeal and random unidentifiable animal hairs just don't do it for me anymore.

tried the jerky for dogs a few times
in doesn't taste much like regular jerky
not very good

You know, your post isn't as stupid as you think it is. My uncle, after a pint of vodka, of course, reached into the pantry and grabbed a handful of dog treats for a snack. Then he started bitching to my mom about how those snacks sucked.

A pint is nothing, is your uncle a woman?

Call him for me, tell him I hate him

>Be me in 4th grade
>Class is throwing party everyone is taking something
>pokemon playing weirdo asks teacher if its cool that he brings dog food like he did last time
>im the new kid ive never eaten dog food think" wtf this kids kidding right?"
>everyone in class including teacher jumps out there seat with joy and tells him to bring said snacks.
>day of party he takes out huge bowl of regular dry dog food covered in sugar and some other white powder everybody turns into a damn zombie over it
>i have to be getting punkd or something this cant be real.
>decide to try one
>not half bad
Never heard of that snack or seen anyone eat anything like it again feel.
School was filled with a bucn of rednecks

Puppy chow/muddy buddies are pretty good.

Are you talking about puppy chow?
allrecipes.com/recipe/15820/puppy-chow/

Thats exactly what it was! been wondering what the fuck i stuck in mouth that day for years. Is it common to eat?

Yes, it's just chex cereal with sugar and chocolate and peanut butter

>come to Veeky Forums
>see this thread

you have to go back

Nice try Trump, I've got my birth certificate right here.

Veeky Forums is the funniest fucking board on this site. I never cook and I barely eat, but I still come here everyday.

People say I'm actually a very good cook. I've posted some of my dishes here before.

you know op if you also often get angry at the mail and get fleas you may be dog kin

I took a nibble of each flavor in a variety pack of milk bones. My cynicism wasn't rewarded because they actually taste like what's advertised. Veggie was the best, surprisingly. It had hints of those Garden Salsa Sunchips.

why you are so stupid
is it genetic

You are lied to, often by the sounds of it.

Petco had a bunch of 'gourmet' dog treats at some point and I was extremely disappointed. Even my dogs turned their nose up at them.

It's bad enough you shit up /a/, why can't you just kill yourself already you fucking faggot

One pint = 16 oz.
One shot of liquor = 1.5 oz.
One pint of liquor = 10.67 shots

That's a lot to drink dude.

imho would never feed dog milk bone

Maybe they're nice. I think I'll try dog biscuits, because I've been looking for biscuits without sugar and they don't seem to exist.

>katawa shoujo
>/a/
think again genius, longest running Veeky Forums general
back to /ksg/ fellow cripplelover

Is that what it's from? I just call it the "mah drills" GIF.

>longest running Veeky Forums general

You say that like it's something to be proud of.